Introduction of SPC Pe Film For Wine Glass Bottle Packing
2.Made from 100%new Raw material
3.Accurate size and thickness
Specification of SPC Pe Film For Wine Glass Bottle Packing
Material: PE or LLDPE
PE film have common plastic film and stretch film
Stretch film data below
Package:Carton or according to customer's requirement
Longitudinal tensile rate ≥ 450
Transverse tensile rate ≥ 700
Features of SPC Pe Film For Wine Glass Bottle Packing
Draft ability is strong
Contraction memory is lasting
Self viscidity can stabilize reliably
Non-toxic, environmental protection, moisture-proof, waterproofing, dustproof, corrosion preventing
Anti-puncture, anti-tearing performance
Fast wrapping & film stretchability up to 450% on automatic pallet wrapping machines with low noises
Reduces material cost & film waste
High clarity for effective inspection of goods
High puncture resistance with multi-layer structure
Super tight load stability for high-security storage & transit
1.Pallets wrapping, carton wrapping, packaging of bulk goods.
2.Transparent films provide perfect clarity for scanning labels.
3.Black films conceal shippments to defer theft and protect products from fading due to explosure to the sun.
Hand use and machine use
1.Draft ability is strong
2.Contraction memory is lasting
3.Self viscidity can stabilize reliably
4.Transparency is high.
5.Non-toxic, environmental protection, moisture-proof, waterproofing, dustproof, corrosion preventing
6.Anti-puncture, anti-tearing performance.
5cm -150cm (400mm, 450mm, 500mm, etc)
15mic-40mic(15mic, 17mic, 18mic, 20mic, 21mic, 23mic, 25mic, 27mic,etc)
Paper Core Size
2'' and 3''
1/4/6rolls/carton, or in pallet pack, as per your requirments.
15 working days/20ft,
- Q:What are biodegradable packaging materials?
- Biodegradable packaging has a bright future and has attracted worldwide attention. In this paper, the properties, degradation mechanism, processing technology and application of various kinds of degradable packaging materials are reviewed. According to the mechanism of degradation, it can be divided into biodegradable plastics, biodegradable plastics, light / biological double degradable plastics and water degradation plastics.
- Q:What are the categories of packing materials?
- Composite soft packing material: soft packaging, film, core wire, aluminum foil composite film, vacuum aluminum plating paper, composite film, composite paper, BOPP; metal packaging materials: tin foil, strip, hoop, packing buckle, Blister aluminum, aluminum foil, aluminum plate, steel buckle PTP;
- Q:Billycan what are the advantages compared with other packaging materials?
- Mature technology and high production efficiency: the production of tinplate has a long history, has a mature skill set of production equipment with matching, high production efficiency, can meet a variety of product packaging needs.
- Q:What material or paper should I use for high-grade packaging?!
- The high-end boxes are made into handmade boxesMake India with special paper (in every big Paper Co)If there is a pattern design recommended with pearlescent paper, gold, silver in the process of doing this very good effect.MDF and industrial paperboard are best, MDF strength is better, industrial paperboard flexibility better
- Q:What are the sales packing materials?
- Sales of packaging materials are generally an ordinary white paper, copy paper, crepe paper, bubble paper, poly velvet, pearl cotton, sponge, plastic bags PP, PE, OPP, PVC, PVA, shrink film (PE and PP).
- Q:Paper bags, milk and plastic bags. What's the difference between milk and paper bags?
- Paper packaging bags - paper bags are sealed and filled with milk, which is poured into the paper tube and then cut and sealed, so there is no air in it. The paper bag is composed of paper, aluminum, plastic six layer composite packaging, can effectively put the milk and air, light and bacteria isolation, so it can be stored at room temperature, and longer shelf life, can reach 45 days, paper bags of the higher price, the cost is low.
- Q:What advantage does PET material have in packing?
- PET advantages as packaging materials:Good mechanical properties, the impact strength is 3~5 times of other films, good folding resistance. It is resistant to oil, fat, acid and alkali, and is resistant to most solvents.The advantages of high and low temperature performance, can be used for a long time at 120 degrees Celsius temperature range, short-term use of resistant to high temperature of 150 DEG C, -70 resistant to low temperature, and high and low temperature effects on the mechanical properties is very small.
- Q:What is accessory material? What is the difference between it and raw material?
- Auxiliary materials are indirect materials used in manufacturing and in manufacturing, but not the main products of the product.
- Q:What's the difference between bulk food and prepackaged food?
- Pre packaged foods mean foods that are prepackaged or packaged in pre packaged materials or containers. Generally speaking, the bulk food produced by small workshops does not count as prepackaged food.
- Q:What packing materials should be understood in purchasing?
- Other specific products, specific problems specific analysis, because the product form is not the same, liquid or chemical products packaging is not the same, the general small commodities, daily necessities of packaging almost the same
After research and development for a long time, our company developed rotating trapping label machine in 2007. The application of such technology upgrades a level for the production technology of trapping label machines in mainland China and makes it reach internationally advanced level. Our target is to be the most reliable enterprise for customers and product manufacturer with the best quality as well as internationally advanced technology capability. We strive to become a famous and excellent enterprise in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range