Introduction of SPC Pe Film For Wine Glass Bottle Packing
2.Made from 100%new Raw material
3.Accurate size and thickness
Specification of SPC Pe Film For Wine Glass Bottle Packing
Material: PE or LLDPE
PE film have common plastic film and stretch film
Stretch film data below
Package:Carton or according to customer's requirement
Longitudinal tensile rate ≥ 450
Transverse tensile rate ≥ 700
Features of SPC Pe Film For Wine Glass Bottle Packing
Draft ability is strong
Contraction memory is lasting
Self viscidity can stabilize reliably
Non-toxic, environmental protection, moisture-proof, waterproofing, dustproof, corrosion preventing
Anti-puncture, anti-tearing performance
Fast wrapping & film stretchability up to 450% on automatic pallet wrapping machines with low noises
Reduces material cost & film waste
High clarity for effective inspection of goods
High puncture resistance with multi-layer structure
Super tight load stability for high-security storage & transit
1.Pallets wrapping, carton wrapping, packaging of bulk goods.
2.Transparent films provide perfect clarity for scanning labels.
3.Black films conceal shippments to defer theft and protect products from fading due to explosure to the sun.
Hand use and machine use
1.Draft ability is strong
2.Contraction memory is lasting
3.Self viscidity can stabilize reliably
4.Transparency is high.
5.Non-toxic, environmental protection, moisture-proof, waterproofing, dustproof, corrosion preventing
6.Anti-puncture, anti-tearing performance.
5cm -150cm (400mm, 450mm, 500mm, etc)
15mic-40mic(15mic, 17mic, 18mic, 20mic, 21mic, 23mic, 25mic, 27mic,etc)
Paper Core Size
2'' and 3''
1/4/6rolls/carton, or in pallet pack, as per your requirments.
15 working days/20ft,
- Q:What's the difference between a package and a package?
- Packaging refers to the packaging of products for the storage of various types of containers, such as barrels, boxes, bottles, jars, bags and other materials used for storage and custody of products.Packaging used in the manufacturing process as a component of a product and included in the cost of production at actual cost".
- Q:What material is the vacuum packing bag, please?
- Vacuum packaging is a general term for flexible packaging composite membrane products. If the temperature is different, there will be a lot of division: there is less than 100 bactericidal, and some need 100 degrees of sterilization, and 121 degrees and 135 degrees. Of course, there is also room temperature, the choice of this temperature under the condition of the sterilization method is irradiation sterilization. And also consider the content and weight of the package to determine the reasonable use of the packaging materials. There is no static, and the right is the best.
- Q:What's the difference between bulk food and prepackaged food?
- Pre packaged foods mean foods that are prepackaged or packaged in pre packaged materials or containers. Generally speaking, the bulk food produced by small workshops does not count as prepackaged food.
- Q:What advantage does PET material have in packing?
- As a packaging material, PET has good mechanical properties, and its impact strength is 3~5 times of that of other films. It has good folding resistance
- Q:What are the sales packing materials?
- Sales packing is also called inner packing or small package. Is the direct contact with the goods and goods into retail outlets and consumers or users directly to meet the packaging. Adapt to the competition in the commodity market and meet the multi-level consumption requirements, and constantly send to the sales packaging requirements, improvement and innovation information. This information is not only for the sales package, but also refers to the packaging industry; no synchronous development of each professional packaging and improve sales package will be in the "bricks without straw" situation.
- Q:What are the main categories and applications of packaging materials?
- Paper packing materials: wrapping paper, honeycomb paper, paper bag paper, desiccant packing paper, honeycomb paperboard, kraft paper, industrial paperboard, honeycomb paper core;Plastic packing material: PP packing belt, PET packing belt, tearing film, winding film, sealing tape, heat shrinkable film, plastic film and hollow board;Composite flexible packaging materials: flexible packaging, aluminum plated film, iron core wire, aluminum foil composite film, vacuum aluminized paper, composite film, composite paper, BOPP;Metal packaging materials: tin foil, strip, hoop, packing buckle, Blister aluminum, aluminum foil, aluminum plate, steel buckle PTP;Ceramic packaging materials: ceramic bottles, ceramic cylinders, ceramic altar, ceramic pot;Glass packing material: glass bottle, glass jar, glass box;Wood packing materials: wood products and man-made wood boards (such as plywood, fiberboard) made of packaging, such as wooden cases, wooden barrels, wooden boxes, wood plywood, fibreboard boxes, plywood boxes and wooden pallets;
- Q:Is the antistatic value of PS material (or other packing material) as small as possible?
- Not necessarily. This needs to be decided in terms of specific areas of use and requirements.The so-called antistatic refers to reach 10 between the 7-10 sides.And the 1-6 side of the 10 is generally referred to as electrical conduction.
- Q:What are the characteristics of paper holders in comparison with other packaging materials?
- At present, the use of foam product packaging can be roughly lined with paper tray exchange.x0d followed by the paper tray and the production cost is low, craft paper holder than styrofoam simple fast, short cycle time and production cost, and the cost of raw materials is low. It can not happen, not afraid of electrostatic erosion and prevent vibration, the function is better than that of styrofoam in many ways, are better than other materials.
- Q:How many kinds of packing are there?
- 1., according to the way of product management: domestic product packaging, export product packaging, special product packaging;2. according to the role of packaging in circulation process: there are single package, middle packing and outer packing;
- Q:Which industry does the packing product belong to?
- Other countries or organizations have different meanings and opinions about the meaning of packaging, but the basic meaning is consistent. They all take the function and function of packaging as their core contents and have two meanings in general:1. Containers, materials and auxiliary articles that contain the goods, that is, packages.2, on the implementation of containing and sealed, dressing and other technical activities.
After research and development for a long time, our company developed rotating trapping label machine in 2007. The application of such technology upgrades a level for the production technology of trapping label machines in mainland China and makes it reach internationally advanced level. Our target is to be the most reliable enterprise for customers and product manufacturer with the best quality as well as internationally advanced technology capability. We strive to become a famous and excellent enterprise in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range