Intruction of Tio2 Titanium Dioxide
Titanium dioxide is a kind of powder coating rutile titanium dioxide. By special high-temperature densification of silicon and aluminum coated process, with high whiteness, good dispersion, and strong performance of the pigment, and the pigment particles small, homogeneous, water-soluble salt content and low physical properties. Dense high-temperature processing of silicon also gives the product a high weather resistance.
Specification of Titanium Dioxide for PVC Pipe ISO BV Factory Hot Sale 2014
standard index value
Tint-reducing power,Reynolds number
Water soluble objects
Average particle size
- Q:What kind of paint decoration wall best ah! Environmental protection point.
- TVOC is one of the three most important pollutants in the air (PAHs, volatile organic compounds and aldehydes). VOC is the organic vapor with a saturated vapor pressure of more than 133.32pa at room temperature. Its boiling point is 50 ℃ to 250 ℃, which can be evaporated in the air at room temperature. Its toxicity, irritation, carcinogenicity and special odor Sex, will affect the skin and mucous membranes, causing acute damage to the human body. Main Ingredients The main components of VOC are: hydrocarbons, halogenated hydrocarbons, oxygen hydrocarbons and nitrogen hydrocarbons, which include: benzene, organic chloride, freon series, organic ketones, amines, alcohols, ethers, esters, acids and petroleum Hydrocarbon compounds and the like. The main source of VOC: outdoors, mainly from fuel combustion and transportation; and in the interior are mainly from coal and natural gas and other combustion products, smoking, heating and cooking smoke, construction and decoration materials, furniture, household appliances, cleaning Agents and the body itself emissions and so on. In the interior decoration process, VOC mainly from paint, paint and adhesives. General paint VOC content in the 0.4 to 1.0mg? M3. Due to VOC with strong volatility, under normal circumstances, the paint after 10 hours of construction, can be volatile 90%
- Q:Is the mobile power supply a lithium-ion battery or a lithium polymer battery?
- Safe to prevent the explosion, or lithium polymer battery, the same price, lithium polymer battery will be so little. And now I use the best is the kind of OKorder diy, compared to see the seller's hands-on ability and product quality. The The As for the brand? Buy lithium polymer battery is not worth, too expensive, cost is too low.
- Q:Open paint and closed paint which is more expensive? What is more beautiful? Is doing white
- The open type is made of nitrocellulose. Closed is made of polyester paint and water-based paint. The price of water-based paint is the most expensive. Nitrocellulose and polyester varnish are relatively less than the type of nitro. The price is generally the same as the price of polyester mid-range paint. Polyester paint more types. Selectivity is relatively large. The price range is relatively large. But do open with nitro has a disadvantage is the amount of great. The general use of polyester paint construction, then painted three times more than twice the paint on it. If you use nitro, then the general six times to paint six times before the paint effect we go. General paint workers are not afraid of trouble with nitro. Nitro makes it very good. More suitable for young people with. There are time to try to find a good way to paint the painter. Because the difficulty of the construction of nitro is higher than that of polyester. Nitro environmental performance is also very good. Polyester and water-based paint is more suitable for closed. This is more suitable for mature type. If you are more personal. Young people use nitro to do open is pretty good indeed. If you are more mature nature that with polyester and water-based closed may make you like more. I know the knowledge is poured out. Give me points to it.
- Q:Painting in the bathroom?
- You need a fan in the bathroom. The steam from the shower or bath is making the paint peel.
- Q:Why is my paint chipping so easily?
- Your paint didn't stick and there can be several reasons. . .Did you paint the same type of paint. If you put latex paint over oil paint, it will not stick. When you painted, were the walls clean? And I have flat paint in my bedroom and that is the worst. Looks so good but it does come off easily and it can't be washed. I'm going to solve that when I paint next time and I'm going to use a latex paint with a satin finish. I don't know what you painted over. Some things need to be sealed. . .like concrete block. . .or the moisture comes through and the paint bubbles off. You might do well to have a talk with SW. They usually have pretty good advice but expensive paint.
- Q:Can dye inks and pigments be mixed?
- Put the paper towel or other good absorbent material on the table to prepare for the overflow of ink.
- Q:Does paint oxidize or does it dry?
- Oxidize? You mean rust? Oil paint doesn't rust.
- Q:How is paint made today?
- Artists paints are made in much the same way they always have been: by grinding coloured powders (pigments) very finely, and mixing them with a liquid (a medium) that sets, so as to glue the colour to a surface. That's what a paint is. In the past it was done by hand (it was the one of the first jobs an artist's studio assistant would be set to work doing), now it's done by machine. Lead oxides are still used as pigments, mainly in Flake White. Safety regulations banning lead paints only apply to house paints, not artists' paints (at least in the UK), though they may have to be sold in childproof tins. Alternatives to lead include zinc and titanium, which may be mixed to give a white paint that looks similar to Flake White.
- Q:Whats the difference between these two paints?
- In practical terms, BOTH paints can be mixed to create new colors. The difference is that watercolors are meant to be water soluable and transparent, even after drying, while acrylic artists paints are thinned with water, usually applied in thick, opaque daubs and dry to a hard, PERMANENT texture that is NOT water soluable. Acrylics are used, much like oil paints and are applied to canvas, the same as oils. Watercolors do not sit on the surface, like acrylics, but, rather bleed into and stain the paper on which it is applied.
- Q:What is the polymer
- Is a class of molecules with high molecular weight aggregation of compounds, also known as macromolecules, macromolecules, etc. Generally relative molecular mass higher than 10000 molecules called polymers. Polymers usually from 103 to 105 Atoms are covalently bonded together.As the polymer is mostly by the small molecules through the polymerization reaction, and therefore often referred to as polymer or polymer, for the polymerization of small molecules are known as "single body".
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range