Application of Supply High Quality Competitive Price TiO2 Rutile Titanium Dioxide
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and
iron and hard alloy, etc.
4 It can also be used to make nonconductor,electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fiber, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics,
medicine fillings and food additives.
Packing of Supply High Quality Competitive Price TiO2 Rutile Titanium Dioxide
In 25kg /500kg/1000kg plastic woven bag with plastic lining.
Heavy Metal contents Plumbum (as Pb)
Arsenic (as As)
Barium (as Ba)
Mercury (as Hg)
Antimony (as Sb)
Water soluble substances
Acid soluble substances
- Q:Seeking: paint the specific terms and content of the GB, often see those GB / T.
- Some people think that this standard is too broad, and some companies that such provisions to take care of low-end products or small business tendencies and questioned. In fact, the national standard is only the basic guarantee of product quality, reflecting the level of national economic development, and people's living standards and industry level, with the social development will continue to revise and improve. Provinces can develop local standards according to specific circumstances, but the technical requirements of local standards must be higher or lower than the national standard, so as to ensure product quality, and continuously improve the technical level. Similarly, the production enterprises should also develop higher than the national, industry, and local standards of enterprise internal control standards, enterprise standards of technical standards and international well-known companies gradually closer to the technical indicators, so as to truly international standards, for large or famous Brand enterprises can use this to launch higher than the national standards, non-toxic, health, safety, pollution-free products to meet the requirements of higher requirements of the user, and through more stringent corporate standards to the community commitment to establish their own s brand. This is also to improve the industry healthy competition, to suppress low-end products selling style, promote brand awareness of an opportunity.
- Q:What kind of food should the painter eat?
- Eggs, also known as chicken eggs, chicken, is the eggs produced by hens, there is a layer of hard shell, there are air chamber, egg and yolk part. Rich in cholesterol, nutrient-rich, an egg weighing about 50 grams, containing 7 grams of protein. Egg protein amino acid ratio is very suitable for human physiological needs, easy for the body to absorb, the utilization rate of up to 98% or more, high nutritional value, is one of the human food often eat.
- Q:How to color leather products
- In the production of masterbatch, the use of resin and the same color resin as the carrier, adding high concentrations of pigments (dyes), under the action of additives, by heating, plasticizing, mixing, extrusion granulation, Made specifically suitable for the resin of the coloring agent, known as special color masterbatch.
- Q:What is the damage to the taste of the paint?
- Formaldehyde is a colorless, easily soluble, irritating gas. All kinds of man-made panels, as well as adhesives, indoor paint coatings, wallpaper and carpets are the main source of formaldehyde channels, formaldehyde hazards with long-term, latent, hidden characteristics, the release period is often up to 3 ~ 15 years. Formaldehyde can be absorbed through the respiratory tract, long-term inhalation of formaldehyde can cause nasopharyngeal carcinoma, throat cancer and other serious diseases.
- Q:What are the pigments on the gourd?
- Painting with a traditional Chinese painting, drawing a good dry, to the entire gourd on a layer of transparent paint (with polyester paint or varnish can be), paint and then coated with a layer, so that will not bleach.
- Q:What are the differences between water-soluble paints and ordinary paints?
- Water-based paint is a water thinner, no organic solvent coating, benzene, toluene, xylene, formaldehyde, free TDI toxic heavy metals, non-toxic non-irritating odor, harmless to the human body, do not pollute the environment, Crystal translucent, good flexibility and has a water, wear, aging resistance, resistance to yellowing, fast drying, easy to use and so on. Can be used in: wood, metal, plastic, glass, building surface and more in the material.
- Q:Paint is water-based paint or solvent-based paint?
- Mostly solvent-based, but the current market there has been a kind of environmentally friendly water-based wood paint, the price is more expensive, the quality is not clear
- Q:Does samsung have to do a polymer battery?
- Oh, Samsung's cell phone batteries and flat-panel batteries are polymer batteries
- Q:do birds like painted or un painted houses?
- Paint or no paint on the outside is fine...just leave the inside bare.
- Q:about painting?
- Well, it depends. If it's not wood, then what is it, is the question. If you're looking to paint something with a slick surface, like plastic or metal, then you'll need an enamel paint, which are usually oil based paints. Latex paints wont sick for very long on anything slick, but they're great for porous surfaces, like wood and faux wood. Check the paint can for what kinda of paint it is, since any paint can be wood paint. Good Luck!
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range