1. Specifications of Cling Film with Cutter Box:
Notice: Special products made as per customer requirements.
2. Usage of Cling Film with Cutter Box:
PVC and PE (Polyethylene) Cling Films with cutter box is the safe, disposable and best cut solution for dispensing. Slide Cutters will not stretch or tear the film while cutting but give a clean, straight and square cut every time. Easy to install and simple to use.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Cling Film with Cutter Box:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:What are biodegradable packaging materials?
- Biodegradable plastics is added in the production process of additives (such as starch, modified starch or other vitamins, photosensitizer, biological degradation agent), decreases its stability in the natural environment, easily degradable plastics.
- Q:Billycan what are the advantages compared with other packaging materials?
- Mature technology and high production efficiency: the production of tinplate has a long history, has a mature skill set of production equipment with matching, high production efficiency, can meet a variety of product packaging needs.
- Q:What's the difference between a package and a package?
- Packaging refers to the packaging of various types of containers, such as barrels, boxes, bags, bottles, etc., for the purpose of packing the goods of this enterprise. Packaging materials, such as paper, rope, wire, iron sheet, etc., these are disposable packaging materials, should be used as raw materials for accounting. Accounting items; turnover materials - packaging
- Q:What's the difference between bulk food and prepackaged food?
- Is a small workshop to provide containers, that is, pre packaged food, is to take their own containers to buy, that is, bulk food
- Q:What advantage does PET material have in packing?
- PET advantages as packaging materials:Good mechanical properties, the impact strength is 3~5 times of other films, good folding resistance. It is resistant to oil, fat, acid and alkali, and is resistant to most solvents.The advantages of high and low temperature performance, can be used for a long time at 120 degrees Celsius temperature range, short-term use of resistant to high temperature of 150 DEG C, -70 resistant to low temperature, and high and low temperature effects on the mechanical properties is very small.
- Q:What kind of fruit package do you have?
- Packaging containers suitable for fruits include cartons, wooden cases and plastic cases. Some hard goods can also be packed in gunny bags, woven bags and mesh bags. The size and capacity of the packaging for types and varieties of products is different, to be considered at the same time, easy to carry, mechanization, handling and stacking pallet operation. After the product is used, it can be transported to the packing shed in wooden cases, and large wooden cases can also be used when refrigerated and stored in the atmosphere.
- Q:What are the main categories and applications of packaging materials?
- Paper packing materials: wrapping paper, honeycomb paper, paper bag paper, desiccant packing paper, honeycomb paperboard, kraft paper, industrial paperboard, honeycomb paper core;Plastic packing material: PP packing belt, PET packing belt, tearing film, winding film, sealing tape, heat shrinkable film, plastic film and hollow board;Composite flexible packaging materials: flexible packaging, aluminum plated film, iron core wire, aluminum foil composite film, vacuum aluminized paper, composite film, composite paper, BOPP;Metal packaging materials: tin foil, strip, hoop, packing buckle, Blister aluminum, aluminum foil, aluminum plate, steel buckle PTP;Ceramic packaging materials: ceramic bottles, ceramic cylinders, ceramic altar, ceramic pot;Glass packing material: glass bottle, glass jar, glass box;Wood packing materials: wood products and man-made wood boards (such as plywood, fiberboard) made of packaging, such as wooden cases, wooden barrels, wooden boxes, wood plywood, fibreboard boxes, plywood boxes and wooden pallets;
- Q:What are the categories of packing materials?
- Plastic packing material: PP packing belt, PET packing belt, tearing film, winding film, sealing tape, heat shrinkable film, plastic film and hollow board;
- Q:What's bread packing? Polyethylene film, waterproof cellophane, etc.
- More importantly, the use of aluminum foil / composite or polyethylene composite or aluminum foil / polyethylene composite material. Although this type of packaging is opaque, it protects against loss of vitamin B1 in bread.
- Q:What material or paper should I use for high-grade packaging?!
- Coated art paper or special paperMDF or industrial paperboardI provide the classic blue sky blue the Yanghe River Daqu wine with glue
Established in 1983, our company possess two decades experience in the production of plastic packaging. We supply thousands of different types of packaging bags, and have accumulated rich experience. Mainly products: PVC bag, blanket bag, quilt bag, bedding bag, soft bag, household bag, sheet bag, ear bag, handle bag, steel wire bag, high quality bag, pp bag, non-woven bag, cosmetic bag, shopping bag, clear bag, wine bag, transparent bag, food film, cling film, wrap film, clear film, transparent film, PE cling film, cling wrap film, stretch film, PE stretch film, handle film, machine film and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 280,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range