Introduction of SPC Pe Film For Wine Glass Bottle Packing
2.Made from 100%new Raw material
3.Accurate size and thickness
Specification of SPC Pe Film For Wine Glass Bottle Packing
Material: PE or LLDPE
PE film have common plastic film and stretch film
Stretch film data below
Package:Carton or according to customer's requirement
Longitudinal tensile rate ≥ 450
Transverse tensile rate ≥ 700
Features of SPC Pe Film For Wine Glass Bottle Packing
Draft ability is strong
Contraction memory is lasting
Self viscidity can stabilize reliably
Non-toxic, environmental protection, moisture-proof, waterproofing, dustproof, corrosion preventing
Anti-puncture, anti-tearing performance
Fast wrapping & film stretchability up to 450% on automatic pallet wrapping machines with low noises
Reduces material cost & film waste
High clarity for effective inspection of goods
High puncture resistance with multi-layer structure
Super tight load stability for high-security storage & transit
1.Pallets wrapping, carton wrapping, packaging of bulk goods.
2.Transparent films provide perfect clarity for scanning labels.
3.Black films conceal shippments to defer theft and protect products from fading due to explosure to the sun.
Hand use and machine use
1.Draft ability is strong
2.Contraction memory is lasting
3.Self viscidity can stabilize reliably
4.Transparency is high.
5.Non-toxic, environmental protection, moisture-proof, waterproofing, dustproof, corrosion preventing
6.Anti-puncture, anti-tearing performance.
5cm -150cm (400mm, 450mm, 500mm, etc)
15mic-40mic(15mic, 17mic, 18mic, 20mic, 21mic, 23mic, 25mic, 27mic,etc)
Paper Core Size
2'' and 3''
1/4/6rolls/carton, or in pallet pack, as per your requirments.
15 working days/20ft,
- Q:Billycan what are the advantages compared with other packaging materials?
- The decoration is exquisite: the metal material has good printing performance; the design trademark is bright and beautiful; the packaging container made by it is noticeable, and it is a kind of good sale packing.
- Q:What's the difference between a package and a package?
- Packaging refers to the packaging of various types of containers, such as barrels, boxes, bags, bottles, etc., for the purpose of packing the goods of this enterprise. Packaging materials, such as paper, rope, wire, iron sheet, etc., these are disposable packaging materials, should be used as raw materials for accounting. Accounting items; turnover materials - packaging
- Q:What's the function of pearl cotton packing material?
- EPE pearl cotton foam material is a new kind of environmental protection packing and filling material. Its advantages are more and more recognized by people, so its use will continue to expand and innovate. Especially in the packaging and other industrial materials, it is better than the traditional wood performance, lower cost, higher grade, elegant appearance, better effect.
- Q:What can I do instead of the carton packing now?
- From the performance point of view, the permeability is good, waterproof and hardness is relatively poor, and can be disassembled, folded, easy to store. (if it is plated with plastic film box, waterproof and hardness will be improved, ventilation decreased)
- Q:What advantage does PET material have in packing?
- The gas and water vapor have low permeability, and they have excellent performances of gas resistance, water, oil and odor.High transparency, can block ultraviolet light, good gloss.The non-toxic, tasteless, good safety, can be directly used for food packaging.
- Q:What are the sales packing materials?
- Sales of packaging materials are generally an ordinary white paper, copy paper, crepe paper, bubble paper, poly velvet, pearl cotton, sponge, plastic bags PP, PE, OPP, PVC, PVA, shrink film (PE and PP).
- Q:What is the charge for packing materials?
- The material packing fee belongs to the productive circulation expenses, mainly including the packing cost, storage and keeping charge, loading and unloading fee, finishing fee and so on.
- Q:What are the characteristics of paper holders in comparison with other packaging materials?
- The first is the protection of the environment, paper packaging raw material is waste paper pulp, not only has no pollution to the environment, but also conducive to conserve resources, protect the environment. The use range of paper tray is very extensive, with the improvement of technology paper,
- Q:What's bread packing? Polyethylene film, waterproof cellophane, etc.
- BOPP (biaxially oriented polypropylene), //VMCPP (aluminized cast polypropylene) or PET (biaxially stretched polyester film), //VMCPP (aluminium plated cast polypropylene), exactly the same as what was said upstairs, two, just like that.Carton: carton with various specifications, 126.96.36.199.11, K type, W type, A type, B type, C type, E type, F type, B3B pit paper, Taiwan yellow K paper. The angle of paper available in cartons with additional protection, fixed on the tray outside angle, the cushioning edge protection reinforcement effect.
- Q:Which industry does the packing product belong to?
- 1, the realization of commodity value and use value, and is to increase the value of goods as a means;2, protect the commodity from the sun, wind, rain, dust and other natural factors of invasion, to prevent volatilization, leakage, melting, contamination, collision, extrusion, loss and theft and other losses;3, to the circulation of storage, transportation, adjustment, marketing convenience, such as loading and unloading, inventory, palletizing, delivery, delivery, transportation, sales, counting, etc..4, landscaping and attract customers, is conducive to promotion.5, as for people or things in the image of the dress up, landscaping, more attractive or commercial value.
After research and development for a long time, our company developed rotating trapping label machine in 2007. The application of such technology upgrades a level for the production technology of trapping label machines in mainland China and makes it reach internationally advanced level. Our target is to be the most reliable enterprise for customers and product manufacturer with the best quality as well as internationally advanced technology capability. We strive to become a famous and excellent enterprise in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range