Application of Glass Coating Titanium Dioxide with Best Price, Chemical Raw Material
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and
iron and hard alloy, etc.
4 It can also be used to make nonconductor,electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fiber, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics,
medicine fillings and food additives.
Packing of Glass Coating Titanium Dioxide with Best Price, Chemical Raw Material
In 25kg /500kg/1000kg plastic woven bag with plastic lining.
Physical Properties of Glass Coating Titanium Dioxide with Best Price, Chemical Raw Material
Heavy Metal contents Plumbum (as Pb)
Arsenic (as As)
Barium (as Ba)
Mercury (as Hg)
Antimony (as Sb)
Water soluble substances
Acid soluble substances
- Q:Pregnancy and wall paint?
- The best type of paint to use would be latex water based paint. Avoid latex paints with solvents. Stay away from oil paint, leads, and mercury paints! Chose a paint with low VOC. A VOC under 50 is best. -Paint with a mask, it can be a little hard to breathe with it on so just take breaks, and get out the room every now and again. -The room needs to be well ventilated, open windows, turn on fans. -It's important to take breaks and get fresh air, this will also eliminate headaches. -Keep food and drinks away from area. Have fun!
- Q:What are the differences in dyes and pigments for fluorescent pigments?
- Fluorescent pigments are classified as inorganic fluorescent pigments (such as fluorescent pigments for fluorescent and anti-counterfeiting fluorescent oils) and organic fluorescent pigments (also known as daylight fluorescent pigments): Only substances with specific chemical structures will have fluorescent properties. And these fluorescent colorant itself is often in the light, solvent resistance and other properties with inherent deficiencies. One way to overcome these congenital deficiencies is to fuse them into the framework of the polymer material by chemical or physical means and further process them into pigments. The polymer material used for this purpose serves both as a solvent for the fluorescent colorant and also for the fluorescent colorant, thereby imparting better resistance to light and solvent resistance to the fluorescent colorant.
- Q:Acrylic paint and textile dyes, which is better painted on black clothes?
- You can use paint paste on it.
- Q:what should i paint?
- Paint a sunset setting over and ocean, paint a sailboat off to the left, and some waves, under the water, paint an octopus, a few fish, and seweed, sand, a shell or two, and a jellyfish wouldnt hurt! haha, sorry if i'm taking away your creative freedom! i'm at the beach, and i just sketched it!
- Q:What is the difference between the paint and the paint?
- Paint is characterized by the use of organic solvents to adjust the viscosity, can not add water.
- Q:Brush latex paint cheap or sticky wallpaper cheap?
- In general, the price of stickers is slightly more expensive than the latex paint, wallpaper in environmental protection is also less than the latex paint. Both need to shovel the skin. Of course, the wallpaper to do the effect of better look at some.
- Q:What is "flexible polymer"?
- Flexible polymer is made of acrylic emulsion with the necessary compound additives, and can be mixed with the amount of cement into a polymer cement waterproof coating for the wall, the ground coating to form a flexible coating waterproof layer can also be added to the cement mortar Used for plaster, and tiles.
- Q:Is the pigment poisonous?
- In all colors, red, yellow, white, blue, green, black 6 are basic colors, other colors are deployed by them, and white, yellow, red, green 4 colors contain lead dioxide, Arsenic trioxide and other toxic substances. Water, powder, advertising color 3 kinds of pigments, were squeezed into the porous plate, and then dropping two drops of sulfuric acid, respectively, the results, sulfuric acid dissolved in the pigment, which shows that sulfuric acid and pigments and other heavy metals in the reaction The In other words, this chemical test proves that the pigment does contain toxic substances such as lead. Hope to adopt, thank you.
- Q:What is the meaning of paint in Japanese?
- Check the Yahoo dye pigments are mostly used in ceramics (that is, high temperature calcined things) on the meaning of the pigment
- Q:DuPont car paint with PPG car paint which is good?
- PPG good point
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range