Intruction of Titanium Dioxide and Specification of Tio2 Titanium Dioxide
Package Terms: titanium dioxide anatase
Plastic and paper compound valve bag, net weight of each bag: 25kgs
1 Pallet can be packed 40 bags by PE film/ 1 ton/ 40bags
1x20' FCL can be loaded 20 Pallet/ 20 ton/800bags. 1x20' FCL can be loaded
22 ton/ 880bags without pallet
If you have special requests on marks, we also can do
Payment Terms: titanium dioxide anatase
30% T/T in advance, the balance against the copy of B/L
Irrevocable Sight L/C
Accept other way
10 day after receipt of deposit
Quality Terms: titanium dioxide anatase
Packing Inspection, Quality Inspection,
Health Inspection and Safety Performance Inspection
SGS/ Certificate of REACH Pre-registration
Certificate of Origin
C/O, FORMA, FORM E etc.
titanium dioxide rutile
titanium dioxide anatase
Tint strength, %
L. O. I, %
Residue on Sieve 45μ m, %
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter, %
Solution of acid, %
- Q:General paint and epoxy paint difference
- Epoxy paint is the main advantage of cement, metal and other inorganic materials, the adhesion is very strong; paint itself is very resistant to corrosion; excellent mechanical properties, wear resistance, impact resistance; can be made of solvent or high solids coating; , Heat, water; coating non-toxic. The disadvantage is poor weather resistance, the sun for a long time there may be powder phenomenon, which can only be used for primer or paint; poor decoration, gloss is not easy to maintain; the construction environment requires a higher, low temperature coating Curing is slow, the effect is not good; many varieties need high temperature curing, painting equipment into a larger. Epoxy resin coating is mainly used for floor coating, automotive primer, metal corrosion, chemical corrosion and so on.
- Q:What is the difference between a polymer compound and a polymer?
- In the IUPAC 1996: Excerpt from Pure Appl. Chem. 1996, 68, 2287 - 2311, according to IUPAC 1996: Excerpt from Pure Appl. Chem. 1996, 68, 2287-2311
- Q:Do not fade the dye, please recommend a few thanks to the chemical dyes.
- Is the dye will fade, but the degree of different, the general dye fastness indicators, the worst level, the best of eight. The same dye used in different materials are also fast on the fast. Do not fade (in fact, fade is not obvious) Must be selected on the dye varieties, a variety of materials have a special dye for dyeing (with) color. Can achieve good fastness, such as cotton with dyes; polyester disperse dyes; acrylic cationic dyes; leather, wool with metal Combined with dyes; paper with a direct dye; paint paint with organic pigments. Can not achieve the purpose of fading. Can only briefly introduce,
- Q:Make a paint composition analysis formula
- Water-based wood paint is a dispersion of water and diluent paint, and commonly used solvent-based paint is different from the formula system is a more complex system. Formulation design, not only to pay attention to the type of polymer, emulsion and dispersion properties, but also a reasonable choice of various additives and take into account the interaction between the various components of a reasonable match. Sometimes for the special requirements of the selection of some special additives, and ultimately the formation of the appropriate formula.
- Q:Microsoft Paint?????
- You okorder.com and search microsoft paint art or something related to microsoft paint.
- Q:What can you do with paint?
- That's cool! How about like a painting contest best painting gets a prize or something. You can get some white t-shirts and you can paint the shirts.
- Q:What is the difference between the paint and the paint?
- Both are in the paint category. Paint, is the traditional name; paint, is a modern call, contains more scientific and technological ingredients, in the field of modern technology and industrial applications. But the paint has some habitual call or retained, such as latex paint, primer, finish, etc., and water paint is the main solvent-based paint, such as most of the building latex paint is water paint, so from the scope of speaking , The paint range is wider than the water paint. Narrowly refers to the use of organic solvents for the medium or high solid, solvent-free paint.
- Q:Can reddish dyed red dyed red?
- Can, but had to do before the dye processing, the original color for decolorization, and then to dye.
- Q:The original wall on the paint and then on the powder will have a chemical reaction?
- Paint the name of the traditional paint the so-called paint coating to protect or decorate the surface of the object and can be firmly attached to the coating with a continuous film through the resin, or oil, or emulsion to add or add pigments, fill the corresponding additives with solvent or water Liquid coating industry more authoritative "coating process" book definition: paint material material with the construction process coated objects surface-shaped adhesive firm, with a fixed strength, continuous solid film-like membrane known as the coating film or coating
- Q:do birds like painted or un painted houses?
- Well the straight birds can care less, but the gay ones may want a nice pastel color to come home too.
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range