Application of Rutile Titanium Dioxide for Plastic Use made in China
Crude titanium dioxide is purified via converting to titanium tetrachloride in the chloride process. In this process, the crude ore (containing at least 70% TiO2) is reduced with carbon, oxidized with chlorine to give titanium tetrachloride; i.e., carbothermal chlorination. This titanium tetrachloride is distilled, and re-oxidized in a pure oxygen flame or plasma at 1500–2000 K to give pure titanium dioxide while also regenerating chlorine. Aluminium chloride is often added to the process as a rutile promotor; the product is mostly anatase in its absence.
Another widely used process utilizes ilmenite as the titanium dioxide source, which is digested in sulfuric acid. The by-product iron(II) sulfate is crystallized and filtered-off to yield only the titanium salt in the digestion solution, which is processed further to give pure titanium dioxide. Another method for upgrading ilmenite is called the Becher Process. One method for the production of titanium dioxide with relevance to nanotechnology is solvothermal Synthesis of titanium dioxide.
Specific gracity 3.9
titanium dioxide anatase
25kg/bag(plastic and paper compound valve bag)
package could be desigened as customer request.
ISO9001:2000/SGS/EU REACH test report
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
PH value of water suspension
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
- Q:Whats the difference between these two paints?
- watercolor paint is just regular paint you cam use on paper for little kids, acrylic paint can be used on ANY plastic surface. if you tried painting somethig plastic with watercolro paint it wouldnt work it would be all whatever and it would wash off if you put it in whatever if you painted it with acrylic paint it wouldnt wash off and it would just stay on the surface.
- Q:DuPont car paint with PPG car paint which is good?
- With the quality of comparable quality, but PpG good operation, upstairs that guy also had the nerve to answer, a few garbage can not be litter of the paint is also written up
- Q:What substance can be pvc PVC stained
- Industrial dyeing is generally used in color masterbatch.
- Q:Painting Background On Tank?
- Like okorder.com...
- Q:Painting in the bathroom?
- Your wall is getting wet somehow. Find the source. Dry it in and then paint it (if you must use paint) with a good gloss paint. It may sound odd but I use cement floor epoxy paint in some bathroom areas and it works wonders.
- Q:Give an example of what is a similar change in the polymer. (Including definition)
- The reaction of the polymer with the low molecular weight compound is limited to the pendant or terminal group, and the degree of polymerization is essentially constant, known as the similar transformation of the polymer. For example: the synthesis of viscose fiber
- Q:how to get paint out of your hair?
- If the paint is water based, massage some shampoo into it and let the shampoo sit for 10 minutes and then try combing it out. Keep trying until it all comes out...sitting in the hot shower should help. If the paint is oil based, you're in for a bigger challenge. Best thing to use is olive oil as it is gentle, will get the paint out, and moisturize your hair in the process. Massage a generous amount of olive oil into your hair and keep applying and massaging until you feel the paint starting to flake away. If needed, leave the oil in your hair and cover it with a shower cap for an hour or two. Once the paint starts flaking away, use a comb to slowly comb it out. Either way, don't rush it and sorry to hear about the paint in your hair!
- Q:what kind of paint use to spray in t.shirt?
- Paint does not hold up on T shirts it will either crack or chip or wash out depending on what kind of paint you use. What they use when they do T shirts is done with a air spray gun and with the right kind of paint which is a very thin acrylic,very thinned out and not thick like the average acrylic is. And once they are done painting the T shirt it is put under a heat press to set the paint in so it does not wash out.It is done with very extreme heat and ( no ) a plan iron won't work. All you will do by spraying it with paint is to ruin the T shirt.
- Q:Can the paint expire?
- Expired paint can not be used, more than the shelf life of the paint, its composition will change, quality and performance will be greatly reduced.
- Q:painting questions?
- Before doing any painting. Spacle and sand. Any flaws will show through the paint. For painting for the very first time. Use a Latex Primer for all the walls and ceilings. For the ceiling, then use a latex flat. Read the instructions carefully, before you paint. In case, you paint over the instructions, as to how long to let dry. before applying the second coat. Clean all brushes and rollers in your laundry tub, with warm light soapy water, and save for the next day, to start all over again. One room at a time. <}:-})
We as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide,aluminium sulphate product in China ,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.
First, I would like to give you a brief introduction of White Princess.Our factory, which ranks one of the first 3 TiO2 producers in China ,was founded in 1955 and started to produce Titanium Dioxide from 1989.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiaozuo City, Henan Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide
|Product Price Range