Production details of Iron Oxide Black on Constructions :
Iron oxide black iron oxide chemical name, referred to as iron black, formula Fe2O3.FeO, it has a saturated blue light black ink, with high hiding power, tinting strength, lightfastness and good performance characteristics and the system used in the coatings industry paint, but also because of its alkali resistance and cement, and is widely used in the construction industry, cemnt rendering.
TDS of Iron Oxide Black Powder
Relative Tinting Strength [%]
Cotent (Fe3O4) [%]
Sieve Residue (0.045mm sieve) [%]
Moisture Content (after production) [%]
Water-soluble Content [%]
Oil Absorption [g/100g]
Suggest Using of Iron Oxide Black Powder :
With good weather resistance, hiding power and for the manufacturing industry, construction industry,
mosaic floors and color brick, tile, marble flooring, and cement products with artificial coloring, while , also can be used as ink,
rubber and paper and other colorants , especiall in the construction industry, cement renderingy industry.
Packing details of Iron Oxide Black Powder :
25kg/ bag , 22 Tons / 20 FCL with pallet or as your requirements.
- Q:What is the difference between black pigment and ink?
- A child began to learn Chinese painting, the other colors are pigments, where the need to use the black place, will use ink to color.
- Q:The economic impact of dyes
- At present, China's dye business has two things to be concerned about. First, strengthen the brand building, the development of specialty products. China's dye production accounts for more than 60% of world production, but the market share of less than 35%, a considerable number of OEM sales are only made in China, there is no Chinese brand. Due to the lack of brand, China is a big producer of dyes rather than power. In the face of the global financial crisis, the decline in purchasing power and the reduction in income demand for cheaper goods. So the crisis period, the demand for low-end products may be more stable. Cheap Chinese dye brands to the market will be more likely to be accepted and recognized. At the same time, we can also bargain-hunting acquisition of international brands to share or holding the way the Chinese brand has its own right to speak, pricing power.
- Q:how to get paint out of your hair?
- If the paint is water based, massage some shampoo into it and let the shampoo sit for 10 minutes and then try combing it out. Keep trying until it all comes out...sitting in the hot shower should help. If the paint is oil based, you're in for a bigger challenge. Best thing to use is olive oil as it is gentle, will get the paint out, and moisturize your hair in the process. Massage a generous amount of olive oil into your hair and keep applying and massaging until you feel the paint starting to flake away. If needed, leave the oil in your hair and cover it with a shower cap for an hour or two. Once the paint starts flaking away, use a comb to slowly comb it out. Either way, don't rush it and sorry to hear about the paint in your hair!
- Q:What is the role of paint
- With the improvement of people's living standard, the standard of selecting goods is not limited to its quality, its appearance is more and more people's attention.Therefore, the decorative paint has become an important factor in the development of varieties.
- Q:what paint should i paint a latex unicorn mask with?
- Painting the Latex Mask Painting latex masks is no different than painting a picture. The most common tool to paint latex masks with is the airbrush. AirBrushes achieve very detailed and smooth flowing colors. They can reproduce skin tone very well. On the other hand your Standard Paint Brush techniques are useful too. The dry-brush look you can get with a paint brush is very hard to get with an air brush. The good news is either method can be used with Evil Ash. He is so grotesque and mangled-looking that a bristle brush or an air brush can achieve right near the same effect. Paint mixture. As you know latex masks are very flexible. Because of the latex's surface properties you want a flexible pigment to paint with , this makes using a store-bought spray can or house hold paint useless, because those paints dry rigid. Unfortunately, your standard artist watercolor paint will not cover the latex properly either. Then how do you paint a latex mask ? Best bet is to use Rubbe
- Q:Production of [time gem] resin Dijiao pigment paste can be replaced with acrylic paint? Or other substitutes
- Oh, the raw materials are different, and glue will be reflected
- Q:what does paint thinner do?
- Paint thinner is a way of describing most liquid chemicals that are used to thin oil-based paints, thin mediums (such as linseed oil), and clean paint brushes. Turpenoid, Gamsol, and artist-grade White Spirits are examples of OMS (Odorless Mineral Spirits). OMS products are oil-based paint thinners (solvents). Turpentine is a strong paint thinner for oil-based paints, however it is NOT an OMS. It has a hard to get rid of odor. The fumes can make one quickly ill. Stretching the term paint thinner, water can be considered a paint thinner for acrylics, watercolors and latex paints. A better term would be solvent. Artist and Designer, U.S.
- Q:painting water (acrylic paint)?
- The key to painting water is to remember that it reflects the colors round it. . . and under it. So the rocks and sand and vegetation have an influence on the color, the shoreline and the sky both reflect in waves and on water. Just google how to paint water and you will find some great websites and instructions on this very task. I have spent year studying water, from how waves reflect to how to paint ripples. I find pastels as a good medium for doing water. . . . Remember, all water will be level, so you have to be sure your lakes and ponds do not appear to be going down hill. Also, unless it is still, and the sky is very blue, water is not all blue. In fact I have painted some landscapes without putting blue anywhere in the water . . . as some water is green, some brown or red, and some if it is even pink, if it is a sunset! I often do the water first, so the plants and stuff along water's edge can overlap it so it doesn't look pasted on. And remember that a body of water will not reflect the exact same colors or even values on its entire surface equally . . . some beginning artist make the mistake of painting water (and even sky) in homogenous tones and hues. . . . Take pictures of water whenever you can and zoom in on your computer to see the details. Then learn which brush strokes, or strokes of the pastel stick, will give you the best impression of what you see. I love painting water. . . struggling with trees right now!
- Q:Paint on the girls what harm
- Paint inside a chemical paint is formaldehyde will hurt the body or even allergies
- Q:How can one distinguish between dye inks and pigment inks? The
- Why water-based pigment ink may become the mainstream inkjet ink products? A: The water-based pigment ink is the first water-based, add ingredients away from the organic solvent composition, the human body and the environment is not harmful, it is environmentally friendly ink, in line with today's social civilization development direction. Furthermore, due to the use of nano-pigment production of ink, to overcome the dye-type ink on the temperature, humidity, atmospheric conditions, light effects such as sensitive to water-resistant anti-UV anti-UV fade the ideal effect, just to overcome the traditional inkjet printing defects , So there is reason to believe that water-based pigment ink is the future of printing ink mainstream products.
River, is a large-scale deep processing enterprise for nearly 30 years, with an annual processing production of more than 50,000 tons of various kinds of special titanium white powder, including various kinds of food additives titanium dioxide, a series of cosmetic titanium dioxide, chemical fiber titanium dioxide (solid and liquid) and chemical pure titanium dioxide and other products.
All these products are researched and developed by our company independently.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality