Physical Characteristics of Nano Titanium Dioxide in Comestic Industry-Professional Supplier
White powder , with the relative density of 4.26 , the melting point of Titanium Dioxide is about 1830-1850C,
with the refractive index of 2.70, the quality is credibility and stabilization.
Specification of Nano Titanium Dioxide in Comestic Industry-Professional Supplier
1)Titanium dioxide Rutile
Tint reducing power
Volatile at 105°C %(m/m)
Volatile at 105°C after 24h stay at (23±2)°C/RH (50±5)%,%(m/m)
Water soluble substances,%(m/m)
pH value of aqueous suspension
Residue on sieve 45μm,%(m/m)
Resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Color (as compared with reference standard)
not lower than
Whiteness %min (compared with standard sample)
2)Titanium Dioxide Anatase
Activated TiO2 content, %
Color, compared with standard samples
not lower than
Whiteness, compared with standard samples
Tinter reducing power, compared with standard samples
105°C volatile matter %
Water solubles, %
pH-value of aqueous suspension
Oil absorption, g/ 100g
- Q:Painting Instructions?
- Oils and acrylics are your best bet for painting on canvas. I've worked with both, and each have their advantages and disadvantages. Oils take FOREVER to dry. (Some take up to a week, even longer.) This is bad if you're impatient, but it's also good if you paint one day, stop, and then come back the next to finish. (Your paint will still be wet on your canvas AND your palette.) Oil paints are pretty toxic, so be careful when you work with them. Also, you'll need a mineral spirit/paint thinner of some sort to clean out your brushes. (Try to get odorless mineral spirits if you can. Either way, you'll still need good ventilation when working with oil paints.) If you want to thin your paint, I recommend using an oil painting medium instead of the paint thinner. It'll add some oomph to your piece. Acrylics are great to work with too. They dry pretty fast, can be thinned and cleaned up with water, and are quite a bit safer than oils. (They turn to plastic when they dry, so be careful not to get any on your clothing or else it probably won't come out.) Hope that helps!
- Q:What is the physical state of a polymer? Which can be divided into several
- Several physical forms of the polymer are: solid (more common), liquid (in fact, the sol state), liquid crystal (sub-soluble liquid crystal and thermotropic liquid crystal)
- Q:I would like to ask: how to calculate the dye is how to calculate the dye?
- Proofing is generally nothing to do with the bath, especially the sample, basically do not consider the bath than.
- Q:What dispersant can disperse the dye?
- There are dyes dedicated dispersant Deqian there are several you can look at
- Q:How to do starlight bottle ah, with the kind of cotton, paint and flash powder
- These three are all.
- Q:When the oil paint is not enough when you can mix some gouache paint use?
- Oil paints are made from pigment powder and oil. The market for the sale of mostly tube, can also be made. The basic ingredients of oil paints and other paint pigments, such as colorants, physical pigments, vehicle and some accessories such as plastic agents, stabilizers, slow dryers or driers and other components. Ancient master paint powder used mostly from the soil and minerals. The other part comes from plants or animals.
- Q:What are the benefits and usefulness of the paint?
- The benefits of a variety of paints, decorative objects play a beautiful, practical, extended life, improve performance and so on. Its wide range of use, living in the doors and windows furniture, interior and exterior walls, floors, electrical appliances, handicrafts and other daily necessities , As well as the packaging industry, industry, aviation, national defense, scientific research and other aspects of all aspects are inseparable from the paint.
- Q:Printer pigments and dyes for which do not fade, wash photos which is better?
- Dye ink and pigment ink the advantages and disadvantages of comparison: dye ink colorful, ink fluency, and cheap. The biggest drawback is easy to be outside the light, air humidity and other factors, especially the strong light is easy to fade photos, save time is not long. Pigment ink is not easy to fade, you can save for decades, little change in color. But the color of the printed picture is not satisfactory, always gives a contrast is not enough, there is a slightly dark feeling. And the ink price is very expensive, ink fluency is poor, easy to plug. Replace the pigment ink, the best replacement with the supply, do not use the original even for the supply. Because once the deal is not good, the risk of nozzle clogging is larger.
- Q:What is the difference between steel structure fireproof coating and cable fireproof coating?
- Not the same, the steel structure of the fire coating emphasis on insulation; cable fire retardant coating emphasis on fire-retardant.
- Q:The impact and harm of paint on children
- Paint in the first use of a fruit when the taste is very fresh feeling, it is its solvent isopropyl amide
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range