Characteristic of Application Sewage Treatment Low Heavy Metal Titanium Dioxide Factory
White appearance, good gloss, blue phase, fine, soft, and uniform particles, less than 5 coarse particles, good dispersity, high electrical resistance, low oil absorption value, low contents of iron and heavy metal impurities, good dispersity in ethylene glycol.
Quality Standard of Application Sewage Treatment Low Heavy Metal Titanium Dioxide Factory
Whiteness(compared with first class standard
sample listed in GB1706-93)
No less than
Scattering power, %(compared with first class
standard sample listed in GB1706-93)
Volatile matters at 105°C,%(m/m)
PH value of water suspension
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Residue on the sieve (45um mesh),%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Water absorption value, g/100g
Water dispersible power,%
Iron content ,ppm
Index controlled by the company Gardner of dry power
- Q:Is the mobile power supply a lithium-ion battery or a lithium polymer battery?
- Personal recommendation is the best: OKorder diy lithium polymer battery battery mobile power
- Q:Painting Background On Tank?
- Like okorder.com...
- Q:The words on the paint are the first to paint or paint the paint first
- Are the first words in the paint it
- Q:Why Roland inkjet machine spray gradient pattern will be uneven?
- For bottled compatible ink, in addition to looking at the manufacturers to buy the label, but also by observing the ink to distinguish. Since the colorant in the dye ink is soluble, the dye ink is transparent from the appearance. And the colorant in the pigment ink is insoluble and exists in the ink in a suspended state, from which the pigment ink is opaque.
- Q:Giraffe paint and bauhinia paint which brand is good
- They belong to the same grade, in the paint industry is second-tier brand.
- Q:how do you paint with oil paint?
- Just the same way you paint with acrylic or watercolours. But it doesn't wash off with water! So make sure you wear an apron or something and put newspaper on the table. And if you want to rinse off paint from the paintbrush, you need this liquid called turpentine. Also, IT DOESN'T WASH OFF YOU'RE HANDS! So if you get any off you're hands, wash it off with either turpentine or with soap. Water only smudges it, which I found out the hard way. Also, you don't paint on normal paper. You need to buy a canvas pad.
- Q:can you mix acrylic paint with fabric paint?
- First, fabric paint IS acrylic paint... it's just had something called clear textile medium added to it to make it a bit thinner and cause it to be more flexible on fabric when it's dried. One brand of textile medium is by Folk Art, and there are a few more...find them at craft stores and art supply stores (near the acrylic paints), and perhaps even at fabric stores. You could make your green fabric paint lighter in several ways: ...add (more) plain textile medium to it ...add water to it ...add white fabric paint to it ...add white acrylic paint to it (or any light color, but the resulting mix will be affected by whatever color you choose) Those first two can make the color more transparent and less saturated (which translates as lighter), depending on how much you add. The last one will make the color stiffer on fabric when the paint dries (depending on how much you add), but will keep the color pretty saturated and opaque though lighter in appearance. The third one would be ideal if you want the color to stay saturated but still be as flexible on fabric as possible once dry. I'd test various proportions of whatever you want to use on a similar fabric or at least on fabric that's the same lightness-darkness as the one you want to use before committing. (Acrylic paints dry pretty quickly, or put them in front of a fan or in a warm dry place for quickest drying.) That way you can tell if you've added too much or not enough of the medium you chose to get the effect you want. HTH, Diane B.
- Q:Pigment Heat transfer ink and ordinary pigment ink difference
- Pigment Tangyin ink and ordinary pigment ink are pigment ink, all do not fade, waterproof features, but the pigment heat transfer ink than ordinary pigment ink more than a high temperature characteristics, can withstand heat transfer of high temperature and not color cast, The vast majority of ordinary pigment ink (including Epson original ink) will be color at high temperatures.
- Q:Indoor wall brush ordinary paint on the body ok
- Inorganic paint base material is often directly drawn from nature.
- Q:Marketing challenges facing a paint company?
- what is your challenge. lol.
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range