Application of Rutile Titanium Dioxide for Plastic Use made in China
Crude titanium dioxide is purified via converting to titanium tetrachloride in the chloride process. In this process, the crude ore (containing at least 70% TiO2) is reduced with carbon, oxidized with chlorine to give titanium tetrachloride; i.e., carbothermal chlorination. This titanium tetrachloride is distilled, and re-oxidized in a pure oxygen flame or plasma at 1500–2000 K to give pure titanium dioxide while also regenerating chlorine. Aluminium chloride is often added to the process as a rutile promotor; the product is mostly anatase in its absence.
Another widely used process utilizes ilmenite as the titanium dioxide source, which is digested in sulfuric acid. The by-product iron(II) sulfate is crystallized and filtered-off to yield only the titanium salt in the digestion solution, which is processed further to give pure titanium dioxide. Another method for upgrading ilmenite is called the Becher Process. One method for the production of titanium dioxide with relevance to nanotechnology is solvothermal Synthesis of titanium dioxide.
Specific gracity 3.9
titanium dioxide anatase
25kg/bag(plastic and paper compound valve bag)
package could be desigened as customer request.
ISO9001:2000/SGS/EU REACH test report
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
PH value of water suspension
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
- Q:How to use paint properly
- Restaurant corridors and other walls require strong resistance to aging paint, color retention is good, strong adhesion, can choose 803 interior wall paint, acrylic emulsion, JHN84-1 interior paint
- Q:Lithium-ion polymer battery low temperature how much work '
- Ordinary lithium-ion polymer battery discharge operating temperature range is -20 to 60 degrees, special can reach -30 degrees. Under the insulation of the battery can release the power of only the normal capacity of about 70% -80%.
- Q:What are the differences between water-soluble paints and ordinary paints?
- Water-based paint is a water thinner, no organic solvent coating, benzene, toluene, xylene, formaldehyde, free TDI toxic heavy metals, non-toxic non-irritating odor, harmless to the human body, do not pollute the environment, Crystal translucent, good flexibility and has a water, wear, aging resistance, resistance to yellowing, fast drying, easy to use and so on. Can be used in: wood, metal, plastic, glass, building surface and more in the material.
- Q:How can one distinguish between dye inks and pigment inks? The
- Why water-based pigment ink may become the mainstream inkjet ink products? A: The water-based pigment ink is the first water-based, add ingredients away from the organic solvent composition, the human body and the environment is not harmful, it is environmentally friendly ink, in line with today's social civilization development direction. Furthermore, due to the use of nano-pigment production of ink, to overcome the dye-type ink on the temperature, humidity, atmospheric conditions, light effects such as sensitive to water-resistant anti-UV anti-UV fade the ideal effect, just to overcome the traditional inkjet printing defects , So there is reason to believe that water-based pigment ink is the future of printing ink mainstream products.
- Q:What are the differences between colorants and pigments?
- According to the solvent used in different color paste, color paste are divided into: water-based color paste, oily color paste, water and oil common color paste;
- Q:Paint will heat the body
- Of course it is harmful, that kind of paint is poisonous!
- Q:What is the difference between polyurethane paint and nitrocellulose paint?
- Nitrocellulose lacquer is mainly composed of nitrocellulose, with alkyd resin, modified rosin resin, acrylic resin, amino resin and other soft and hard resin composition. Generally need to add dibutyl phthalate, dioctyl ester, oxidized castor oil and other plasticizers. Solvents are mainly esters, ketones, alcohol ethers and other real solvents, alcohols and other solvents, and benzene and other thinner. Nitro paint is mainly used for painting of wood and furniture, home decoration, general decorative painting, metal coating, general cement coating and so on.
- Q:Paint furniture and paint-free furniture which pollution?
- Reasonable calculation of housing space carrying capacity. As the current market, a variety of decorative materials will release some harmful gases, even in line with the national interior decoration materials limited material standards, in a certain amount of indoor space will also cause indoor air harmful substances exceeded the situation.
- Q:Do you paint Air Drying Clay white?
- Yes, you can paint air-dry clays any color you want, and many of the craft air-dry clays are already white. If the clay itself isn't white, it may be first coated with white paint so that any colored paints used on top later that will show up as their true colors (and brightest version). Special white paints for doing that may be called primers or gesso (in white). Some brands of paint are higher-quality and have more pigment than others, so the cheaper ones may require two coats for best coverage (and some of the cheap reds may bleed even if they're permanent ones). Air-dry clays can be painted with any kind of paint, but the most common might be permanent paints like acrylic paint or latex paint, or even spray paints of all kinds. Non-permanent paints like watercolor paints and tempera/poster paints would need to be sealed (usually with a clear permanent sealer) to keep the colors from running with later exposure to moisture. Common permanent clear sealers are Mod Podge or just any thinned PVA white/craft glue like Elmers Glue All, acrylic mediums, etc, but the toughest will be polyurethanes (from the hardware store).
- Q:What paint is paint
- Is to adjust the color of the paint, paint the best is the name of the card.
We as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide,aluminium sulphate product in China ,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.
First, I would like to give you a brief introduction of White Princess.Our factory, which ranks one of the first 3 TiO2 producers in China ,was founded in 1955 and started to produce Titanium Dioxide from 1989.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiaozuo City, Henan Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide
|Product Price Range