Spunbond Nonwoven Geotextile
made of polyester or polypropylene fiber
good burying, hydrolyzation & corrosion resistibility
Elongation of Fracture
CBR Bursting Strength
Vertical Penetration Parameter
40 ~ 80
K x (10-1 ~ 10-3)
(K = 1.0 ~ 9.9)
0.07 ~ 0.2
- Q:Maintenance time of the cushion on the roof of the building
- According to the "concrete structure construction quality acceptance criteria" provides:
Concrete should be poured within 12h after the completion of the concrete to be covered, and moisturizing conservation;
- Q:Cushion, waterproof layer construction to do what information
- 1, the cushion to do template inspection batch information. Waterproof to do waterproof shelter, waterproof inspection batch, waterproof detail structure.
- Q:What is the relationship between the cushion and the ring beam?
- Ring beam is reinforced concrete. Is to increase the overall wall and overall stiffness, improve the side resistance performance, according to the earthquake or masonry specifications set. There may be in the ground wall, there may be in the underground wall.
- Q:What is the waterproof layer and the waterproof cushion in the tile roof?
- Waterproof layer: set in the tile or metal sheet below, from the waterproof, moisture-proof structure of the layer. The waterproof cushion plays an important role in the tile surface, because the "tile" itself can not be counted as a waterproof material, only tile and waterproof cushion combination to form a waterproof fortification.
- Q:Why do the basics of the cushion waterproofing
- Raft foundation do not do waterproof mainly depends on the design of the groundwater level considerations, calculated if the floor itself to meet the requirements, you can not do, and not rigid to do
- Q:Is the raft cushion waterproofing full of the cushion?
- As for the bottom of the bar thickness of the protective layer is generally 4cm, but if the basic floor of the concrete label is relatively high, the protective layer can be appropriately reduced.
- Q:Can the floor tiles be removed from the cement mats on the prefabricated board floor?
- You can dig, but be careful not to use a strong earthquake with the machinery to remove, otherwise it will damage the original structure.
- Q:Can the cushion on the prefabricated board floor be dug?
- Prefabricated board floor layer of cement layer is not called the cushion, should be called leveling layer, this layer can be removed, but be careful not to damage the prefabricated plate.
- Q:Is foam concrete suitable for use as a cushion?
- The foamed concrete is a foaming system through a foaming machine that allows the foaming agent to be fully mechanically foamed and the foam is mixed evenly with the slurry.
- Q:Why calculate the amount of time to count a lot of cushion ah
- Cushion cushion, as the name suggests is the structure of the liner layer, mainly from the back cover of the role, generally in the engineering design drawings have a clear approach (material).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range