Iron Oxide Orange 960 (95-105) On Construction , Paint , Rubber , Plastic
1) Brilliantly colored powder.
2) Strong coloring power, excellent coverage.
Application of Iron Oxide Orange Powder :
1)Used for coloring of construction, paints, plastic rubber, printing ink, porcelain, colour asphaltum, paper dyes,ect.
2)The construction material including metope, ground and marble. and the painting material including oil paint, antisepsis, spray, mosaic bricks, for concrete production, bricks used in pavement, colorful tiles,ect.
3)Plastic including thermoset, thermoplasticity plastic coloring, and plastic racetrack,ect.
Packing Details of Iron Oxide Orange Powder :
25kg/ bag , 40 bags / pallet , 20 pallets/ 20 FCL , if without pallet , it can load 22 MT .
- Q:60 square meters of the house to use the number of paint and paint
- General latex paint 1kg probably brush 5 square (two times), 22 * 5 = 110 square / barrel
- Q:What is the best photo paper?
- General photo paper can be stored for 30 to 40 years, so the key is to see the ink quality and photo paper compatibility.
- Q:Decoration in the oil paint and water-based paint the advantages and disadvantages?
- Water-based paint is more environmentally friendly Oh!
- Q:Interior decoration emulsion paint and color paint that cheaper
- Of course, latex paint is cheap, and belongs to the public paint, and color paint is a kind of art paint, which added more pigments, the cost of more expensive than latex paint, or suggest you buy latex paint it
- Q:Why do people do paint work when dizzy?
- Paint contains formaldehyde and other organic ingredients, these substances released into the air on the human body have some harm. Causing some allergic reactions to the respiratory tract, and may be related to the occurrence of certain malignant tumor disease!
- Q:What is the secondary crystallization and post-crystallization of the polymer?
- As the name suggests, the secondary crystallization is in the first crystallization, the late occurred in the initial crystal structure under the imperfect site or occurred in the initial crystallization of the amorphous area of the phenomenon of re-crystallization in the stress, annealing is occur.
- Q:How does ancient China call pigments?
- 酡 Yan: drinking blush like. Also refers to the face of red orange: citrus yellow. Xiang: light yellow. Faint: describe the sky, light, etc. were dark yellow Cotinus: a deciduous shrub, yellow flowers, leaves fall into red. Wood yellow can do dyes. Autumn: 1, often olive brown, it is slightly darker than the general olive, and slightly green some. 2, the ancient autumn for the gold, its color white, Gu behalf of the white. Willow: like the willow buds as pale yellow Shen: dark green Bi: bright green green Tsui: 1, emerald birds feathers green. 2, the color of jade gem. Misty: green and white white Ai: wormwood color. Partial pale green. Indigo is also called "blue indigo". The blue dyes obtained by blending the lime with the lime and the lime. Was dark blue and green. Possession: blue and near black possession: blue in slightly red red Dai: green black pigment. Ancient woman for thrush.
- Q:Photo Printer Dye Ink and Pigment Ink What's the difference?
- Pigment of the ink is more light, the color is not so bright, dye ink is not fast, bright colors, we are the manufacturer of printer ink manufacturers
- Q:What is the difference between cement paint and latex paint?
- Cement paint is a kind of paint, in fact, latex paint and cement paint is the same kind of construction chemical products; only some places called the name is nothing. Brick paint is customary on the Taiwanese called; and latex paint is our domestic professional name Also known as wall paint (divided into inside and outside the wall). Cement paint is the earlier products, the appearance of feeling rough. Now the price is relatively cheap.Now popular latex paint is based on this with anti-yellowing, waterproof, anti-mildew, anti-scrub, etc., we often heard "Five in one" "ten in one." Feel flexible, feel more delicate.
- Q:How much is the ratio of one kilogram of paint to thinner?
- Diluent is a kind of liquid material which has good miscibility with the resin in order to reduce the resin viscosity and improve its process performance. Respectively, reactive diluent and inactive diluent. Paint Coatings Thermosetting resins are added with diluents to reduce their viscosity and facilitate further processing. These diluents are actually cheaper organic solvents than resins and therefore reduce the cost of processing costs.
River, is a large-scale deep processing enterprise for nearly 30 years, with an annual processing production of more than 50,000 tons of various kinds of special titanium white powder, including various kinds of food additives titanium dioxide, a series of cosmetic titanium dioxide, chemical fiber titanium dioxide (solid and liquid) and chemical pure titanium dioxide and other products.
All these products are researched and developed by our company independently.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality