Production details of Iron Oxide Black on Constructions :
Iron oxide black iron oxide chemical name, referred to as iron black, formula Fe2O3.FeO, it has a saturated blue light black ink, with high hiding power, tinting strength, lightfastness and good performance characteristics and the system used in the coatings industry paint, but also because of its alkali resistance and cement, and is widely used in the construction industry, cemnt rendering.
TDS of Iron Oxide Black Powder
Relative Tinting Strength [%]
Cotent (Fe3O4) [%]
Sieve Residue (0.045mm sieve) [%]
Moisture Content (after production) [%]
Water-soluble Content [%]
Oil Absorption [g/100g]
Suggest Using of Iron Oxide Black Powder :
With good weather resistance, hiding power and for the manufacturing industry, construction industry,
mosaic floors and color brick, tile, marble flooring, and cement products with artificial coloring, while , also can be used as ink,
rubber and paper and other colorants , especiall in the construction industry, cement renderingy industry.
Packing details of Iron Oxide Black Powder :
25kg/ bag , 22 Tons / 20 FCL with pallet or as your requirements.
- Q:Is water-based paint and clear paint the same thing?
- Q:What are the links and differences between varnish, paint and water-based paint?
- Paint is a kind of oil paint, paint his solvent is organic, such as butyl acetate, xylene and the like, additives are also oily paint and water-based paint is water-based, additives are generally soluble in water. Paint and water-based paint are actually paint, but people used to build water-based paint paint. Water-based paint volatile out of the main water, more environmentally friendly.
- Q:Linoleum tile color change paint or paint
- Paint is a kind of paint family, because most of the early paint to vegetable oil as the main raw material, it is also known as paint. Now synthetic resin has replaced the vegetable oil, so called paint. Paint is not liquid, powder coating is also a major variety of paint varieties.
- Q:How to distinguish lithium batteries and lithium polymer batteries
- Because of the use of solid electrolyte instead of liquid electrolyte, compared with the liquid lithium-ion battery, polymer lithium-ion battery has a thin, any area and any shape, etc., nor the leakage and combustion and other safety , So you can use aluminum-plastic composite film manufacturing battery shell, which can improve the specific capacity of the entire battery; polymer lithium-ion battery can also use polymer as a cathode material, the quality of energy than the current liquid lithium-ion battery Increased by more than 50%.
- Q:Is Dorothy Paint Good?
- Dorothea, Nippon Little Japan
- Q:Mercerizing paint what it means
- Silk paint is mainly used for interior walls, ceilings, concrete, gypsum board, plaster, brick structure, asbestos board and other surface high-grade decorative architectural coatings, mainly for exterior paint or interior paint.
- Q:What is the difference between the ancient paint and the modern paint on the main ingredient?
- Similar to it. The general ingredients of the paint include: film-forming substances, pigments, solvents, additives. Desert oasis vegetation and many of the basic ingredients using plant raw materials, are pure natural substances. Non-benzene, lead, mercury and other heavy metals, free TDI and other standards to meet European standards, farther than the national standard, no harm to the human body.
- Q:what is painting mean?
- Painting was made in olden days to draw exactly the same thing which appears to us. As there were no cameras to click the picture. Later on they added some colors to it. Some drew characters and some the beauty of nature. Painting depicts the state of mind of the artist.
- Q:what should I paint????
- A house with wind blowing through a rose garden, trees fill the front yard, and cliffs off in the distance.
- Q:What are the dyes that do stained paper cutting?
- Dyes are substances that make fibers and other materials colored, divided into natural and synthetic categories. Dyes are colored. But the color of the material is not necessarily a dye. Dye is able to make a certain color attached to the fiber on the material, and easy to fall off, discoloration. Dyes are usually dissolved in water, and some dyes require mordant to allow the dye to adhere to the fibers. Archaeological data show that dyeing technology in India and the Middle East has more than five thousand years of history. At that time the dyes from the flora and fauna or minerals, rarely treated.
River, is a large-scale deep processing enterprise for nearly 30 years, with an annual processing production of more than 50,000 tons of various kinds of special titanium white powder, including various kinds of food additives titanium dioxide, a series of cosmetic titanium dioxide, chemical fiber titanium dioxide (solid and liquid) and chemical pure titanium dioxide and other products.
All these products are researched and developed by our company independently.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality