Production method Of Rubber Grade Indirect Zinc Oxide:
Rubber grade indirect zinc oxide is used in series of products such as steel radial tyre, bias tyre, conveyer belt, rubber tube and tape, rubber shoes, emulsion glove productions etc. Its properties of product can meet country, the Ministry of Chemical Industry and American ASTM standard requirements.
Application Of Zinc Oxide :
High activity, even granularity, it’s possessed of high dispersing ability, has the good promotion curing function, improve the cross-link china density of rubber, enable to make the rubber vulcanization more completely.
It can improve the viscidity of rubber compound, and the adhesive force of materials such as the rubber,steel wire and code fabric, etc.
It can make good dynamic performance, make the rubber products with little deformation, low heat generation,high anti-abrasion. Enable to have good anti-oxide property.
Packing and storage Of Zinc Oxide :
This product is packed with plastic-lined and plastic-coated woven bags, 25kg per bag.
This product should be keep from breakage, moisture, pollution and contact with acid.
Product quality standards: GB/T 3185-92
Zinc oxide(counted by dried substances )/% ≥
Metal ( Zn )/ % ≤
Lead oxide( Pb )/ % ≤
Cupric oxide(Cu)/% ≤
Manganese Oxide(Mn) /% ≤
Hydrochloric acid insoluble /% ≤
Burning decrement /% ≤
Water dissoluble /% ≤
105℃volatile substances /% ≤
Sieve Residue/ % ≤
- Q:Brush latex paint cheap or sticky wallpaper cheap?
- Costs. In general, the cost of wallpaper is higher. The price is very sensitive, then paint more affordable; if the price can also accept the ability, in fact, you can choose local wallpaper.
- Q:painting water (acrylic paint)?
- The key to painting water is to remember that it reflects the colors round it. . . and under it. So the rocks and sand and vegetation have an influence on the color, the shoreline and the sky both reflect in waves and on water. Just google how to paint water and you will find some great websites and instructions on this very task. I have spent year studying water, from how waves reflect to how to paint ripples. I find pastels as a good medium for doing water. . . . Remember, all water will be level, so you have to be sure your lakes and ponds do not appear to be going down hill. Also, unless it is still, and the sky is very blue, water is not all blue. In fact I have painted some landscapes without putting blue anywhere in the water . . . as some water is green, some brown or red, and some if it is even pink, if it is a sunset! I often do the water first, so the plants and stuff along water's edge can overlap it so it doesn't look pasted on. And remember that a body of water will not reflect the exact same colors or even values on its entire surface equally . . . some beginning artist make the mistake of painting water (and even sky) in homogenous tones and hues. . . . Take pictures of water whenever you can and zoom in on your computer to see the details. Then learn which brush strokes, or strokes of the pastel stick, will give you the best impression of what you see. I love painting water. . . struggling with trees right now!
- Q:what should I paint????
- My first painting was of still life. Maybe try some basic shapes?
- Q:Painting in the bathroom?
- Once that's done, simply paint the walls with latex paint. You can paint latex PAINT over OIL PRIMER but not over oil PAINT. Since it's a bathroom, your best bet is to use a paint made especially for kitchens and bathrooms. Bathrooms are high humidity rooms and bathroom paint will stop mold and mildew from forming. All paint companies have kitchen and bath paint. And, very important - remember to wait at least 24 to 48 hours after you finish painting to take a shower. This will help your paint stay where it belongs. Oil paint drys from the wall out to the air that hits it and latex paint drys from the air to the wall so make sure you wait before taking your shower.
- Q:Is the pigment poisonous?
- Toxic ingredients are the main ingredients containing lead, people involved in lead too much damage to the brain and kidney organs, can not be long engaged in this work, but also regularly check the body!
- Q:What is the difference between a dye and a pigment-based printing ink?
- The dyestuff is dyed, but the pigment is different, and the pigment can be used to make dyes and all the raw materials of monochrome and mixed colorants made of pigments. Simply put the pigment is the raw material of all colored materials. Pigment of the three primary colors are yellow, magenta, cyan. The rest of all the colors are mixed by the three colors from the mix, such as yellow plus magenta is equal to red, yellow plus green is equal to green, yellow plus red and blue is equal to black, these are the three primary colors are mixed, the three primary colors are not equal Mixing can get all the colors in the world.
- Q:Acrylic paint and textile dyes, which is better painted on black clothes?
- You can use paint paste on it.
- Q:What does sugar polymer mean?
- (Starch polymer) cooking starch, mainly mung bean starch, potato starch, wheat starch, water chestnut starch, lotus root starch, starch, starch, starch, starch, starch, starch Starch, corn starch, etc. Starch is insoluble in water, and when heated to about 60 ° C (different types of starch, gelatinization temperature is not the same), paste into a colloidal solution. Grain is the use of this feature of starch.
- Q:Can I cover up spray paint with normal paint?
- Spray paint is acrylic paint. It can just be painted over if you dont like it with the same paint you used to paint the walls in the first place. Its also possible it wont permanently stick to the paint already on the wall and will be easily removed with water and pressure (i wouldnt count on this though). Canned paint and spray paint are both acrylic based paints. They do make oil based spray paints, but you wont find those just anywhere. They do contain different binders and usually house/wall paint has a higher pigment amount (even better for you if you want to paint over it as it wont need a thick coat to cover the spray paint) and spray paint generally contains thinners and drying agents to give it the texture and fast drying time that it has. All in all, if you dont like it, just paint over it. you should be fine.
- Q:Is PMMA a polymer?
- Is the polymer, the Chinese called methyl methacrylate, is acrylic acid and its ester polymerization obtained by the polymer collectively referred to as acrylic resin, the corresponding plastic collectively referred to as polyacrylic plastic, with polymethyl methacrylate The most widely used. Poly methyl methacrylate abbreviation for the PMMA, commonly known as plexiglass, is so far synthesized transparent material in the texture of the most excellent, the price is more appropriate varieties. Application: PMMA dissolved in organic solvents, such as phenol, anisole, etc., through the spin coating can form a good film, with good dielectric properties, can be used as organic FET (OFET), also known as organic thin film transistor (OTFT) Of the dielectric layer.
River, is a large-scale deep processing enterprise for nearly 30 years, with an annual processing production of more than 50,000 tons of various kinds of special titanium white powder, including various kinds of food additives titanium dioxide, a series of cosmetic titanium dioxide, chemical fiber titanium dioxide (solid and liquid) and chemical pure titanium dioxide and other products.
All these products are researched and developed by our company independently.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality