Production method Of Paper Grade Indirect Zinc Oxide:
With the rapid development of industrial and agricultural economy, the demand for special paper has been diversified, and it has put forward higher requirements. Zinc oxide in the paper industry is mainly used in anti-water, anti-bacterial, anti-static, anti-aging and flavoring, fire-retardant, color paper and other functions of the development of nano-Zinc oxide gradually be applied as a paper additive.
Application Of Paper Grade Indirect Zinc Oxide:
The zinc oxide for papermaking, it can be used in the zinc oxide printing plate, zinc oxide paper production.
1. It is small granule, easy to disperse. It can make printing plate homogenized, fine and smooth
2. Zinc oxide is luster pure white and tinting strength. It can increase the paper white degree, also has advantageous for the colored paper coloration
Packing and storage Of Paper Grade Indirect Zinc Oxide:
This product is packed with plastic-lined and plastic-coated woven bags, 25kg per bag.
This product should be keep from breakage, moisture, pollution and contact with acid.
Product quality standards: GB/T 3185-92
Zinc oxide(counted by dried substances )/%≥
Metal ( Zn ) /%≤
Lead oxide( Pb)/ %≤
Hydrochloric indissoluble substance/ %≤
Burning decrement /%≤
Water dissoluble/ %≤
105℃volatile substances/ %≤
Specific surface area（㎡/g）≥
Grain size （um）
- Q:Do you always get into contact with paint and rosin?
- Q:What is the difference between thermal transfer ink and sublimation ink?
- Sublimation thermal transfer is the use of disperse dye sublimation characteristics, that is printed on the transfer paper in the dye reaches the transfer temperature, the dye began to evaporate, and constantly penetrate into the fabric gap until the transfer of paper on the dye used or tend to use Finished, transfer paper on the residual dyes less, indicating the transfer on the fabric on the more, that is, the higher the saturation, the more colorful pattern, the more realistic. This is the quality of sublimation transfer paper quality As a core element.Because the thermal sublimation is the process of dye diffusion to the fabric, so sublimation pattern transfer does not change the original texture of the material, printing parts breathable, comfortable, feel and feel good, while the heat transfer is another Of a method: cotton or cotton with a high amount of fabric itself does not absorb the color, if the use of sublimation printing cotton, it is easy to wash away. In order not to be washed out, to use a dedicated thermosetting transfer paper.When the mug, the surface of the mug has been coated with a coating to absorb the color, but the coating can not be painted on the clothes, So it can only be coated on the transfer paper, so the printer is actually the pigment printed on the thermal transfer paper with the naked eye can not see the top of the coating, and then under high temperature and pressure, the actual transfer on the fabric is the coating And pigment mixture, rather than a simple pigment, so after the transfer has a hard feel, printing part of the airtight, transfer paper quality is directly on the thickness of the glial layer, the worse the quality, the greater the thickness , If the printing pattern area is large, as a measure of personalized costumes and functional comfort and beauty will no longer exist.
- Q:What is the difference between leather dyes and ordinary paint?
- Leather dyes are acid dyes, oily leather dyes is a solvent can be dissolved in the dye, its structure makes it different from the general organic pigments and traditional azo dyes, which has a higher gloss and transparency, more Good weather resistance, fastness. Is specially used for leather dyeing.
- Q:Is the wall paint brush or spray? Who is used to spray, how?
- If someone or a construction team says to you that the paint film is thinner than the paint, then it can be said that this view is completely wrong, or lie to you, or with another purpose to say to you The You imagine: in the same proportion of paint under the premise of painting water than the paint water diluted much less, (we first talk about the structure of paint molecules by the number of water damage suffered by the bar.) So in the same area of the situation , Of course, the amount of paint used more than the paint used, then these dilution paint is used in the same area of the wall, you said that the film thickness? That is not self-defeating? But as soon as possible to destroy the difficult repair problems, please forgive me for you said: because you have never encountered this problem, you can say that you are layman, you will not mind it! I do not think this is the reason, because I was in OKorder is the first professional wall with high pressure airless spray construction team, if it is so difficult to repair, then I would have no food to eat. You see nearly two years of high pressure airless spray more fire Wang Yeah. Do not say my previous site, Jingtian North happy home site August 1 through the supervision company one-time acceptance of the new site, free to see it, perhaps it will give you confidence
- Q:Seeking: paint the specific terms and content of the GB, often see those GB / T.
- On the interior decoration materials interior wall paint harmful substances in the technical requirements of the domestic developed provinces and cities have the appropriate technical requirements, Shandong Province in January 1 to develop, in January 2002 to implement the construction of Shandong Province Standard "Technical Specification for Application of Interior and Exterior Wall Coatings" DBJl4 - BM12-2001. The People's Republic of China local standard record number: J10129-2002, which the interior wall paint harmful ingredients and toxicity limit put forward the recommended technical requirements, put forward the green building pollution products, the concept of pollution, the specific requirements and GB GB18582-2001 More stringent, more comprehensive, such as volatile organic matter content of less than 30g / L, and increased the limits of biological toxicity and skin irritation. Interior paint production If you want to fully meet the recommendation of Shandong Province, must be on the ordinary technical process to improve, more stringent selection of raw materials, the usual technical process is difficult to achieve this requirement. With the understanding, OKorder and OKorder and other advanced areas have also made more than the national standard GB18582-2001 more stringent requirements of harmful substances.
- Q:Is the paint and the paste the same thing?
- The color paste is not a paint, but a pigment paste, used to paint the paint, that is, one of the components of the paint
- Q:Is the new millet mobile power (10400mha) a polymer lithium battery?
- At present, I keep watching, friends are doing this before, he said that the price should be worthy of recognition.
- Q:How to do starlight bottle ah, with the kind of cotton, paint and flash powder
- Monochrome: ① add water to the bottle half. ② inverted dye, no also does not matter, as long as you can dye on the line. ③ inverted flash powder. ④ put cotton, do not put too much, put too much does not look good. ⑤ and then put the flash powder, a little on the line. ⑥ cover the lid shake ah shake.
- Q:Paint furniture and paint-free furniture which pollution?
- Green selection, health decoration prepared from the decoration ■ overall design to have indoor environmental awareness
- Q:Is the lithium polymer battery or lithium-ion battery easy to explode?
- From the structure, the polymer battery is generally flexible package, the shell is thin, relatively soft, lithium-ion battery using hard packaging, thick shell, relatively hard, from a security point of view, the flexible packaging of the battery once the sudden damage, such as charging Voltage is too high, the temperature is too high caused by the explosion, its destructive far less than the hard-packed lithium battery.
Forma, specializes in the production of chemical raw material and pigment, and we have advanced sulfuric acid method introduced from America to manufacture top grade anatase titanium dioxide.
We are a medium-sized state-owned enterprise, and entered titanium dioxide field at the end of 1960s and the beginning of 1970s, thus it is one of the earliest titanium dioxide manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 120,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range