Production details of Iron Oxide Black on Constructions :
Iron oxide black iron oxide chemical name, referred to as iron black, formula Fe2O3.FeO, it has a saturated blue light black ink, with high hiding power, tinting strength, lightfastness and good performance characteristics and the system used in the coatings industry paint, but also because of its alkali resistance and cement, and is widely used in the construction industry, cemnt rendering.
TDS of Iron Oxide Black Powder
Relative Tinting Strength [%]
Cotent (Fe3O4) [%]
Sieve Residue (0.045mm sieve) [%]
Moisture Content (after production) [%]
Water-soluble Content [%]
Oil Absorption [g/100g]
Suggest Using of Iron Oxide Black Powder :
With good weather resistance, hiding power and for the manufacturing industry, construction industry,
mosaic floors and color brick, tile, marble flooring, and cement products with artificial coloring, while , also can be used as ink,
rubber and paper and other colorants , especiall in the construction industry, cement renderingy industry.
Packing details of Iron Oxide Black Powder :
25kg/ bag , 22 Tons / 20 FCL with pallet or as your requirements.
- Q:The ink used for printing with ink is good, the pigment and the dye that black black
- Hello, use plotters for ink, dyes and pigments like color, paint waterproof only, there is a demand for HI me.
- Q:Epson 7908 and 9908, useful for the supply of dye ink
- You can use dye inks. Just use dye ink to print photos easily fade.
- Q:Paint Question?
- to be sure prime it!!!!
- Q:Help with paint Copy and paste?
- If i flow to photobucket, precise click on the image i admire, opt for replica, then flow to paint and open it and precise click and paste it places it in without issues. the only difference is i'm not utilising CtrlV. attempt this and see if it makes a distinctive to not use Ctrl-V If it nevertheless would not paintings then attempt saving the report on your computing gadget's hard stress and then copying it into paint.
- Q:Why Roland inkjet machine spray gradient pattern will be uneven?
- As the pigment ink has excellent waterproof and storage performance, many consumers are very interested in it, especially some use even for the system or self-injection of the user. But to remind you that if your printer is the original use of dye ink, and now to switch to pigment ink, then, be careful, especially the use of Canon, HP and other hot bubble technology used by the printer users. This is mainly because the colorant in the pigment ink is a solid small particle having a particle diameter 50 to 100 times larger than the colorant molecules in the dye ink. Rush to use pigment ink, nozzle chances are likely to greatly increase, with the pigment ink has a waterproof feature, clear the difficulty of the nozzle is relatively high. And HP, Canon and other use of the hot bubble technology printer, the work of high temperature and pressure may damage the structure of pigment ink, resulting in printing is not normal or even the nozzle was damaged.
- Q:how to make acrylic paint?
- buy it, then you mix it up to get the colors right, and paint, really simple if you're a begginer, also you can get various effects, by adding water,etc Main article: Acrylic painting techniques Acrylic artist paints may be thinned with water and used as washes in the manner of watercolor paints, but the washes are not re-hydratable once dry. For this reason, acrylics do not lend themselves to color lifting techniques as do gum arabic based watercolor paints. Acrylic paints can be used in high gloss or matte finishes. As with oils, pigment amounts and particle size can alter the paint sheen. Likewise, matting agents can be added to dull the finish. Topcoats or varnishes may also be applied to alter sheen. When dry, acrylic paint is generally non-removable. Water or mild solvents do not re-solubilize it, although isopropyl alcohol can lift some fresh paint films off. Toluene and acetone can remove paint films, but they do not lift paint stains very well and are not selective. The use of a solvent to remove paint will result in removal of all of the paint layers, acrylic gesso, etc. Only a proper, artist-grade acrylic gesso should be used to prime canvas in preparation for painting with acrylic. It is important to avoid adding non-stable or non-archival elements to the gesso upon application. Acrylic will not form a stable paint film if it has been thinned with more than 30% water content. However, the viscosity of acrylic can successfully be reduced by using suitable extenders that maintain the integrity of the paint film. There are retarders to prolong drying and workability time and a flow release to increase color blending ability.
- Q:Is it harmful to the body at the paint factory?
- The main occupational hazards of the paint work are inhalation of organic solvent vapors. All kinds of paint are composed of film-forming substances (various resins), solvents, pigments, desiccants, additives. Ordinary paint is usually used as a solvent for gasoline, epoxy iron red primer with a small amount of xylene, dipping mainly containing toluene, there are a small amount of benzene. Paint (nitro paint) and thinner (banana water) containing a lot of benzene or toluene, xylene. Aplastic anemia, leukemia, tuberculosis, pleurisy and other serious diseases, the proportion is also quite high.
- Q:Big treasure and charcoal paint that more environmentally friendly!
- Paint a lot of kind, such as under the big treasure what type, Ngau Tau than the mouth, but also do not come out, the two brands on the words, or Dabao GM
- Q:What is the coating voc, what harm
- VOC, volatile organic matter, it is VotatileorganicCompound three words the first letter of the acronym, but sometimes with the total volatile organic TVOC to represent.
- Q:How to use the dyes on clothes or shoes
- The acrylic pigment is a new type of paint pigment obtained by mixing a chemical synthetic latex (including acrylate, methacrylate, acrylic acid, methacrylic acid, and thickener, filler, etc.) with color particles. Propylene pigments are synthetic synthetic pigments, invented in the 1950s, is made of pigment powder and acrylic latex.
River, is a large-scale deep processing enterprise for nearly 30 years, with an annual processing production of more than 50,000 tons of various kinds of special titanium white powder, including various kinds of food additives titanium dioxide, a series of cosmetic titanium dioxide, chemical fiber titanium dioxide (solid and liquid) and chemical pure titanium dioxide and other products.
All these products are researched and developed by our company independently.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality