Application of Rutile Titanium Dioxide for Plastic Use made in China
Crude titanium dioxide is purified via converting to titanium tetrachloride in the chloride process. In this process, the crude ore (containing at least 70% TiO2) is reduced with carbon, oxidized with chlorine to give titanium tetrachloride; i.e., carbothermal chlorination. This titanium tetrachloride is distilled, and re-oxidized in a pure oxygen flame or plasma at 1500–2000 K to give pure titanium dioxide while also regenerating chlorine. Aluminium chloride is often added to the process as a rutile promotor; the product is mostly anatase in its absence.
Another widely used process utilizes ilmenite as the titanium dioxide source, which is digested in sulfuric acid. The by-product iron(II) sulfate is crystallized and filtered-off to yield only the titanium salt in the digestion solution, which is processed further to give pure titanium dioxide. Another method for upgrading ilmenite is called the Becher Process. One method for the production of titanium dioxide with relevance to nanotechnology is solvothermal Synthesis of titanium dioxide.
Specific gracity 3.9
titanium dioxide anatase
25kg/bag(plastic and paper compound valve bag)
package could be desigened as customer request.
ISO9001:2000/SGS/EU REACH test report
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
PH value of water suspension
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
- Q:Day paint is an industrial paint or home improvement paint?
- This brand have not heard, it is estimated that you have to ask the building materials market, like giraffe lacquer lacquer lacquer three tree lacquer are both industrial paint and home improvement paint
- Q:The ink used for printing with ink is good, the pigment and the dye that black black
- This depends on what media you use in general engineering paper, sulfuric acid paper, coated paper, plain paper, need to use pigment ink to output, because the pigment ink is oily printing to these media will not spread, making the black lines more sharp The
- Q:What is the harm to the paint?
- According to the China Indoor Environment Monitoring Center Guangzhou sub-center experts, paint and putty is a major source of indoor pollution, especially in the use of paint in the process of the greatest harm, and paint workers are often the biggest victims.
- Q:What is the color on the model? Paint it?
- There are special, I used to buy up to the paint, smell like a correction fluid, not waterproof
- Q:Polymer cement waterproof coating reaction type and volatile type What is the difference
- In recent years, there is a reactive polymer cement waterproof coating, its composition is water-cured polyurethane + inorganic powder, his performance and the standard polymer cement waterproof coating is completely different, film form, after film mechanical properties, He should belong to a polyurethane waterproof coating, and should not be counted as a polymer cement waterproof coating.
- Q:what paint is used for one stroke painting?
- you'll cross to michaels and uncover donna dewberrys paints, however in addition they promote many different manufacturers which might be less expensive and so far as i will inform are the equal, like folkart or ceramicoat.
- Q:Which paints are best for portraits?
- Either are okay for those subjects. The determining factor would be how experienced you are in these mediums. Watercolor can be tricky as once the pigment is down it can be hard to lift. Oil you can scrape off all day long. Should the need arise. So I would go with the one you are most comfortable with.
- Q:What is the meaning of a single group of paint and two sets of paint?
- One-component paint is divided into two categories: paint (oil-based paint) and paint (nitro paint), the former also known as blending paint, common phenolic resin paint and alkyd paint, etc., thinner Commonly used turpentine, solvent gasoline, kerosene, etc .; the latter is common wood furniture paint, there are also known as "wax", diluent commonly used banana water, that water, toluene, xylene, etc., these thinner Toxicity, will reduce human leukocytes.
- Q:how do you fix latex paint over oil base?
- usually you want to stick with the same kinds of paints when re painting. but i like latex better myself. but what you want to do it scrap, peel off the area that is peeling then put a couple coats of primer in the area, and you can also use a product called krud cutter, gloss off really good stuff. it will take the sheen off the oil base paint so that the latex will stick better. you can get it at your local hardware store. i get mine from sherwin williams. hope that works for you, good luck
- Q:Parks in the cement statue of the practice and coloring material
- Propylene pigment diluted with water, brush directly with a brush on the stone.
We as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide,aluminium sulphate product in China ,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.
First, I would like to give you a brief introduction of White Princess.Our factory, which ranks one of the first 3 TiO2 producers in China ,was founded in 1955 and started to produce Titanium Dioxide from 1989.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiaozuo City, Henan Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide
|Product Price Range