Application of Titanium Dioxide for Plastic Outstanding Brightness, Low Absorption
This is a general using type titanium dioxides which can be largely applied to paint, coating, plastic, rubber, ink and leather.
Package and Loading of Titanium Dioxide for Plastic Outstanding Brightness, Low Absorption
plastic and paper compound valve bag. net weight of each bay: 25kg
Rutile content (%)
Surface Treatment chemicals
The disposal of organic compounds
105°C Moisture %
Particle Size micron
Oil Absorption (g/100g) max
Tint-reducing power (Reynold’snumber)
Pb.As.Hg.Cr6+heavy metal element
- Q:Epoxy resin powder coating and epoxy paint paint What is the difference
- The former is water-soluble, the latter is oily
- Q:Does white paint and paint affect babies?
- Paint and paint, there is no poison, has nothing to do with the color. So, there is no impact on the child, the best test.
- Q:Oil paint is easy to dry out what oil to make the paint dry slowly
- You can not finish the paint on a plastic film or something, will be better. In fact, if you draw every day, almost all squeeze several times. There is no dry problem
- Q:Find all the colors, Chinese painting, gouache, watercolor, oil painting, the more comprehensive the better.
- Pink, that is light red. Nickname: Princess color Yang Fei color Xiang Fei Princess Fei Fei Fei Fei red: ancient with "Fei", pink. Yang Fei color Xiang Fei color pink are synonymous. Red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red Orange, red, orange, orange, red, turmeric, orange, red and yellow between the mixed color. Brown color: a slightly redish brownish brownishness than maroon: a slightly red and slightly lighter than carbazole, darker than cinnamon yellow and slightly yellowish and dark brown than brown walnut brown yellow: describe the sky, Lights, etc. were dark yellow maroon: chestnut color. Ie purple black brown: brown hair color, that is brown. 1, between red and yellow in any one color 2, moderate dim and moderately shallow. Brown green: green in a pan-brown color. Brown black: dark brown. Brown red: reddish brown. Brown: light brown. Ocher: red red, such as ocher pigments, the ancients used to trim ocher: red, red and red. Amber: brown: yellow and black yellow: dry coke: a deciduous shrub, yellow flowers, leaves fall into red. Wood yellow can do dyes.
- Q:What is the difference between phthalocyanine blue B and phthalocyanine blue BGS?
- 4352 phthalocyanine blue B (pigment blue 15: 0): light 8, heat 200 degrees. Phthalocyanine pigment α-type crystal, with other types of phthalocyanine pigment compared to more red light. High color strength, the general conditions of the organic solvent stability, plastic coloring resistance to migration, can withstand more than 200 ℃ high temperature, further increase the temperature can be converted to phthalocyanine blue BGS.
- Q:Paint is poisonous? Do the painter good or bad
- Benzene: a highly toxic solvent, a small amount of inhalation will cause long-term damage to the human body. Benzene in the nervous system and bone marrow accumulation, the nervous system and hematopoietic tissue damage, causing blood leukocytes, platelet count decreased, long-term exposure can cause leukemia.
- Q:What materials and steps do you need to paint your own clothes?
- Generally speaking, after 24 hours and then into the water, it is best to use iron iron to strengthen the color of the attached. Acrylic pigments are generally imported so the price is more expensive than the textile paint, so the first test hand-painted friends, the textile pigments more affordable. Oil paint is oily, easy to dry, not suitable for painting on clothes.
- Q:Making Puffy Paint?!?!?
- Paint is hard to make, you're better off buying it. I know they have puffy paint at Michael's and I think Staples as well.
- Q:Can dyes be fermented? If it can not, what can be used to dye it?
- Dye is a pigment, because of its ability to have permeability and ductility, it can be on the object dyeing, the color will not be lost. However, the dyed material must be permeable, such as fabric, wood, paper, rubber, etc. with non-metallic materials.
- Q:How to use the pigment three primary colors (red, yellow, blue) out of brown and brown?
- Red, yellow, blue plus a little orange
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range