Production method Of Paper Grade Indirect Zinc Oxide:
With the rapid development of industrial and agricultural economy, the demand for special paper has been diversified, and it has put forward higher requirements. Zinc oxide in the paper industry is mainly used in anti-water, anti-bacterial, anti-static, anti-aging and flavoring, fire-retardant, color paper and other functions of the development of nano-Zinc oxide gradually be applied as a paper additive.
Application Of Paper Grade Indirect Zinc Oxide:
The zinc oxide for papermaking, it can be used in the zinc oxide printing plate, zinc oxide paper production.
1. It is small granule, easy to disperse. It can make printing plate homogenized, fine and smooth
2. Zinc oxide is luster pure white and tinting strength. It can increase the paper white degree, also has advantageous for the colored paper coloration
Packing and storage Of Paper Grade Indirect Zinc Oxide:
This product is packed with plastic-lined and plastic-coated woven bags, 25kg per bag.
This product should be keep from breakage, moisture, pollution and contact with acid.
Product quality standards: GB/T 3185-92
Zinc oxide(counted by dried substances )/%≥
Metal ( Zn ) /%≤
Lead oxide( Pb)/ %≤
Hydrochloric indissoluble substance/ %≤
Burning decrement /%≤
Water dissoluble/ %≤
105℃volatile substances/ %≤
Specific surface area（㎡/g）≥
Grain size （um）
- Q:difference between latex and enamel paint?
- With respect to paints enamel is a fanciful term, implying that an ordinary latex or oil-based paint has the same properties as true, fired vitreous enamel. Some enamel paints have been made by adding varnish to oil-based paint. The term sometimes refers to oil-modified polyesters that were introduced in the early 1930s. The oil is required to stop or enhance the crosslinking of the paint in order to achieve sufficient flexibility of the paint film. Typically the term enamel paint is used to describe oil-based covering products, usually with a significant amount of gloss in them, however recently many latex or water-based paints have adopted the term as well. The term today means hard surfaced paint and usually is in reference to paint brands of higher quality, floor coatings of a high gloss finish, or spray paints. Most all interior paints are acrylic latex and are water based. An Oil-Base High-Gloss Enamel has Exceptional adhesion on previously painted or properly prepared and primed surfaces such as interior and exterior wood, drywall, plaster, masonry, metal, well-bonded wallpaper, brick, stucco, aluminum and cinder block. Not recommended for floors. NOTE: All oil-based paint yellows over time. This natural effect is most noticeable with light colors applied in areas with limited exposure to sunlight. It also has to be cleaned up with mineral spirits. Best for outside use. You should use a resperator if you use inside. Hope this helps
- Q:What is the difference between phthalocyanine blue B and phthalocyanine blue BGS?
- Dye and pigment, it is soluble in water, alcohol, oil or other solvents and other liquids in the color of the material. Dye solution can penetrate the wood, and wood composition (cellulose, lignin and hemicellulose) complex physical and chemical reactions, can make the wood color and not to blur the texture of wood, can make wood dyed and fast s color
- Q:Furniture paint and wall order
- First do home paint, paint in the wall
- Q:Do the ink must be scattered first?
- Must be pre-dispersed, or else stir, the effect of the impact of direct grinding will lead to deterioration of the pigment effect
- Q:What is the direct red pigment and cationic dye?
- Pigments are dissolved in oil and dyes are dissolved in water
- Q:What is the beauty of welding paint on men
- Benzene is a highly toxic solvent, is a smell of aromatic, volatile organic matter, the human nervous system has anesthesia and stimulating effect. A small amount of inhalation will cause long-term damage to the human body. Benzene in the nervous system and bone marrow accumulation, the nervous system and hematopoietic tissue damage, causing blood leukocytes, platelet count decreased, long-term exposure can cause leukemia.
- Q:Paint pen to get clothes and how to wash off the body?
- Remove paint or asphalt stains, but also with 10-20% ammonia or 2% borax solution soak, to be dissolved and then washed. Gently rub to the stolen goods fell on it.
- Q:Make a paint composition analysis formula
- Recommended Ingel analysis
- Q:Which manufacturer's paint is good?
- American Jack
- Q:What is the purpose of paint thinner?
- the purpose of paint thiner is to make the paint go on more smoothly without bumps and such
Forma, specializes in the production of chemical raw material and pigment, and we have advanced sulfuric acid method introduced from America to manufacture top grade anatase titanium dioxide.
We are a medium-sized state-owned enterprise, and entered titanium dioxide field at the end of 1960s and the beginning of 1970s, thus it is one of the earliest titanium dioxide manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 120,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range