Iron Oxide Orange 960 (95-105) On Construction , Paint , Rubber , Plastic
1) Brilliantly colored powder.
2) Strong coloring power, excellent coverage.
Application of Iron Oxide Orange Powder :
1)Used for coloring of construction, paints, plastic rubber, printing ink, porcelain, colour asphaltum, paper dyes,ect.
2)The construction material including metope, ground and marble. and the painting material including oil paint, antisepsis, spray, mosaic bricks, for concrete production, bricks used in pavement, colorful tiles,ect.
3)Plastic including thermoset, thermoplasticity plastic coloring, and plastic racetrack,ect.
Packing Details of Iron Oxide Orange Powder :
25kg/ bag , 40 bags / pallet , 20 pallets/ 20 FCL , if without pallet , it can load 22 MT .
- Q:What substance can be pvc PVC stained
- Color Masterbatch called masterbatch, also known as color, is a new type of polymer materials for colorants, also known as pigment preparation. Color Masterbatch is mainly used in plastic. Color Masterbatch consists of pigments or dyes, carriers and additives consisting of three basic elements, is the ultra-constant pigment attached to the resin contained in the aggregate and made of aggregates, can be called pigment concentrates, so its color strength is higher than Pigment itself. Processing with a small amount of masterbatch and uncolored resin blending, you can achieve the design of pigment concentration of colored resin or products.
- Q:how do you paint things shiny gloss?
- I use oil based high gloss paints. First of all I sand the surface using three different sand papers, starting with the most coarse and working my way to the finest. I wipe it clean with methylated spirits because it dries instantly and there is no water to make the timber swell or affect the paint in any way. I apply a good quality undercoat, usually oil based. If you can find a ridge filler undercoat, it will help even out flaws. If you have large pits or dents you might want to fill with an appropriate filler. Leave for a minimum of 12 hours and sand with a fine grade paper. Wipe off with metho again. Feel with your fingers - if you can feel bumps you will be able to see them, so you may need to sand a little more. For the paint: use the best quality brush you can afford. Ask for advice in the paint store if you are unsure. Load your brush with a small amount of paint. If it's a small item you should be able to do a stroke the full length in one go. If not, you will need to reload mid stroke. Apply the paint, reload and pick up where you left off. When one length is complete, go back and lay off in the opposite direction, that is to brush the paint all in the same direction. Work quickly. When you have completed your first coat, leave to dry for a minimum of 12 hours and repeat the sand and paint process again. I usually do three coats of oil based paint, but you may not need to. If I'm doing a clear finish on a timber project, I will rub boiled linseed oil into the clear finish with a very, very fine steel wool. It gives a lovely soft finish. There are also two pack products available which can be sprayed on and give a very high gloss finish, but I have never used those.
- Q:What are the dyes that do stained paper cutting?
- The traditional Chinese painting pigments, which are generally divided into two categories of mineral pigments and plant pigments, from the use of history, should first have minerals, after plants, like ink first smoke, after the smoke. Ancient rock paintings on the left behind the bright color, according to the test, found that the use of mineral pigments (such as cinnabar), mineral pigments is a significant feature is not easy to fade, colorful, read Zhang Daqian years of painting most of this impression , A large area of stone green, stone green, cinnabar can make people lifted! Plant pigments are mainly extracted from the trees and flowers.
- Q:Seeking: paint the specific terms and content of the GB, often see those GB / T.
- Some people think that this standard is too broad, and some companies that such provisions to take care of low-end products or small business tendencies and questioned. In fact, the national standard is only the basic guarantee of product quality, reflecting the level of national economic development, and people's living standards and industry level, with the social development will continue to revise and improve. Provinces can develop local standards according to specific circumstances, but the technical requirements of local standards must be higher or lower than the national standard, so as to ensure product quality, and continuously improve the technical level. Similarly, the production enterprises should also develop higher than the national, industry, and local standards of enterprise internal control standards, enterprise standards of technical standards and international well-known companies gradually closer to the technical indicators, so as to truly international standards, for large or famous Brand enterprises can use this to launch higher than the national standards, non-toxic, health, safety, pollution-free products to meet the requirements of higher requirements of the user, and through more stringent corporate standards to the community commitment to establish their own s brand. This is also to improve the industry healthy competition, to suppress low-end products selling style, promote brand awareness of an opportunity.
- Q:How the dyes are colored
- This need to practice their own, you can call out countless kinds of colors, painting more than the hearts of their own number, and others can not help
- Q:Is it better to paint with a paint?
- Brush wall with a good paint, paint the basic non-toxic, water-based paint
- Q:Does the L1800 use dye ink?
- Hello, L1800 is used in dye ink.
- Q:How does pen water and ink fade?
- Ink in the carbon, carbon outermost layer of the number of electronic 4 ~ chemical stability, it is not easy to fade
- Q:Buy bed linen, active printing and semi-active printing which is good, what is the difference?
- Semi-active printing, also known as reactive dyes, contains reactive groups that react with fiber molecules. Semi-active printing is in the dyeing and printing process, the dye active gene and fiber molecules to form a combination, making the dye and fiber to form a whole. So that the fabric dust-proof performance, high cleanliness, high color fastness Of course, the cost is much higher than the pigment printing and dyeing. Is printed with dyes for the reactive dyes, the general use of high viscosity sodium alginate do paste flow (it is small denatrification, small amount of slurry, can be better to maintain the original flower), most of the dual active base type M reactive dyes ( The dye has a good fixation rate and lifting force, while reducing the soap when the brushing prescription / 9 L a 'reactive dyes x urea 1 a 2x anti-salt S 10 material amount of water amount of alkali agent 15 a 30).
- Q:Dorothy is paint or paint
- There are
River, is a large-scale deep processing enterprise for nearly 30 years, with an annual processing production of more than 50,000 tons of various kinds of special titanium white powder, including various kinds of food additives titanium dioxide, a series of cosmetic titanium dioxide, chemical fiber titanium dioxide (solid and liquid) and chemical pure titanium dioxide and other products.
All these products are researched and developed by our company independently.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Central America; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100 People
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality