Application of Rutile Titanium Dioxide for Plastic Use made in China
Crude titanium dioxide is purified via converting to titanium tetrachloride in the chloride process. In this process, the crude ore (containing at least 70% TiO2) is reduced with carbon, oxidized with chlorine to give titanium tetrachloride; i.e., carbothermal chlorination. This titanium tetrachloride is distilled, and re-oxidized in a pure oxygen flame or plasma at 1500–2000 K to give pure titanium dioxide while also regenerating chlorine. Aluminium chloride is often added to the process as a rutile promotor; the product is mostly anatase in its absence.
Another widely used process utilizes ilmenite as the titanium dioxide source, which is digested in sulfuric acid. The by-product iron(II) sulfate is crystallized and filtered-off to yield only the titanium salt in the digestion solution, which is processed further to give pure titanium dioxide. Another method for upgrading ilmenite is called the Becher Process. One method for the production of titanium dioxide with relevance to nanotechnology is solvothermal Synthesis of titanium dioxide.
Specific gracity 3.9
titanium dioxide anatase
25kg/bag(plastic and paper compound valve bag)
package could be desigened as customer request.
ISO9001:2000/SGS/EU REACH test report
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
PH value of water suspension
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
- Q:What is the raw material for paint?
- Paint mainly consists of four parts: film-forming substances, pigments, solvents, additives.
- Q:Is it the same as cotton and cotton?
- Certainly not the same, artificial cotton is cotton commonly made short staple fiber. The main varieties are cellulose or protein and other natural polymer compounds raw materials through chemical processing of cotton, such as cotton-based viscose staple fiber. Its specifications are similar to cotton fibers. The whole cotton dyeing is the combination of the dye and the fiber by physical or chemical combination, or the chemical method to produce the pigment on the fiber, so that the whole textile has a certain color processing.
- Q:enamel paint?
- Mostly there are small differences only between marine use and other for all coatings. But the differences can be fundamental for the purpose - a marine coating has to withstand huge instant changes in surface temperature (think of a wave across a grey deck in high summer), continuous immersion, UV exposure and so on. While there may not be much technically different the small changes in formulation may greatly alter the time the finish will last. A urethane/enamel hybrid has greater plasticity than a pure urethane - better for flexible surfaces perhaps. Softer though, so scratches easier. I don't like urethanes, poly or otherwise - too plastic and external to the surface, particularly from my extensive use of timber over the decades. They were introduced into various markets as a cheap, low skills based instant finish - I think they don't last much longer than it takes to put them on, and can completely bugger it up if applied wrong or to inappropriate applications. Very very hard to overcoat if starting to lift or crack, often requires full strip and start again for minor damage unless you like the repair highlighted. (I do use linear polyurethanes over epoxy or fibreglass, as they are much tougher than gel coat. I would expect a minimum of ten years on a correctly prepared deck, probably twice that with a little care and maintenance.) I have a business partner and good friend who is a senior airframe technician - all types including airbus 380. He runs national airport service hangers. He makes the observation that a satin/matt finish is always used on commercial airframes as the laminar airflow is significantly slicker through the air than a high gloss, which 'grabs' the air and drags more. This is the same with performance boats. I was looking at the hull of Secret Mens Business yesterday as she streaked past us at 18 knots - yep, matt finish below the waterline.
- Q:Mercerizing paint what it means
- Mercerized high-quality wall latex paint is a high-quality acrylic polymer wall latex paint, referred to as mercerized paint.
- Q:what is the meaning of painting?
- In Van Gogh’s Sunflowers For example the literal meaning is that the application of paint communicates (gives meaning too) a vase of pretty sunflowers. The deeper, underlying figurative meaning of the artist was that flowers, like human life, grow and blossom, then wilt and die. It reminds us of the fragility of human life. Aesthetic meaning has to do with the challenge of achieving a `light on light' effect, in which the contrast between the bouquet and the background was minimalised to the extent possible. The emotional meaning shares a feeling of warm happiness. Personal meaning: What does it mean to the artist? How does the style, and subject matter relate to the artists life and his intention for the work? Van Gogh gave this painting away as a gift to a friend. It had new meaning as a present that was different from its aesthetic, symbolic, or representational meaning. What does it mean to the viewer? Also there are cultural and contextual meanings that can reinforce, distort or add to the meaning: Meaning can change in different cultures and for different individual interpretations within that culture. For example, what the painting means to the artist, me and you might differ. Do you know what I mean?
- Q:Quickest Way Removing Paint?
- blow it up
- Q:It is best to buy their own harmless dyes with what grass to do paint
- Blue - indigo blue. Polygonaceae, annual vegetation, stem upright, with branches. Since ancient times is an important blue dyes, there can be refined horse blue, wood blue, Isatis indigot and so on. Indigo plantar before and after the summer solstice, the leaves began to show wrinkles harvest, add water and lime immersed in the big tank, a few days later to the water to become "indigo." Polygonum stem and leaf cut fine, into the pot to boil hundreds of times, to slag juice in the big tank, for dyeing and dyeing clothing, known as "dye blue."
- Q:I want to dyed a white coat into the color of the picture 1, but there is no color of the dye, I want to own out, what color need to match?
- Red, green and blue, can match all the colors.
- Q:Members of people: consult, polymer battery and lithium battery where the difference?
- Package 3: G4 thick version of the phone: polymer battery (3000 mAh) + seat + silicone cover + high-grade film Price: the original price of mobile phone +110 yuan (G4 promotional package every day according to the date of stock availability!
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of calcium-plastic coating and latex paint?
- Calcium plastic coating is the main raw material only waste vinylon, lime, calcium carbonate, barite powder and other four kinds of cheap materials, the method is simple, safe and non-toxic. Coating looks like porcelain, smooth and smooth, high hardness, washable. Compared with the existing imitation ceramic coating, low cost, good quality. Applicable to the interior and exterior walls of the building.
We as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide,aluminium sulphate product in China ,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.
First, I would like to give you a brief introduction of White Princess.Our factory, which ranks one of the first 3 TiO2 producers in China ,was founded in 1955 and started to produce Titanium Dioxide from 1989.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiaozuo City, Henan Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide
|Product Price Range