Titanium dioxide pigment (TiO2) is a white powder with high opacity, brilliant whiteness, excellent covering power and resistanc .
1, White powder
2, Molecular Formula: TiO2
3, CAS NO.: 13463-67-7
4, Type: Titanium Dioxide Anatase 98.5%, Rutile 93%
5. Color: Super white
Properties of Qualified Quality Competitive Prices Titanium Dioxide for Coating
White powder, insoluble in water, soluble in hot and concentrated strong acid and alkali, having the good chemical stability; It has strong achromatic power, covering power, with excellent properties of pigment.
Application of Qualified Quality Competitive Prices Titanium Dioxide for Coating
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fibre, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.
Analysis of Qualified Quality Competitive Prices Titanium Dioxide for Coating
titanium dioxide rutile
titanium dioxide anatase
L. O. I,
Residue on Sieve 45μ m,
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter,
Solution of acid,
- Q:paints or mustangs? which is better?
- Paint: APHA (American Paint Horse Association) paints are not AQHA's. Pinto: Color/marking/grade paint marked horse Mustang: Hardy, short backed, tough, no pedigree since from wild breed. Which one would I want? Paint. People have idolized the Mustang like some do the Pit Bulls and Escalades and Hummers. I don't like things that everyone else is going ooooo I want one of those as it makes me feel like a 'monkey see monkey do' person :) That's me though. Mustangs are a nice little hardy horse. I cannot STAND it when people adopt them then breed them! GRRRRRRRRR
- Q:What color is the ancient paint?
- The development of ancient Chinese paint, thanks to a large number of growing lacquer trees. Paint tree is mainly distributed in the eastern and central regions of Asia, Vietnam, North Korea, Japan, Myanmar and other countries have lacquer trees, but the output, quality is not as good as China. China's lacquered trees grow in the southern part of Gansu to the southern part of Shandong, where the temperature and the environment are very suitable for the growth of lacquer trees.
- Q:How is paint made today?
- Artists paints are made in much the same way they always have been: by grinding coloured powders (pigments) very finely, and mixing them with a liquid (a medium) that sets, so as to glue the colour to a surface. That's what a paint is. In the past it was done by hand (it was the one of the first jobs an artist's studio assistant would be set to work doing), now it's done by machine. Lead oxides are still used as pigments, mainly in Flake White. Safety regulations banning lead paints only apply to house paints, not artists' paints (at least in the UK), though they may have to be sold in childproof tins. Alternatives to lead include zinc and titanium, which may be mixed to give a white paint that looks similar to Flake White.
- Q:how does chemistry help paint?
- A paint is composed of pigments, vehicle, binders, resins (liquid) and various additives. The pigments give the paint color; the vehicle or solvent carries the components; binders keep it stable in solution and help it dry; and additives serve as everything from fillers to anti-fungicidal agents. Hundreds of different pigments, both natural and synthetic exist. White paint mostly uses TiO2 as a pigment. Chemists search for better solvents, to reduce health problems; better binders, to make the paint coating strong and stable; better pigments to keep their colour with age and light.
- Q:What is the difference between leather dyes and ordinary paint?
- Leather dyes are acid dyes, oily leather dyes is a solvent can be dissolved in the dye, its structure makes it different from the general organic pigments and traditional azo dyes, which has a higher gloss and transparency, more Good weather resistance, fastness. Is specially used for leather dyeing.
- Q:Is the polymer battery durable? With lithium battery what is the difference
- Lithium polymer battery (Li-polymer, also known as polymer lithium battery): it is also a lithium-ion battery, but compared with the liquid lithium battery (Li-ion) with high energy density, more compact, ultra-thin , Lightweight, and high security and other obvious advantages, is a new type of battery.
- Q:Making Puffy Paint?!?!?
- Paint is hard to make, you're better off buying it. I know they have puffy paint at Michael's and I think Staples as well.
- Q:What is the direct red pigment and cationic dye?
- Direct red is a dye that is not a pigment. Direct dyes are generally cotton, cationic dyed.
- Q:What is the difference between a ternary polymer battery and a polymer lithium battery?
- In fact, lithium is divided into soft and hard packaging. Soft shell is the shell is soft, take a nail a trace there. Hard packs are those aluminum shell, the shell is very hard. They all have their own advantages. See product selection. Lithium polymer battery, ternary battery, manganese acid and lithium iron phosphate battery is said that the internal components of the battery only. Add chemical substances as required to change some of the characteristics of the battery. Such as voltage, temperature resistance. The cylinder is round like nickel-hydrogen, but the voltage is 3.7V.
- Q:anyone here ever painted their bedroom silver?
- I would advise against painting any room, let alone your bedroom, silver. In a bedroom you want a color that is calming. Go with a soft color. Add silver with lamps or other accent pieces.
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range