Specification of Tio2 Titanium Dioxide
1) Al2O3, ZrO2 coated ,white appearance, good gloss, blue tone, fine particles
2) High disparity
3) High covering powder
4) Heat resistance
5) Good dry powder fluidity, outstanding pigment properties.
Inorganic surface treatment
Organic surface treatment
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
PH value of water suspension
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Whiteness,(compared with standard sample)
No less than
Oil dispersible power,%
Index controlled by the company Gardner of dry power
- Q:What is the difference between powder coating and waterborne paint?
- Powder coating one-time coating thickness is generally 60 ~ 80u, the liquid is difficult to do;
- Q:What is the difference between water-based ink and ink?
- Ink is a liquid containing a pigment or dye, and the ink is used for writing or painting. The earliest inks are made of metal, walnut shells or seeds made of dyes or using fish, octopus and other marine animals. China's ink is carbon ink.
- Q:does wall paint dry darker or lighter?
- hi okorder.complete transparent when wet (i love that illustration). so, there you have it - a product that is has a higher ratio of prime pigments (titanium dioxide) to that of filler pigments (calcium carbonate et al) will be more expensive and will hide better (at least while wet)... a product that has a higher ratio of filler pigment to prime, will be more transparent (when wet) and more of the resin will be absorbed (diminishing the overall structural integrity of the paint film)... if you haven't fallen asleep yet, i hope this info answers your question and i'm sorry it's so lengthy (believe me, this is the abbreviated version)...good luck on your projects. ric
- Q:Can you use a watercolor pen on a wall painting?
- Do not recommend the use of watercolor pen, although the wall paint raw materials between propylene and oil paint and no adverse reactions, but the use of its adhesion to be time to test, in general, easy to use watercolor painting deformation.
- Q:Can textile dyes mix with luminous powder?
- Mixing is impossible. Luminous powder can only be attached to the clothes as a coating.
- Q:Painting Furniture...?
- You can paint on anything, but you need to make sure it is clean and it is also a good idea to sand it with 200 grit sanding paper to make sure the paint will hold. Then you can paint it with a roller brush or spray paint it. You can paint primer if you really want to but you could also go without.
- Q:Who knows who is good to buy a good brand? Is the polymer charge is not safe
- Millet inexpensive
- Q:Alkaline Stains - Chromosomes
- This type of dye ionization after the dye ion with a positive, can be combined with acidic substances into the salt. Microbial laboratory commonly used alkaline dyes are Meilan, methyl violet, ammonium oxalate crystal violet, acetic acid magenta, alkaline complex red, Red, malachite green and fan red, etc., in general, the bacteria easily stained with alkaline dyes.
- Q:What is the difference between heat transfer ink and heat sublimation ink?
- The difference between the two is the printing of the different coloring principle, so the internal composition of the ink is different! Ink is divided into two kinds. One is the pigment, one is the dye! Tang Hua is using pigments! Pigment coloring principle is by virtue of with a solid film can produce a synthetic resin, fixed on the surface of the fabric! To personalized T-shirt heat transfer, for example, we have to use T-shirt dedicated transfer paper, because the cotton fiber itself does not suck color. On the image plane of the transfer paper, there is a layer of jelly, and the surface layer has an ink-absorbing coating so that a clear image can be printed. At the time of transfer, the jelly at high temperature absorbs the color on the one hand, and infiltrates into the fiber gap of the fabric, and the fiber surface is strongly attached, and the sublimation ink belongs to the dye, which is carried out by the principle of sublimation of ink Transfer, and fabric chemical reaction after a printing principle; because the sublimation does not change the fabric of the surface structure, so the sublimation of the product, sensory and feel good! So: Tang Hua printing area feel slightly harder. If it is sublimation printing, the printing site and the unprinted parts of the hardness difference is not obvious! Finally, cotton clothing printing, the choice of paint; polyester material and personalized products (such as metal plate, mouse pad, etc.) selection of dyes!
- Q:DNA can be dyed by what dye
- Principle and analysis (1) DNA of eukaryotic cells is mainly distributed in the nucleus, RNA is mainly distributed in the cytoplasm. (2) methyl cyanide and pyroxene two kinds of dye on DNA and RNA affinity is different, methyl green on DNA affinity is strong, the DNA appears green, and pilocarpine has strong affinity for RNA, and the RNA is red, and the cells are stained with a mixture of methyl green and piroum red to simultaneously show DNA and RNA in cells (At the same time methyl green with diphenylamine or gentian violet instead of doing parallel)
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range