1. Specifications of Composite Packaging Materials:
Film structure: PA/PE, PE/PA/EVOH
PA, EVOH based barrier film
Anti-dust, anti-moisture, anti-static
2. Usage of Composite Packaging Materials:
Composite Packaging Materials are widely used in following fields, such as Breadboard packing,Electric parts packing,Engine plastic particle packing etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Composite Packaging Materials:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:What are biodegradable packaging materials?
- Synthetic biodegradable packaging materials can be endowed with similar properties as traditional packaging materials, and the wide application of biodegradable packaging indicates its great potential to replace the current packaging materials.
- Q:What's the difference between the materials used in kraft paper packaging?
- The whole paper pulp kraft paper packaging: tension is very good, do not pull off, the color will be very uniform, is also very resistant to wear if you need outside packaging printing LOGO what, it can use kraft wrapping paper wood pulp, wood pulp and kraft wrapping paper printed very well.
- Q:What material or paper should I use for high-grade packaging?!
- Coated art paper or special paperMDF or industrial paperboardI provide the classic blue sky blue the Yanghe River Daqu wine with glue
- Q:What are the sales packing materials?
- Packaging in the main plastic bags and corrugated box packaging, corrugated boxes are mainly FOL, TUCK, TOP, BOX and so on; (three) the outer packing is generally used in export cartons, 5 corrugated boxes, corrugated mainly B/C watts. The outer box price calculation formula is: (long + width +8) /100 x (width + high +6) /100 X per square unit price. The length, width and height of the units are CM. For example, the size of an outer box is 60 X, 30 X, 40 CM, and the price is (60+30+8) /100, X (30+40+6), /100, X 6 (market price) = 4.47 yuan.
- Q:Is the antistatic value of PS material (or other packing material) as small as possible?
- Not necessarily. This needs to be decided in terms of specific areas of use and requirements.The so-called antistatic refers to reach 10 between the 7-10 sides.And the 1-6 side of the 10 is generally referred to as electrical conduction.
- Q:What advantage does PET material have in packing?
- PET advantages as packaging materials:Good mechanical properties, the impact strength is 3~5 times of other films, good folding resistance. It is resistant to oil, fat, acid and alkali, and is resistant to most solvents.The advantages of high and low temperature performance, can be used for a long time at 120 degrees Celsius temperature range, short-term use of resistant to high temperature of 150 DEG C, -70 resistant to low temperature, and high and low temperature effects on the mechanical properties is very small.
- Q:What is the charge for packing materials?
- The material packing fee belongs to the productive circulation expenses, mainly including the packing cost, storage and keeping charge, loading and unloading fee, finishing fee and so on.
- Q:Does the desiccant belong to the packing material?
- Strictly speaking, the desiccant belongs to the auxiliary material of packing material, and belongs to the part of the packing material.
- Q:What packing materials should be understood in purchasing?
- Other specific products, specific problems specific analysis, because the product form is not the same, liquid or chemical products packaging is not the same, the general small commodities, daily necessities of packaging almost the same
- Q:What's the difference between a package and a package?
- Packaging materials are used in the manufacture of packaging containers, packaging, packaging and printing, packaging and transportation to meet the packaging requirements the use of materials, which include the main packaging materials, metal plastic, glass, ceramics, paper, Takemoto, wild mushroom, natural fiber, chemical fiber, composite materials, coatings, adhesives and, banding, decoration, printing materials and other auxiliary materials.
Established in 1983, our company possess two decades experience in the production of plastic packaging. We supply thousands of different types of packaging bags, and have accumulated rich experience. Mainly products: PVC bag, blanket bag, quilt bag, bedding bag, soft bag, household bag, sheet bag, ear bag, handle bag, steel wire bag, high quality bag, pp bag, non-woven bag, cosmetic bag, shopping bag, clear bag, wine bag, transparent bag, food film, cling film, wrap film, clear film, transparent film, PE cling film, cling wrap film, stretch film, PE stretch film, handle film, machine film and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 280,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range