Product introduction of
Titanium dioxide (chemical formula: TiO2), the white solid or amphoteric oxide powder, molecular weight: 79.88, is a kind of white pigment, with non-toxic, best best whiteness and brightness, opacity, was considered the performance of the best in the world at present a kind of white pigment. Strong adhesion of titanium white, is not easy to change with chemical is always white.
Titanium dioxide can be extracted by the rutile by acid decomposition, or by the decomposition of titanium tetrachloride. Titanium dioxide nature is stable, a large number of used to paint the white pigment, it has good covering ability, and lead white similar, but unlike albus will turn black; It also has the Chinese white as persistence. Titanium dioxide is also used in enamel matting agent, can produce a kind of very light, hard and acid resistance of enamel glaze surface.
General component is Anatase type titanium dioxide (Anatase, for short A) and Rutile (Rutile, for short R)
Solubility: Soluble in hot concentrated sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid.
Titanium dioxide industrial grade:
Titanium dioxide rutile
Titanium dioxide anatase
Tint strength, %
L. O. I, %
Residue on Sieve 45μ m, %
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter, %
Solution of acid, %
- Q:Sanya how can sell paint and paint?
- Near the moon bridge
- Q:paint question again?
- Um, yes, oil based paint contains oil, while water based paint contains water. To create a liquid paint, the pigments and binders have to be mixed into some kind of liquid that will evaporate when the paint dries. Just think of watercolors... the pigment (mixed with a binder) is sold in blocks, and you mix in the water yourself. Then once you paint with it, the water evaporates and you are left with pigment on the paper. There are lots of possibilities for liquid bases for paints... have you ever heard of egg tempera (egg yolk base) or milk paint (milk base)? Both egg yolks and milk contain a liquid that will evaporate, and a binder that will create a structure for the paint. Without a binder, your pigment would just wipe right off the wall once it dries. A water-based paint includes pigment, water (which will evaporate), and a binder (often latex these days). An oil-based paint includes pigment, paint thinner a.k.a. mineral spirits (which will evaporate), and oil as the binder. The thickness of an oil-based paint will depend on how much paint thinner is in it.
- Q:Paint pens to paint a basketball?
- Paint pens are probably not a good idea. While paint pens can sustain water wear and other weather conditions, they tend to wear away when they get rubbed on and stuff. So if youre bouncing the basketball, its going to scratch off instantly. You could actually try painting with spray paint or something? It wont last forever, but you could still do it. Cover up the sections where you DONT want the black paint to go with tape, spray it, let it dry, then do the same with the while sections. That would look nice c:
- Q:How to determine whether the fluorescent dye is still effective
- You can dye the dye to determine whether it is effective ah? General fluorescent dye dyeing, will show a bright color, more than the same color to light as long as you can dye, as long as the brightness , That is, no failure.
- Q:paint material?
- for the interior walls it depens on if u want a water base or oil coz each one has a different result and for the exterior it should b specially made for exterior
- Q:What is hand sweeping paint, what to do with what is different from the paint
- One of the nitrocellulose varnishes is a non-transparent paint prepared from nitrocellulose, various synthetic resins, pigments and organic solvents. The hand-held paint is specially formulated for artificial construction and has a quick-drying feature The
- Q:What is the difference between paint and dye?
- In the simple description, it can be understood that the coating is the physical action of the type of glue that covers the surface of the object; the dye is the chemical action that combines the color molecules inside the object with each other The
- Q:Acrylic paint to paint clothes, dry surface to be painted to prevent fade?
- It is recommended to use textile pigments, the use of propylene, or in the pigment plus stabilizer, or after painting finished spray agent. Acrylic, after all, not industrial dyes, fade or dry off is inevitable, propylene is most afraid of sun exposure, when dry to a certain extent will crack off, so try to keep in a cool place to store. There are paintings when the acrylic paint do not degumming, although the color after degumming more symmetrical thick, but the pigment can increase the adhesion of the gum.
- Q:Mobile power: lithium polymer battery, lithium battery, lithium ion battery which is good
- Mobile power lithium polymer battery is better.
- Q:Nippon Paint and latex paint the same?
- (Such as wood paint, wall paint, porcelain enamel paint) is a brand of lacquer products,
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range