Spunbond Nonwoven Geotextile
made of polyester or polypropylene fiber
good burying, hydrolyzation & corrosion resistibility
Elongation of Fracture
CBR Bursting Strength
Vertical Penetration Parameter
40 ~ 80
K x (10-1 ~ 10-3)
(K = 1.0 ~ 9.9)
0.07 ~ 0.2
- Q:When the cushion is used, the thickness of the protective layer is not less than ()
- Master roof: the general use of 40 thick C20 reinforced fine stone concrete protection.
- Q:How to build a fine stone concrete cushion?
- The cushion is primarily responsible for the load coming from the surface and passes the load evenly to the structural or base.
- Q:Why calculate the amount of time to count a lot of cushion ah
- In the municipal engineering, the bedding layer is a structural layer between the grassroots and the soil foundation. When the soil temperature is bad, the water temperature of the soil is improved and the water stability and frost resistance of the pavement structure are improved. Diffusible load to reduce soil deformation.
- Q:Can the cushion on the prefabricated board floor be dug?
- Prefabricated board floor layer of cement layer is not called the cushion, should be called leveling layer, this layer can be removed, but be careful not to damage the prefabricated plate.
- Q:The roof cushion is waterproof on the slope roof
- and the formation of the ice dam will lead to roof water, water will find the path into the house.
- Q:Foam concrete for the roof cushion generally do much bulk ah
- Foam concrete density grade is generally 300-1800kg / m3, commonly used foam concrete density grade 300-1200 kg / m3,
- Q:Large area ground concrete cushion seam Why is the separation of joints generally concrete
- hird, the relevant parts
Different types of rigid waterproof layer separation spacing in addition to meet the calculation needs, but also in the following parts set sub-grid joints.
1. The deformation of the roof structure sensitive parts;
2. Roof and roof drainage direction changes;
3. The junction of the waterproofing layer and the protruding roof structure;
4. Under normal circumstances, each bay load-bearing walls should be set sub-grid seam.
5. Between the waterproof layer and the load-bearing or non-load-bearing parapet or gable should be set sub-grid joints, and in the node structure for proper treatment.
- Q:The cushion is usually in the housing which parts
- First of all, the foundation refers to the basis of the ground below, the cushion is generally below the base, the base should be there, if the sewage treatment station, then you look at the sewage pool, the bottom of the pool should also have it
- Q:Is the raft cushion waterproofing full of the cushion?
- As for the bottom of the bar thickness of the protective layer is generally 4cm, but if the basic floor of the concrete label is relatively high, the protective layer can be appropriately reduced.
- Q:Do you need a cushion on the ground floor?
- As well as the time to build a wooden building with concrete pier, from the ground or contact the ground to do a good job preserving.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range