Titanium dioxide (TiO2) is the most important white pigment used in the coatings industry. It is widely used because it efficiently scatters visible light, thereby imparting whiteness, brightness and opacity when incorporated into a coating.
Our products titanium dioxide is a universal product with the highest optical properties and good durability for interior and exterior applications. provides high gloss, excellent opacity and tint strength.
It is widely applied to various kinds of coatings, paints, inks, paper etc.
Specific gracity 3.9
titanium dioxide anatase
25kg/bag(plastic and paper compound valve bag)
package could be desigened as customer request.
ISO9001:2000/SGS/EU REACH test report
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
PH value of water suspension
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
- Q:What is the difference between polymer cement waterproof coating and polymer cement-based waterproof coating?
- Polymer cement waterproof coating is a flexible waterproof coating, that is, a waterproof coating. J refers to the polymer, S refers to the cement. So JS is the polymer cement waterproof coating, so also known as JS waterproof coating ("JS" for the "polymer cement" pinyin prefix), is a polyacrylate emulsion, ethylene - vinyl acetate copolymer emulsion and other polymers Emulsion and a variety of additives composed of organic liquid material, and cement, quartz sand, light weight calcium carbonate and other inorganic fillers and various additives made of inorganic powder through a reasonable ratio, the compound made of a two-component, water Building waterproof coating.
- Q:Interior decoration emulsion paint and color paint that cheaper
- Color latex paint manufacturers generally deployed well, the price is slightly higher, of which the most expensive yellow and red dyes You can use their own white latex paint to buy their own deployment of color paste, what color to tune what color.
- Q:does wall paint dry darker or lighter?
- I'm pretty sure lighter...My parents bought a light brown/sandy sort of color to paint their dining room and were really disappointed when it dried the exact same shade it was before - really really light, 'creme' white. I'd go at least a shade darker than what you want..
- Q:Car Paint Bumper Question?
- Use a better paint and sand the area with wet sand paper first.
- Q:Oil paint is easy to dry out what oil to make the paint dry slowly
- Affecting the drying speed of oil paintings, partly due to pigments or toners, and partly because of the relationship between oil and oil. This type of blending oil is usually based on linen oil, but if you want to delay the dry, you can use poppy oil to replace linseed oil, because the poppy oil drying speed than linen oil slow.
- Q:Does paint oxidize or does it dry?
- Water-based nail polish is based on an acrylic polymer emulsion (e.g. styrene-acrylate copolymer), and pigments similar to those used in watercolor paints. Clear nail polish can be used on jewelry to coat and protect the metals from oxidizing.
- Q:What is the difference between mixed water and clean water in environmental protection?
- Mixed water paint and water paint is the color difference, the same brand with the grade of water and mixed water paint, the environmental index is the same. If it is different grades of paint, certainly the better the quality, the higher the environmental index.
- Q:Closet door painting?
- Yes you can paint them.. I would suggest sanding them down first so the paint adheres properly, then use a oil based matt paint for wood. Use a brush for the curved bits, then a gloss roller for the flat bits. You may need a couple of coats, though. You may want to use an undercoat first?
- Q:Pigment ink and dye ink have a shelf life? The general can be saved after how long it can be saved
- After opening the general preservation time is half a year, but this should ensure that the ink is not subject to 2 times the case of pollution
- Q:what does paint thinner do?
- Get you high.
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range