Introduction of SPC Pe Film For Wine Glass Bottle Packing
2.Made from 100%new Raw material
3.Accurate size and thickness
Specification of SPC Pe Film For Wine Glass Bottle Packing
Material: PE or LLDPE
PE film have common plastic film and stretch film
Stretch film data below
Package:Carton or according to customer's requirement
Longitudinal tensile rate ≥ 450
Transverse tensile rate ≥ 700
Features of SPC Pe Film For Wine Glass Bottle Packing
Draft ability is strong
Contraction memory is lasting
Self viscidity can stabilize reliably
Non-toxic, environmental protection, moisture-proof, waterproofing, dustproof, corrosion preventing
Anti-puncture, anti-tearing performance
Fast wrapping & film stretchability up to 450% on automatic pallet wrapping machines with low noises
Reduces material cost & film waste
High clarity for effective inspection of goods
High puncture resistance with multi-layer structure
Super tight load stability for high-security storage & transit
1.Pallets wrapping, carton wrapping, packaging of bulk goods.
2.Transparent films provide perfect clarity for scanning labels.
3.Black films conceal shippments to defer theft and protect products from fading due to explosure to the sun.
Hand use and machine use
1.Draft ability is strong
2.Contraction memory is lasting
3.Self viscidity can stabilize reliably
4.Transparency is high.
5.Non-toxic, environmental protection, moisture-proof, waterproofing, dustproof, corrosion preventing
6.Anti-puncture, anti-tearing performance.
5cm -150cm (400mm, 450mm, 500mm, etc)
15mic-40mic(15mic, 17mic, 18mic, 20mic, 21mic, 23mic, 25mic, 27mic,etc)
Paper Core Size
2'' and 3''
1/4/6rolls/carton, or in pallet pack, as per your requirments.
15 working days/20ft,
- Q:What are biodegradable packaging materials?
- Biodegradable packaging has a bright future and has attracted worldwide attention. In this paper, the properties, degradation mechanism, processing technology and application of various kinds of degradable packaging materials are reviewed. According to the mechanism of degradation, it can be divided into biodegradable plastics, biodegradable plastics, light / biological double degradable plastics and water degradation plastics.
- Q:Billycan what are the advantages compared with other packaging materials?
- Mature technology and high production efficiency: the production of tinplate has a long history, has a mature skill set of production equipment with matching, high production efficiency, can meet a variety of product packaging needs.
- Q:What is accessory material? What is the difference between it and raw material?
- The auxiliary material is relative to the main material. The raw materials of various raw materials products mainly refers to the business entities and in the production process by the process to change its form or nature and main materials, auxiliary materials, fuel, repair spare parts, packaging materials, semi-finished products and other.
- Q:Paper bags, milk and plastic bags. What's the difference between milk and paper bags?
- Paper packaging bags - paper bags are sealed and filled with milk, which is poured into the paper tube and then cut and sealed, so there is no air in it. The paper bag is composed of paper, aluminum, plastic six layer composite packaging, can effectively put the milk and air, light and bacteria isolation, so it can be stored at room temperature, and longer shelf life, can reach 45 days, paper bags of the higher price, the cost is low.
- Q:What are the common material choices, printing options and common sense?
- Gift wine gift box: a reference type (single powder cardboard), or gray white cardboard. Larger boxes can be 250+250g mounted, gold card paper and silver cardboard. Different materials should be selected according to the actual needs and grade of the product.Printing: mostly printed in 4C+0 or 4C+1C, and can be printed with spot colors, special gold or silver.After the process: light glue, matte plastic, local UV, matte, hot platinum (metallic film with gold, silver, blue and other colors for choice) or anti-counterfeit film (so that others can not copy), and hit the bump, beer, viscosity and other process.
- Q:What's the function of pearl cotton packing material?
- Polyethylene foam cotton is a non crosslinked closed cell structure, also known as EPE pearl cotton, is a new type of environmentally friendly packaging materials. It consists of low density polyethylene, which is physically foamed and produces numerous independent bubbles. To overcome the ordinary styrofoam brittle deformation, recovery of the shortcomings of the poor.
- Q:What plastic packaged food is safer?
- PP plastic food packaging materials, PP special soft, good toughness, non-toxic, high temperature resistant, often make catering appliance or other high-temperature packaging products, our hotel is packed with PP material boxes.
- Q:What are the sales packing materials?
- Sales of packaging materials are generally an ordinary white paper, copy paper, crepe paper, bubble paper, poly velvet, pearl cotton, sponge, plastic bags PP, PE, OPP, PVC, PVA, shrink film (PE and PP).
- Q:What kind of fruit package do you have?
- Fruit packaging, pet plastic fruit packing box, PET material, environmental protection non-toxic, not only moisture-proof, the product is also transparent, beautiful, smooth, light weight. And there are air holes, to ensure the flow of air, but also affixed labels, indicating fruit information, so that customers at a glance.
- Q:How many kinds of packing are there?
- According to packaging products, materials are: paper products packaging, plastic packaging, metal packaging, bamboo and wooden packaging, glass container packaging and composite materials packaging;
After research and development for a long time, our company developed rotating trapping label machine in 2007. The application of such technology upgrades a level for the production technology of trapping label machines in mainland China and makes it reach internationally advanced level. Our target is to be the most reliable enterprise for customers and product manufacturer with the best quality as well as internationally advanced technology capability. We strive to become a famous and excellent enterprise in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range