Product Description of Titanium Dioxide manufactured In China :
CR306 is a universal rutile titanium dioxide pigment, manufacturer by the Sulphate and Chloride process, that is designed to deliver both high gloss and excellent durability in coatings. This outstanding combination of end-use performance properties makes it a versatile pigment in solvent and waterborne systems for architectural, industrial and automotive applications.
TDS of the CR306
|Bulking value, L/kg(gal/lb)
|Color CIE L*
|Median Particle Size*,um
|Resistance at 30℃(86℉)(1000 ohm)
|Carbon Black Undertone
Suggestion Usage of Titanium Dioxide Rutile Manufactured in China :
CR306 has an excellent balance of chalk resistance, hiding, and gloss with outstanding dispersion performance for a broad range of both exterior and interior applications. CR306 is recommended for use in architectural, industrial and automotive applications.
Safety Of Titanium Dioxide Manufactured in China :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing Details of Titanium Dioxide Rutile Powder :
25kg/bag, or 50kg/bag, even 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or paper bag. One 20 Feet container can be load 22MTwithout Pallet , if need pallet, it will be 20MT.
Product Storage Titanium Dioxide :
The shelf of Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:Open paint and closed paint which is more expensive? What is more beautiful? Is doing white
- The open type is made of nitrocellulose. Closed is made of polyester paint and water-based paint. The price of water-based paint is the most expensive. Nitrocellulose and polyester varnish are relatively less than the type of nitro. The price is generally the same as the price of polyester mid-range paint. Polyester paint more types. Selectivity is relatively large. The price range is relatively large. But do open with nitro has a disadvantage is the amount of great. The general use of polyester paint construction, then painted three times more than twice the paint on it. If you use nitro, then the general six times to paint six times before the paint effect we go. General paint workers are not afraid of trouble with nitro. Nitro makes it very good. More suitable for young people with. There are time to try to find a good way to paint the painter. Because the difficulty of the construction of nitro is higher than that of polyester. Nitro environmental performance is also very good. Polyester and water-based paint is more suitable for closed. This is more suitable for mature type. If you are more personal. Young people use nitro to do open is pretty good indeed. If you are more mature nature that with polyester and water-based closed may make you like more. I know the knowledge is poured out. Give me points to it.
- Q:Aqua colored metallic paint..........?
- metallic paint is awesome for what you're doing, but a word of advice- get the good stuff it should be shiny enough
- Q:What is the difference between toner and pigment?
- Toner is a dry paint, also known as pastry, the biggest feature is that no need to add thinner to reconcile the coating directly on the screen, the hue of the mutual mixing is also carried out directly on the screen, with paint painting both oil painting Heavy and colorful watercolor Smart feeling, and the painting is convenient, unique painting effect, by the Western painter's respected.
- Q:The difference between the printer pigment ink and the dye ink
- Dye ink has a good color reproduction ability, but the printed version of the waterproof, anti-light, poor antioxidant capacity, photos after long-term preservation, prone to fade phenomenon. The characteristics of the pigment ink is the opposite, print out the photo has a good waterproof, anti-light, anti-oxidation and storage performance, but the color reproduction capacity will be slightly worse.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of calcium-plastic coating and latex paint?
- Paint in Chinese traditional name for paint. The so-called coating is coated on the surface of the object to be protected or decorated, and can be formed with a strong adhesion of the coating film, usually resin, or oil, or emulsion-based, with or without adding pigments, fillers, add The corresponding auxiliary agent, with organic solvents or water made of viscous liquid. China's paint industry more authoritative "paint technology" a book is so defined: "paint is a material, this material can be used in different construction techniques coated on the surface of the object, the formation of strong adhesion, with a certain strength, continuous A film formed so as to form a film, also known as a film or coating.
- Q:60 square meters of the house to use the number of paint and paint
- General latex paint 1kg probably brush 5 square (two times), 22 * 5 = 110 square / barrel
- Q:Polymer curing process often used DSC, DSC What does it mean
- Thermogravimetric analysis
- Q:Painting Jumps?
- More important than what you put over the paint is what you put under the paint - Primer! Use a high quality primer, with something like KILZ over any knots, and your paint will last a lot longer. Even Marine spar varnish wears out when it gets rain and sun on it. When you're not using them, be sure to store them indoors. I'd also recommend using treated wood for the posts. They rot so quickly. Polyurethane is another good thing to put over the top of your paint. You can get spray on versions that are a lot easier to deal with. Make sure your primer, paint, and sealer are all compatible - some oilbased products do not take well with latex or water based products. Any sealant may change the color of your paint, so test it first.
- Q:paint pens?
- You really don't have to buy paint pens on-line if you've got an artist supply store anywhere near you. But if you don't then probably the cheapest place to order them is from Dick Blick. However, Blick's does not sell the brand I love and use. Other on-line stores, like Pearl's and Michael's do sell them. The brand is Sharpie Paints (made by the same Sharpie brand that makes Sharpie markers) and the paint pens are oil paint based and they will last as long as long on canvas as any other oil or acrylic based artist paints.
- Q:Painting newby, lots of stupid questions!!?
- If you're new at painting, I think acrylic paints would be best. They're easier to use than oils, and as Ruth said, if you mess up, you can just paint over it. You don't need to draw out what you're painting before you paint. In fact, I usually paint my entire background first, let it dry, then paint whatever's in the foreground. So that wouldn't work with sketching (because my background would cover up the sketch!). But anyways, it's not a good idea to draw on the canvas. Instead, you can just water down your paints so they're thin, and do a sketch with the watered down paint and a paintbrush.
Dyegod, a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 90,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered;OEM
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality