1.Specifications of PA/ PE Film (normal Temp.):
Film structure: PE/PE/TIE/PA/TIE/PE/PE
PA based barrier film
Middle barrier to gas, oxygen
Excellent sealing performance
Excellent barrier to water vapor
High gloss, transparency, printable
Notice: Special products made as per customer requirements.
2. Usage of PA/ PE Film (normal Temp.):
These films are widely used for below area:
Frozen vacuum packing
Processed meat, fish, seafood
Small bag packing such as salad, edible oil and anti-moisture packing
3. Packaging & Delivery of PA/ PE Film (normal Temp.):
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:What's the difference between the materials used in kraft paper packaging?
- Semi Kraft kraft wrapping paper: General tensile, color is also very general, if there is no requirement for appearance, you can use semi wood pulp, kraft paper.
- Q:What are the sales packing materials?
- Packaging in the main plastic bags and corrugated box packaging, corrugated boxes are mainly FOL, TUCK, TOP, BOX and so on; (three) the outer packing is generally used in export cartons, 5 corrugated boxes, corrugated mainly B/C watts. The outer box price calculation formula is: (long + width +8) /100 x (width + high +6) /100 X per square unit price. The length, width and height of the units are CM. For example, the size of an outer box is 60 X, 30 X, 40 CM, and the price is (60+30+8) /100, X (30+40+6), /100, X 6 (market price) = 4.47 yuan.
- Q:What's bread packing? Polyethylene film, waterproof cellophane, etc.
- Currently, about 90% of the bags are packed in polythene plastic bags. The utility model has the advantages that can be repeatedly used, easy to get a longer shelf life of bread to marry, and don't need strapping, can take the heat sealing with metal or plastic coated Sizha live bag, bag packaging has knot with polypropylene plastic bags of bread.
- Q:Cookies with tinplate packaging has what advantage
- Mature technology and high production efficiency: the production of tinplate has a long history, mature technology is a set of production equipment with matching, high production efficiency, can meet a variety of product packaging needs.
- Q:What advantage does PET material have in packing?
- The gas and water vapor have low permeability, and they have excellent performances of gas resistance, water, oil and odor.High transparency, can block ultraviolet light, good gloss.The non-toxic, tasteless, good safety, can be directly used for food packaging.
- Q:What material is the vacuum packing bag, please?
- Vacuum packaging material has two layers of composite, there are three layers of composite, common two layer composite more, want to see the products installed. Vacuum packaging material is divided into PET/PE PA/PE PA/CPP, PET composite can be evacuated, but relatively easy to leak, PET more brittle, PA/PE is a good vacuum performance, can withstand 100 degrees Celsius water sterilization, minus 30 degrees Celsius temperature freezing. PA/CPP is a vacuum cooking bag can withstand 120 degrees Celsius temperature cooking, minus 30 degrees Celsius temperature freezing. According to the customer installed products, the choice of material is not the same, can be customized according to customer requirements.
- Q:How many kinds of packing are there?
- According to the packaging technology, there are: shockproof packaging, moisture-proof packaging, anti rust packaging, anti mildew packaging, etc.;9., according to the packaging structure classification: body packing, blister packaging, heat shrinkable packaging, portable packaging, pallet packaging, combination packaging, etc..
- Q:What is the charge for packing materials?
- It belongs to the productive circulation cost: the packing cost, storage and keeping charge, loading and unloading fee, finishing fee and so on,
- Q:What are the main categories and applications of packaging materials?
- Packaging materials are used in the manufacture of packaging containers, packaging, packaging and printing, packaging and transportation to meet the packaging requirements the use of materials, which include the main packaging materials, metal plastic, glass, ceramics, paper, Takemoto, wild mushroom, natural fiber, chemical fiber, composite materials, including strapping, decoration, printing materials and other auxiliary materials.
- Q:What's the difference between bulk food and prepackaged food?
- Pre packaged foods mean foods that are prepackaged or packaged in pre packaged materials or containers. Generally speaking, the bulk food produced by small workshops does not count as prepackaged food.
We specialized in producing plastis tray
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 450 Million
||Mid East, Eastern Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 350,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range