Main Raw Material: Titanium concentrates
Appearance: Super White Powder
Physical Properties of White Powder Rutile Titanium Dioxide Manufacturer With Low Price in China
Heavy Metal contents Plumbum (as Pb)
Arsenic (as As)
Barium (as Ba)
Mercury (as Hg)
Antimony (as Sb)
Water soluble substances
Acid soluble substances
- Q:Who knows who is good to buy a good brand? Is the polymer charge is not safe
- Millet inexpensive
- Q:Day paint is an industrial paint or home improvement paint?
- This brand have not heard, it is estimated that you have to ask the building materials market, like giraffe lacquer lacquer lacquer three tree lacquer are both industrial paint and home improvement paint
- Q:Carbon black is used as a raw material for inks and pigments, and what nature is used
- Hexagonal molecular structure characteristics of porous, should be the physical adsorption characteristics
- Q:Sanya how can sell paint and paint?
- In the vicinity of the moon bridge there is a bus to get off the Bank of China on the line 2 Road 4 Road 10 Road to
- Q:Is paint something like a paint?
- China's earliest paint, the raw materials are used tung oil and raw lacquer (large paint), through the use of simple processing, the substrate has a certain protective effect. The name of the paint is the traditional Chinese name. The coating is based on English translation. Moreover, because the modern paint is almost no longer use tung oil and raw lacquer as raw materials, so called paint, it is not appropriate.
- Q:Can dye inks and pigments be mixed?
- with a small drill to expand the ink hole, we will send a small drill (Figure 1).
- Q:What kind of paint is it painted on the wall?
- Available liquid wallpaper, there are many brands on the market, probably between 30-150 / sq ft
- Q:What are the types of ink used in inkjet printers?
- Weak solvent ink When it comes to the solvent ink, you will think of that printing outdoor advertising with a large spray and that a bit pungent ink. Solvent-based ink because of its special ingredients so do not require the media covered with a coating, the evaporation speed The Solvent-based ink is the main component of organic solvents, are generally used ester and ketone solvents, and the process of combining the media first swell the media, and then fusion, the ink in the coloring agent and the substrate closely, so the solvent type The ink does not require the media to be coated with the coating and does the ink volatilize quickly. Solvent-based ink is a large outdoor patent, they are specifically to deal with this ink: from the nozzle to the pipeline to the final cleaning unit, all made to adapt to this ink, of course, the use of solvent-based inkjet inkjet machine produced in general Accuracy is not very high What are the attractive characteristics of the solvent ink that can produce an ink that is relatively environmentally friendly and less pungent and corroded? So the weak solvent ink is in this case began to develop space, A popular solvent ink is mainly due to the fact that weak solvent ink is not only very low taste and the ink particles are fine, the printed picture is fine and the corrosion effect is also small. It is this ink has not picky paper can print out a good photo, so it was transplanted to the desktop Epson inkjet printer, the use of weak solvent ink inkjet printer, also known as "printing press", converted into flat Inkjet printers are called "universal printers" if they use weak solvent ink. The most important feature of using weak solvent ink is that almost any medium takes care. Plain paper on the picture printing is not good, weak solvent ink can; ordinary coated paper can not print it, weak solvent ink can also be. We used a toothpick to dip ink in the iron painted on the painting, after a while is deducted by hand buckle.
- Q:Pregnancy and wall paint?
- no paint is going to be 'good' for pregnancy. Hubby and I just got done literally painting the whole house over a 3 weekend time period and you just need to open all the windows for ventilation and stick a fan or two blowing in the direction of outside to suck the air outside. That is what we did.
- Q:What is the difference between fireproof paint and fireproof paint?
- There is no essential difference, the fire retardant coating according to the different types of solvent can be divided into two types of solvent and water-soluble, (fire paint is usually solvent-based fire retardant coating) two types of fire components used in the same, so it is verified that their Fire resistance performance difference is only in the paint physical and chemical properties and weather resistance is different, solvent-based fire retardant coating these two aspects of performance is better than water-soluble waterproof coating.
We as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide,aluminium sulphate product in China ,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.
First, I would like to give you a brief introduction of White Princess.Our factory, which ranks one of the first 3 TiO2 producers in China ,was founded in 1955 and started to produce Titanium Dioxide from 1989.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiaozuo City, Henan Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide
|Product Price Range