Specifications of High Quality Rutile Titanium Dioxide TiO2 Price
1.Maily used on plastics,rubber
3.Rutile and anatase
4.High quailty,good price
Use of High Quality Rutile Titanium Dioxide TiO2 Price
coatings, printing ink, rubber, glass, leather, cosmetics, soaps, plastic and paper making etc
Rutile content (%)
Surface Treatment chemicals
The disposal of organic compounds
105°C Moisture %
Particle Size micron
Oil Absorption (g/100g) max
Tint-reducing power (Reynold’snumber)
Pb.As.Hg.Cr6+heavy metal element
- Q:what are emulsion paints?
- Emulsion paints are water based acrylics. Emulsion is a term used in the UK, latex is used in the USA, but they are the same thing. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emulsion_pa... Latex paint is a water-borne dispersion of sub-micrometre polymer particles. The term latex in the context of paint simply means an aqueous dispersion; latex rubber (the sap of the rubber tree that has historically been called latex) is not an ingredient. These dispersions are prepared by emulsion polymerization. Latex paints cure by a process called coalescence where first the water, and then the trace, or coalescing, solvent, evaporate and draw together and soften the latex binder particles and fuse them together into irreversibly bound networked structures, so that the paint will not redissolve in the solvent/water that originally carried it. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acrylic_pai... Acrylics were first made commercially available in the 1950s. These were mineral spirit-based paints called Magna offered by Bocour Artist Colors. Water-based acrylic paints were subsequently sold as latex house paints, although acrylic dispersion uses no latex derived from a rubber tree. Interior latex house paints tend to be a combination of binder (sometimes acrylic, vinyl, pva and others), filler, pigment and water. Exterior latex house paints may also be a co-polymer blend, but the very best exterior water-based paints are 100% acrylic. Soon after the water-based acrylic binders were introduced as house paints, artists (the first of whom were Mexican muralists) and companies alike began to explore the potential of the new binders. Water soluble artist quality acrylic paints became commercially available in the early 1960s, offered by Liquitex.
- Q:Decoration paint how to deal with paint?
- Lemon has a good smell in addition to the role of smell, many families use it to remove the refrigerator odor, it can also be used to paint flavor. Lemon out of the juice, with cotton balls wet, the cotton ball hanging in the room, you can remove the taste. Lemon peel do not throw away, it can also purify the air, is the effect of slower. This method can also be used to remove the strange taste of wood furniture.
- Q:How to clean painted walls?
- I agree with FaZizzle but you might try adding vinegar to the soapy water to cut through any crud.
- Q:What are the differences in dyes and pigments for fluorescent pigments?
- The temperature of the thermoplastic resin from the solid state to the adhesive state is called the softening point. Softening point is too low, the product easy to agglomerate; softening point is too high, injection temperature will improve, otherwise the pigment is difficult to melt, scattered not open.
- Q:how to get paint out of your hair?
- If the paint is water based, massage some shampoo into it and let the shampoo sit for 10 minutes and then try combing it out. Keep trying until it all comes out...sitting in the hot shower should help. If the paint is oil based, you're in for a bigger challenge. Best thing to use is olive oil as it is gentle, will get the paint out, and moisturize your hair in the process. Massage a generous amount of olive oil into your hair and keep applying and massaging until you feel the paint starting to flake away. If needed, leave the oil in your hair and cover it with a shower cap for an hour or two. Once the paint starts flaking away, use a comb to slowly comb it out. Either way, don't rush it and sorry to hear about the paint in your hair!
- Q:What kind of paint cost-effective, good recommendation?
- This is actually very difficult to say which paint brand cost-effective, everyone's needs and decoration budget is not the same, each paint brand also have their own advantages.
- Q:Decoration, paint how to distinguish between paint and varnish?
- Coated on the surface of the object can form a protective, decorative or special properties (such as insulation, corrosion, signs, etc.) of the solid-state coating of a class of liquid or solid material collectively. Most of the early to vegetable oil as the main raw material, it is known as paint. Now synthetic resin has been replaced by most or all of the vegetable oil, so called paint.
- Q:What kind of dye do you want?
- Egg shell painting process is also very complex. The first is the selection, the selection of smooth surface, with thickness, no particles, texture, white shell, after cleaning, polished, cleverly cut in half, and then use pure wool pen dipped in watercolor paint on the eggshell painting, layers Color, high degree of fine. Usually painted a mask and landscape painting takes 3 hours, until the picture is dry, but also painted a layer of lacquer, so that the color dazzling.
- Q:What is the difference between heat transfer ink and heat sublimation ink?
- Tang Hua ink is mainly used in the top of the sublimation of clothing also called thermal transfer is mainly used in ceramics, cups, this one is divided into two categories of hardware and software industry. Hardware refers to this piece of related equipment. Operation technology, that is, many do this line too many new friends focus on the place. The software means that after having the device. How to operate. Sales, market, and so on. Too many friends fancy hardware, just as many people look at the hotel to make money. Is to make money but also do not make money. If you want to open the hotel, not to say is to open to earn, but to understand the money to make the hotel how people are operating inside the round after round. Look at the depth rather than the surface. Only to see the surface as many friends do not like the local restaurant can not do the same. So do not do this one is not. But to be integrated. Hardware software must have.
- Q:Polymer batteries and 18650 batteries in the end which is more secure?
- Each have the merits of the current technology 18650 failure rate is lower, and has solved the problem of explosion.
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range