1.Specifications of Electronic Products Packing Bag:
Film structure: PA/PE, PE/PA/EVOH
PA, EVOH based barrier film
Anti-dust, anti-moisture, anti-seismic
Notice: Special products made as per customer requirements.
2. Usage of Electronic Products Packing Bag:
Electric parts packing
Engine plastic particle packing
3. Packaging & Delivery of Electronic Products Packing Bag:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:What are biodegradable packaging materials?
- Biodegradable plastics is added in the production process of additives (such as starch, modified starch or other vitamins, photosensitizer, biological degradation agent), decreases its stability in the natural environment, easily degradable plastics.
- Q:What are the categories of packing materials?
- Ceramic packaging materials: ceramic bottles, ceramic cylinders, ceramic altar, ceramic pot; 5, glass packaging materials: glass bottles, glass cans, glass boxes;
- Q:What's the difference between the materials used in kraft paper packaging?
- The whole paper pulp kraft paper packaging: tension is very good, do not pull off, the color will be very uniform, is also very resistant to wear if you need outside packaging printing LOGO what, it can use kraft wrapping paper wood pulp, wood pulp and kraft wrapping paper printed very well.
- Q:What's bread packing? Polyethylene film, waterproof cellophane, etc.
- BOPP (biaxially oriented polypropylene), //VMCPP (aluminized cast polypropylene) or PET (biaxially stretched polyester film), //VMCPP (aluminium plated cast polypropylene), exactly the same as what was said upstairs, two, just like that.Carton: carton with various specifications, 126.96.36.199.11, K type, W type, A type, B type, C type, E type, F type, B3B pit paper, Taiwan yellow K paper. The angle of paper available in cartons with additional protection, fixed on the tray outside angle, the cushioning edge protection reinforcement effect.
- Q:What kind of fruit package do you have?
- Packaging containers suitable for fruits include cartons, wooden cases and plastic cases. Some hard goods can also be packed in gunny bags, woven bags and mesh bags. The size and capacity of the packaging for types and varieties of products is different, to be considered at the same time, easy to carry, mechanization, handling and stacking pallet operation. After the product is used, it can be transported to the packing shed in wooden cases, and large wooden cases can also be used when refrigerated and stored in the atmosphere.
- Q:What are the common material choices, printing options and common sense?
- Gift wine gift box: a reference type (single powder cardboard), or gray white cardboard. Larger boxes can be 250+250g mounted, gold card paper and silver cardboard. Different materials should be selected according to the actual needs and grade of the product.Printing: mostly printed in 4C+0 or 4C+1C, and can be printed with spot colors, special gold or silver.After the process: light glue, matte plastic, local UV, matte, hot platinum (metallic film with gold, silver, blue and other colors for choice) or anti-counterfeit film (so that others can not copy), and hit the bump, beer, viscosity and other process.
- Q:What are the characteristics of paper holders in comparison with other packaging materials?
- The first is the protection of the environment, paper packaging raw material is waste paper pulp, not only has no pollution to the environment, but also conducive to conserve resources, protect the environment. The use range of paper tray is very extensive, with the improvement of technology paper,
- Q:What is accessory material? What is the difference between it and raw material?
- Auxiliary materials are indirect materials used in manufacturing and in manufacturing, but not the main products of the product.
- Q:What is the charge for packing materials?
- It belongs to the productive circulation cost: the packing cost, storage and keeping charge, loading and unloading fee, finishing fee and so on,
- Q:What plastic packaged food is safer?
- If you do not want to contact the high temperature, you can also choose PET materials and PS materials, these two can contact food directly.
We specialized in producing plastis tray
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 450 Million
||Mid East, Eastern Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 350,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range