1. Specifications of Multi-layer Coated lidding film:
Film structure: AL/coating
High barrier performance
Good high and low temp. resistance
Excellent sealing performance
Coated Aluminum foil or embossed
Notice: Special products made as per customer requirements.
2. Usage of Multi-layer Coated lidding film:
Multi-layer Coated lidding film is widely used in dairy, processed food, medicine etc for lid sealing.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Multi-layer Coated lidding film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:Which industry does the packing product belong to?
- 1, the realization of commodity value and use value, and is to increase the value of goods as a means;2, protect the commodity from the sun, wind, rain, dust and other natural factors of invasion, to prevent volatilization, leakage, melting, contamination, collision, extrusion, loss and theft and other losses;3, to the circulation of storage, transportation, adjustment, marketing convenience, such as loading and unloading, inventory, palletizing, delivery, delivery, transportation, sales, counting, etc..4, landscaping and attract customers, is conducive to promotion.5, as for people or things in the image of the dress up, landscaping, more attractive or commercial value.
- Q:What are the categories of packing materials?
- Paper packing materials: wrapping paper, honeycomb paper, paper bag paper, desiccant packing paper, honeycomb paperboard, kraft paper, industrial paperboard, honeycomb paper core;
- Q:What's the difference between the materials used in kraft paper packaging?
- Semi Kraft kraft wrapping paper: General tensile, color is also very general, if there is no requirement for appearance, you can use semi wood pulp, kraft paper.
- Q:What material or paper should I use for high-grade packaging?!
- Wood may be consideredIf you want to choose paperYou may consider mounting special paper with 1200g-1600g Grey Board (or 3-5 foil board). There are many kinds of special paper
- Q:Paper bags, milk and plastic bags. What's the difference between milk and paper bags?
- Plastic bags - aseptic plastic bags are specially treated with a black coating inside the plastic bag, which serves as a barrier to light. However, due to the relatively thin plastic bags, even after special treatment, the effect of isolation of light can not be compared with aluminum foil, so the normal temperature guarantee period of milk is about 30 days.
- Q:What's bread packing? Polyethylene film, waterproof cellophane, etc.
- More importantly, the use of aluminum foil / composite or polyethylene composite or aluminum foil / polyethylene composite material. Although this type of packaging is opaque, it protects against loss of vitamin B1 in bread.
- Q:What kind of fruit package do you have?
- Fruit packaging, pet plastic fruit packing box, PET material, environmental protection non-toxic, not only moisture-proof, the product is also transparent, beautiful, smooth, light weight. And there are air holes, to ensure the flow of air, but also affixed labels, indicating fruit information, so that customers at a glance.
- Q:What advantage does PET material have in packing?
- The gas and water vapor have low permeability, and they have excellent performances of gas resistance, water, oil and odor.High transparency, can block ultraviolet light, good gloss.The non-toxic, tasteless, good safety, can be directly used for food packaging.
- Q:What are the commonly used packing materials?
- Other packaging materials / materials: Materials: gilding bronzing material laser film anodized aluminum foil paper bronzing film film foil stamping foil foil adhesive, coating adhesive adhesive composite rubber reinforcing agent: starch adhesive sealing rubber latex resin
- Q:What's the difference between a package and a package?
- Packaging refers to the packaging of various types of containers, such as barrels, boxes, bags, bottles, etc., for the purpose of packing the goods of this enterprise. Packaging materials, such as paper, rope, wire, iron sheet, etc., these are disposable packaging materials, should be used as raw materials for accounting. Accounting items; turnover materials - packaging
We specialized in producing plastis tray
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 450 Million
||Mid East, Eastern Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 350,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range