made of polyester or polypropylene fiber
good burying, hydrolyzation & corrosion resistibility
Elongation of Fracture
CBR Bursting Strength
Vertical Penetration Parameter
40 ~ 80
K x (10-1 ~ 10-3)
(K = 1.0 ~ 9.9)
0.07 ~ 0.2
- Q:Basement cushion waterproof
- Third, the membrane waterproof in the construction should first do the basement floor of the waterproof, and then the membrane along the basement floor continuous paste to the outer surface of the wall. Basement floor waterproofing first in the foundation pouring C10 concrete cushion, the thickness of about 100mm. And then paste the membrane, and then in the coil to wear 20 thick 1: 3 cement mortar, and finally pouring reinforced concrete floor. The outer surface of the wall first wip 20mm thick 1: 3 cement mortar, cold base oil, and then paste the membrane, the membrane should be stitched paste, adjacent coil lap width of not less than 100mm. The top of the coil should be higher than the maximum water level of about 500mm, the outer side of the brick wall.
- Q:How to build a fine stone concrete cushion?
- Reduce ground cracking, plus steel mesh.
Reinforced mesh, should be placed in the middle of the concrete, because the protective layer of concrete thick Fang generally only 5CM thickness, so the middle is the best.
- Q:Why calculate the amount of time to count a lot of cushion ah
- It can be seen, in the preparation of the project budget, the cushion is also a very important sub-head, the amount of its calculation is often measured by m3, the current commonly used materials are concrete, gravel, stone, Stone slag), slag, slag concrete, lime and so on.
- Q:Can the cushion on the prefabricated board floor be dug?
- Surface layer without steel, do not bear the load, you can dig out
But sometimes the prefabricated floor above the surface layer with steel, to bear the load, this can not be removed!
To know how thick the cushion, in the local dig about
In general, to do leveling layer, can not be directly laid tiles
- Q:Why do the basics of the cushion waterproofing
- Raft foundation do not do waterproof mainly depends on the design of the groundwater level considerations, calculated if the floor itself to meet the requirements, you can not do, and not rigid to do
- Q:Do you need a cushion for roof waterproofing?
- Where the process (such as waterproof material construction, floor construction, equipment installation, etc.) on the grass-roots level have certain requirements, must be grass-roots leveling treatment, in the project, commonly used leveling method is to use a certain strength of cement mortar or Fine stone concrete leveling.
- Q:Can the floor tiles be removed from the cement mats on the prefabricated board floor?
- Cement cushion as a leveling layer on the floor, not designed to the structure of the load-bearing, the general can be dug, the cushion is generally 3 to 5 cm, chisel in addition to unloading the floor of the heavy objects, chisel in addition to the use of strong vibration Machine or penetrating machine is too large, with a small hammer small chisel, along the horizontal plane horizontal chisel, stripping cement cushion.
- Q:Cushion, waterproof layer construction to do what information
- 1, the cushion to do template inspection batch information. Waterproof to do waterproof shelter, waterproof inspection batch, waterproof detail structure.
- Q:Is the raft cushion waterproofing full of the cushion?
- The request is full.
Raft foundation do not do waterproof mainly depends on the design of the groundwater level considerations, calculated if the floor itself to meet the requirements, you can not do, and not rigid to do.
- Q:Do you need a cushion on the ground floor?
- Chalet recommended to do sloping roof, the lowest point suggested 2.4. Talk about the ground, the roof, the wall area divided by the length of your board length and width of the area can be calculated on the amount of it!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range