Production method Of Paper Grade Indirect Zinc Oxide:
With the rapid development of industrial and agricultural economy, the demand for special paper has been diversified, and it has put forward higher requirements. Zinc oxide in the paper industry is mainly used in anti-water, anti-bacterial, anti-static, anti-aging and flavoring, fire-retardant, color paper and other functions of the development of nano-Zinc oxide gradually be applied as a paper additive.
Application Of Paper Grade Indirect Zinc Oxide:
The zinc oxide for papermaking, it can be used in the zinc oxide printing plate, zinc oxide paper production.
1. It is small granule, easy to disperse. It can make printing plate homogenized, fine and smooth
2. Zinc oxide is luster pure white and tinting strength. It can increase the paper white degree, also has advantageous for the colored paper coloration
Packing and storage Of Paper Grade Indirect Zinc Oxide:
This product is packed with plastic-lined and plastic-coated woven bags, 25kg per bag.
This product should be keep from breakage, moisture, pollution and contact with acid.
Product quality standards: GB/T 3185-92
Zinc oxide(counted by dried substances )/%≥
Metal ( Zn ) /%≤
Lead oxide( Pb)/ %≤
Hydrochloric indissoluble substance/ %≤
Burning decrement /%≤
Water dissoluble/ %≤
105℃volatile substances/ %≤
Specific surface area（㎡/g）≥
Grain size （um）
- Q:What is the difference between paint and coating?
- Coating: generally used in the paint, used to reflect and paint supporting the use of results.
- Q:Clothes have the taste of the dye, washed a few how to do it?
- Wear sprinkle some perfume in the clothes above, so the taste of the dye is not obvious
- Q:how does chemistry help paint?
- A paint is composed of pigments, vehicle, binders, resins (liquid) and various additives. The pigments give the paint color; the vehicle or solvent carries the components; binders keep it stable in solution and help it dry; and additives serve as everything from fillers to anti-fungicidal agents. Hundreds of different pigments, both natural and synthetic exist. White paint mostly uses TiO2 as a pigment. Chemists search for better solvents, to reduce health problems; better binders, to make the paint coating strong and stable; better pigments to keep their colour with age and light.
- Q:How do I tell if the ink is a dye ink or a color ink?
- Drip into the water, the immediate dispersion is the color of ink, and vice versa is the fuel ink
- Q:The difference between waterborne dyes and polypropylene
- We usually use organic pigment has two categories, one is the so-called water-based dye, in fact, is the dye. Its macromolecular structure contains sulfonic acid groups, carboxylic acid groups of these two hydrophilic groups, it is water-soluble, dissolved in water was a transparent solution. This type of dye is mainly used to dye textiles and paper.
- Q:Is the polymer battery durable? With lithium battery what is the difference
- However, due to the replacement of the entire industry chain takes some time, its cost (cost) is still relatively high, only in high-end digital products used (ultra-thin notebook computers, etc.).
- Q:Artist VS Building Paints?
- Building paints generally are mixed using readily available pigments of primary shades plus black and white which are added to either an Oil, Alkyd or Acrylic Base. Depending on whether the paint is used for interior or exterior, and relative to the amount of wear and tear on the paint, it could contain Teflon for wear ability, UV filters to prevent fading, etc. The polymer used in commercial Acrylic paint dries considerably slower than that used in Artists Acrylics. This is actually a blessing, that I've used to my advantage over the years. It's handy to use a white acrylic enamel interior paint for mixing with Artists acrylics when working on skies, water, or any large areas that require blending as it gives a smooth transition. Have done this for years. Artists pigments, depending on the quality of the paints you are using come from a variety of sources, everything from rocks, to plants, to fish, to bugs, and the list goes on. Depending on the source, some of these pigments are very rare and very expensive, making it uneconomical to use in commercial paint production. Hope this answers your question and hopefully gives you a couple of ideas that you might use.
- Q:White paint plus what will be more white
- As much as possible to buy large brands of paint and thinner, which is directly related to the future of the air environment.
- Q:Are dyes and textile pigments the same thing?
- No, the dye is used to stain the cloth, the textile pigment is, specifically used in fiber cloth screen printing, used in hand-painted dress on the use of painting.
- Q:I would like to ask the watercolor paint and Chinese painting which poison is bigger? Thank you
- Watercolor pigment poison ah
Forma, specializes in the production of chemical raw material and pigment, and we have advanced sulfuric acid method introduced from America to manufacture top grade anatase titanium dioxide.
We are a medium-sized state-owned enterprise, and entered titanium dioxide field at the end of 1960s and the beginning of 1970s, thus it is one of the earliest titanium dioxide manufacturers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 120,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range