Inteoduction of Double Heads Autonmatic Shrink Sleeve Labeling Machine
1.cost saving and high efficiency
Specifications of Double Heads Autonmatic Shrink Sleeve Labeling Machine
1.The machine can be used in two ways. It not only reduces a a trapping label machine, but also proves as cost effective for our clients;
2.It reduces the length of conveying line and avoids the secondary transportation , so that it increase the production efficiency and the capacity of floor area
It also reduces stumbles in the process and increase the quality of product
Electrical Appliance Configuration Specification
It adopts equivalent PLC, positioning module, servo motor and frequency converter. In addition, its touch screen is featured with a humanized operation.
Applicable Variety Types of Label
With the accurate casting label, the equipment applies to the casting label and sealing of bottles with various shapes and hexagonal oil drum, Suitable for larger bottle-type(3-5 liters barrel containers).
Technical parameters of Double Heads Autonmatic Shrink Sleeve Labeling Machine
2×350 Bottle/ min
Size of Host Machine
Applicable Diameter of Bottle Body
Applicable length of Label
Applicable thickness of Label
Applicable Internal Diameter of Paper Tube
5' -10' Free Adjustment
- Q:What are biodegradable packaging materials?
- Biodegradable packaging has a bright future and has attracted worldwide attention. In this paper, the properties, degradation mechanism, processing technology and application of various kinds of degradable packaging materials are reviewed. According to the mechanism of degradation, it can be divided into biodegradable plastics, biodegradable plastics, light / biological double degradable plastics and water degradation plastics.
- Q:What's the difference between the materials used in kraft paper packaging?
- Semi Kraft kraft wrapping paper: General tensile, color is also very general, if there is no requirement for appearance, you can use semi wood pulp, kraft paper.
- Q:What material or paper should I use for high-grade packaging?!
- Wood may be consideredIf you want to choose paperYou may consider mounting special paper with 1200g-1600g Grey Board (or 3-5 foil board). There are many kinds of special paper
- Q:What's bread packing? Polyethylene film, waterproof cellophane, etc.
- BOPP (biaxially oriented polypropylene), //VMCPP (aluminized cast polypropylene) or PET (biaxially stretched polyester film), //VMCPP (aluminium plated cast polypropylene), exactly the same as what was said upstairs, two, just like that.Carton: carton with various specifications, 22.214.171.124.11, K type, W type, A type, B type, C type, E type, F type, B3B pit paper, Taiwan yellow K paper. The angle of paper available in cartons with additional protection, fixed on the tray outside angle, the cushioning edge protection reinforcement effect.
- Q:What advantage does PET material have in packing?
- The gas and water vapor have low permeability, and they have excellent performances of gas resistance, water, oil and odor.High transparency, can block ultraviolet light, good gloss.The non-toxic, tasteless, good safety, can be directly used for food packaging.
- Q:What material is the vacuum packing bag, please?
- Generally composite materials, can be two kinds of material composite, or three, see the need.
- Q:What is accessory material? What is the difference between it and raw material?
- From this we can see that the auxiliary material is one of the raw materials and belongs to the raw material.For example: to make green pepper fried meat, then oil, salt, sauce, vinegar and other spices are auxiliary materials, and green peppers and meat is the raw material or main material, but they are the raw materials for stir frying.
- Q:What are the commonly used packing materials?
- Metal packaging materials: tin foil hoop steel strapping buckle Blister aluminum PTP aluminum foil steel buckle ceramic glass material wood
- Q:What packing materials should be understood in purchasing?
- Other specific products, specific problems specific analysis, because the product form is not the same, liquid or chemical products packaging is not the same, the general small commodities, daily necessities of packaging almost the same
- Q:What's the difference between a package and a package?
- Packaging materials are used in the manufacture of packaging containers, packaging, packaging and printing, packaging and transportation to meet the packaging requirements the use of materials, which include the main packaging materials, metal plastic, glass, ceramics, paper, Takemoto, wild mushroom, natural fiber, chemical fiber, composite materials, coatings, adhesives and, banding, decoration, printing materials and other auxiliary materials.
After research and development for a long time, our company developed rotating trapping label machine in 2007. The application of such technology upgrades a level for the production technology of trapping label machines in mainland China and makes it reach internationally advanced level. Our target is to be the most reliable enterprise for customers and product manufacturer with the best quality as well as internationally advanced technology capability. We strive to become a famous and excellent enterprise in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range