Titanium dioxide is a kind of powder coating rutile titanium dioxide. By special high-temperature densification of silicon and aluminum coated process, with high whiteness, good dispersion, and strong performance of the pigment, and the pigment particles small, homogeneous, water-soluble salt content and low physical properties. Dense high-temperature processing of silicon also gives the product a high weather resistance.
Specification of Manufacture Supply Good Quality 98.5% Titanium Dioxide
standard index value
Tint-reducing power,Reynolds number
Water soluble objects
Average particle size
Application of Manufacture Supply Good Quality 98.5% Titanium Dioxide
Widely used in decorative coating, powder, plastic, PVC, paint, ink, latex paint, paper, rubber and leather and general industrial coatings and other fields.
Notes of Manufacture Supply Good Quality 98.5% Titanium Dioxide
Careful load and unload ,be care not pollute or tom the package, avoid rain and insolation during transportation.
Store of Manufacture Supply Good Quality 98.5% Titanium Dioxide
Store in ventilated and dry places ,pile less than 20 tiers,keep away from goods that can effect the quality of the goods, against damp.
- Q:Polymer cement mortar 1m3 how many kilograms
- This is related to the cost of dry density, such as one-component vitrified microbead insulation mortar GB type two requirements, dry density 301-400kg / cubic, generally 360kg / cubic or so. There is a request, you buy materials to see dry density, you can directly understand. If you do not know, you can ask him a ton of two-component dry powder mortar to accompany the number of cubic particles out, for example, he said with the Quartet out, that is, 1 ton of dry powder, plus 4 square particle weight (bulk density can be known as How much weight) divided by 4
- Q:The difference between white paint and colored paint
- The walls of the latex paint, latex paint every barrel is milky white. The color of the paint is formed with a paste and this is like a cup of white water, and a cup of ink with water. Which, each shop has a high school at the end of the file. Different grades of the price is not the same, you said the scrub resistance of the paint almost around 650
- Q:How to clean painted walls?
- Any multipurpose cleaner works. Start at the BOTTOM. If it's flat paint, NOTHING will work without taking the paint off, too.
- Q:Epson R270 and 1390 what pigment ink is good? Do not fade, color is good.
- Ink is the main factor affecting the quality of printing, even for (compatible ink cartridges) cleanliness is not high, there are impurities and easy access to the air, poor chemical composition of ink stability, easy to produce solid precipitate plug inkjet head. It is recommended that you use Epson original genuine ink tank. At the same time due to non-Epson original authentic cartridges caused by the failure of the warranty period is required to pay maintenance.
- Q:What are the paper pigments?
- Red pigment inorganic pigments in the red pigment, mainly iron oxide red. Iron oxide has a variety of different colors, from yellow to red, brown until black. Iron oxide is the most common iron oxide pigment. Has a good hiding power and color strength, chemical resistance, color retention, dispersion, the price is cheaper.
- Q:Production of [time gem] resin Dijiao pigment paste can be replaced with acrylic paint? Or other substitutes
- Oh, the raw materials are different, and glue will be reflected
- Q:Is it painful to paint?
- According to the China Interior Decoration Association Environmental Monitoring Center Director Song Guangsheng introduced, indoor pollution, mainly formaldehyde, benzene, ammonia and radioactive substances of these four pollutants.
- Q:Porcelain mineral materials and how to distinguish between the chemical materials
- Mineral dyes are minerals containing various metal ion colorants. Modern dyes are chemical dyes purified from mineral dyes, both of which are theoretically different, impure, other mineral dyes containing symbiosis; one is very Pure, so that the color of burning different, due to long-term aesthetic concepts, people prefer mineral dyes, like this "impure" color, their difference lies in this. Such as blue and white blue is the chemical green material, the color is blue, one can distinguish, the other blue and white Su material, back to the green Zhejiang material, equal green, beads are expected to mineral dyes, their blue distinction between Very large, this distinction is the blue and white porcelain dynasty concluded an important basis. Thank you
- Q:How does the pigment pick up the rose red?
- There are only two ways: 1 red plus violet (purple not) 2 red and then add a little more green lotus violet, green lotus, rose red is the color of the system ... the difference between them only red and blue. Rose red up , Qinglian blue up to ... three primary colors and white than any column are not transferred out
- Q:anyone here ever painted their bedroom silver?
- I don't have a silver painted bedroom, but I do have a silver painted kitchen! The ceramic tiles are black, the counter is black, the floor tiles and cabinets are white... and the walls are silver. Since silver paint is hard to get right without the streaks from the paintbrush showing, what we did was to paint the wall silver first with 2 coats. Then, at WalMart, in the spray paint, you'll find silver, gold, black and white spray paint that gives spiderweb silver texture coming out. We put that in silver right on top of the paint. Everyone that sees it for the first time is highly impressed. Many think it's wallpaper but it's just plain old paint! I have also done trim silver in the hallways and the main entrance of the house. I used Metallic Effects paint from Home Depot for this and contrary to the oil-based silver, it doesn't show the streaks. What I like about silver is it is a neutral color. You can then match any color of the rainbow to it. Oh... and as for the person who said you'll get sick of silver, I don't agree. My kitchen has been silver for 3 years now and I'm still not sick of it. I doubt I ever will be. Using metallic paint gives a richness you can't get with other paints. You can get some great metallic paints at Home Depot and Rona. Go for the silver paint... even if no one here has ever done it, keep in mind that it's YOUR room and you can do what you want with it. And if you don't like it, keep in mind it's only paint... the cheapest way to change a room quickly.... so you can always repaint over it! Enjoy yourself!
We as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide,aluminium sulphate product in China ,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.
First, I would like to give you a brief introduction of White Princess.Our factory, which ranks one of the first 3 TiO2 producers in China ,was founded in 1955 and started to produce Titanium Dioxide from 1989.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiaozuo City, Henan Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide
|Product Price Range