Introduction of SPC Pe Film For The Aluminum Composite Panel for Glass Bottle Packing
2.Made from 100%new Raw material
3.Accurate size and thickness
Specification of SPC Pe Film For The Aluminum Composite Panel for Glass Bottle Packing
Material: PE or LLDPE
PE film have common plastic film and stretch film
Stretch film data below
Package of SPC Pe Film For The Aluminum Composite Panel for Glass Bottle Packing
Carton or according to customer's requirement
Longitudinal tensile rate ≥ 450
Transverse tensile rate ≥ 700
Features of SPC Pe Film For The Aluminum Composite Panel for Glass Bottle Packing
Draft ability is strong
Contraction memory is lasting
Self viscidity can stabilize reliably
Non-toxic, environmental protection, moisture-proof, waterproofing, dustproof, corrosion preventing
Anti-puncture, anti-tearing performance
Fast wrapping & film stretchability up to 450% on automatic pallet wrapping machines with low noises
Reduces material cost & film waste
High clarity for effective inspection of goods
High puncture resistance with multi-layer structure
Super tight load stability for high-security storage & transit
1.Pallets wrapping, carton wrapping, packaging of bulk goods.
2.Transparent films provide perfect clarity for scanning labels.
3.Black films conceal shippments to defer theft and protect products from fading due to explosure to the sun.
Hand use and machine use
1.Draft ability is strong
2.Contraction memory is lasting
3.Self viscidity can stabilize reliably
4.Transparency is high.
5.Non-toxic, environmental protection, moisture-proof, waterproofing, dustproof, corrosion preventing
6.Anti-puncture, anti-tearing performance.
125px -3750px (400mm, 450mm, 500mm, etc)
15mic-40mic(15mic, 17mic, 18mic, 20mic, 21mic, 23mic, 25mic, 27mic,etc)
Paper Core Size
2'' and 3''
1/4/6rolls/carton, or in pallet pack, as per your requirments.
15 working days/20ft,
- Q:What are biodegradable packaging materials?
- Biodegradable packaging has a bright future and has attracted worldwide attention. In this paper, the properties, degradation mechanism, processing technology and application of various kinds of degradable packaging materials are reviewed. According to the mechanism of degradation, it can be divided into biodegradable plastics, biodegradable plastics, light / biological double degradable plastics and water degradation plastics.
- Q:Billycan what are the advantages compared with other packaging materials?
- Shapes: tinplate cans can be made into various shapes according to different needs, such as cans, cans, cans, circular elliptical horseshoe and trapezoid etc, can satisfy the different needs of product packaging, and the packaging container more change, promote sales.
- Q:What's the function of pearl cotton packing material?
- EPE pearl cotton foam material is a new kind of environmental protection packing and filling material. Its advantages are more and more recognized by people, so its use will continue to expand and innovate. Especially in the packaging and other industrial materials, it is better than the traditional wood performance, lower cost, higher grade, elegant appearance, better effect.
- Q:How to prevent the use of packaging materials during production without error?
- In addition to training the employees' sense of responsibility, it is most important to identify clearly.1, the regional logo, the specifications are basically the same, but different in nature, placed in different regions.2, the identification of packaging materials.In addition, there is a practical experience for you.
- Q:Cookies with tinplate packaging has what advantage
- The decoration is exquisite: the metal material has good printing performance; the design trademark is bright and beautiful; the packaging container made by it is noticeable, and it is a kind of good sale packing.
- Q:What advantage does PET material have in packing?
- The gas and water vapor have low permeability, and they have excellent performances of gas resistance, water, oil and odor.High transparency, can block ultraviolet light, good gloss.The non-toxic, tasteless, good safety, can be directly used for food packaging.
- Q:What are the common material choices, printing options and common sense?
- Gift wine gift box: a reference type (single powder cardboard), or gray white cardboard. Larger boxes can be 250+250g mounted, gold card paper and silver cardboard. Different materials should be selected according to the actual needs and grade of the product.Printing: mostly printed in 4C+0 or 4C+1C, and can be printed with spot colors, special gold or silver.After the process: light glue, matte plastic, local UV, matte, hot platinum (metallic film with gold, silver, blue and other colors for choice) or anti-counterfeit film (so that others can not copy), and hit the bump, beer, viscosity and other process.
- Q:What is accessory material? What is the difference between it and raw material?
- Auxiliary materials are indirect materials used in manufacturing and in manufacturing, but not the main products of the product.
- Q:What's the difference between a package and a package?
- Packaging refers to the packaging of products for the storage of various types of containers, such as barrels, boxes, bottles, jars, bags and other materials used for storage and custody of products.Packaging used in the manufacturing process as a component of a product and included in the cost of production at actual cost".
- Q:What can I do instead of the carton packing now?
- There is no substitute for carton at the moment.As far as the price is concerned, cartons are cheaper to pack than foam, plastic and wooden boxes.From the degree of environmental protection, carton packaging is easy to degrade, more environmentally friendly than other packaging.
After research and development for a long time, our company developed rotating trapping label machine in 2007. The application of such technology upgrades a level for the production technology of trapping label machines in mainland China and makes it reach internationally advanced level. Our target is to be the most reliable enterprise for customers and product manufacturer with the best quality as well as internationally advanced technology capability. We strive to become a famous and excellent enterprise in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range