1. Specifications of Multi-layer Laminated Lidding Film:
High barrier performance
Good high and low temp. Resistance
Excellent sealing performance
Laminated out printed and barrier coextruded film
Notice: Special products made as per customer requirements.
2. Usage of Multi-layer Laminated Lidding Film:
Laminated lidding film is widely used in milk, yoghurt, jelly, juice, pudding, beverage etc for lid sealing.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Multi-layer Laminated Lidding Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:Billycan what are the advantages compared with other packaging materials?
- The decoration is exquisite: the metal material has good printing performance; the design trademark is bright and beautiful; the packaging container made by it is noticeable, and it is a kind of good sale packing.
- Q:What's the difference between the materials used in kraft paper packaging?
- Semi Kraft kraft wrapping paper: General tensile, color is also very general, if there is no requirement for appearance, you can use semi wood pulp, kraft paper.
- Q:What are the sales packing materials?
- Sales of packaging materials are generally an ordinary white paper, copy paper, crepe paper, bubble paper, poly velvet, pearl cotton, sponge, plastic bags PP, PE, OPP, PVC, PVA, shrink film (PE and PP).
- Q:Paper bags, milk and plastic bags. What's the difference between milk and paper bags?
- Plastic bags - aseptic plastic bags are specially treated with a black coating inside the plastic bag, which serves as a barrier to light. However, due to the relatively thin plastic bags, even after special treatment, the effect of isolation of light can not be compared with aluminum foil, so the normal temperature guarantee period of milk is about 30 days.
- Q:What's bread packing? Polyethylene film, waterproof cellophane, etc.
- More importantly, the use of aluminum foil / composite or polyethylene composite or aluminum foil / polyethylene composite material. Although this type of packaging is opaque, it protects against loss of vitamin B1 in bread.
- Q:What material is the vacuum packing bag, please?
- Generally composite materials, can be two kinds of material composite, or three, see the need.
- Q:What is the charge for packing materials?
- It belongs to the productive circulation cost: the packing cost, storage and keeping charge, loading and unloading fee, finishing fee and so on,
- Q:What are the commonly used packing materials?
- Paper packing material: wrapping paper, honeycomb paper, paper bag paper, desiccant packing paper, honeycomb paperboard, kraft paper, industrial paperboard, honeycomb paper corePlastic packing material: sealing film, shrink film, plastic film, winding film, heat shrinkable film, hollow board, POF shrink film, CPP, EPP
- Q:What's the difference between bulk food and prepackaged food?
- Pre packaged foods mean foods that are prepackaged or packaged in pre packaged materials or containers. Generally speaking, the bulk food produced by small workshops does not count as prepackaged food.
- Q:What's the difference between a package and a package?
- Packaging refers to the packaging of various types of containers, such as barrels, boxes, bags, bottles, etc., for the purpose of packing the goods of this enterprise. Packaging materials, such as paper, rope, wire, iron sheet, etc., these are disposable packaging materials, should be used as raw materials for accounting. Accounting items; turnover materials - packaging
We specialized in producing plastis tray
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 450 Million
||Mid East, Eastern Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 350,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range