White pigment titanium dioxide(anatase grade) TR-336 is the production of sulfuric acid by zirconia, alumina surface treatment, what is a multi-purpose
white pigment with high hiding power, high-gloss, high durability, and good brightness, with good dispersion. This product can be widely used Coatings, plastics, rubber, leather and printing ink production system.
TiO2/ Rutile Type (R type)
25kg woven bag, 1000kg sack
high purity, high purity, good whiteness, strong hiding power, low abrasion to processing equipments.
Range of application
FOR PAINT ,COATING INK ETC..
Rutile content (%)
Surface Treatment chemicals
The disposal of organic compounds
105°C Moisture %
Particle Size micron
Oil Absorption (g/100g) max
Tint-reducing power (Reynold’snumber)
Pb.As.Hg.Cr6+heavy metal element
- Q:What type of paint to use when painting a mural?
- You can use acrylics. Cheap (you know Delta) types. You get what you pay for though. That being said, if they intend to change the room after a while, painting over a mural, depending on the colours and thickness can be a real pain in the butt. Keep coats thin. If coats are thin, then the cheaper acrylics won't be for you as they more often than not, need multiple upon multiple coats.
- Q:Printer pigment ink experience
- Pigment ink chemical stability and optical stability, water resistance and light resistance, and high security, print color sharpness and high density. Although the water will penetrate the paper when printing, but the pigment is adsorbed by the paper and no longer dispersed in the water, will remain on the surface of the paper to form a stacking layer, hiding power, the requirements of the paper to reduce, so to achieve high density and high Sharpness of the print.
- Q:how do you paint over a cement driveway that has already been painted and the paint is flaking off.?
- If you paint over flaking paint, then you do not get good paint adhesion to the surface you are painting. Therefore, your new paint job will flake just like the old paint job. You need to remove all of the flaking paint and then prime the surface in order to prepare it to accept the new paint. Either borrow or rent a high power pressure washer. This will certainly lift and wash away any old paint that is not securely attached to the driveway. Use a good cement primer. Ask your local paint store or a swimming pool company for the correct primer and paint to use on cement. With all due respect to home improvement store employees, they are not always trained to recommend the right product, I have learned. With painting anything, the prep work dictates the success of the job along with using the correct products for the job. It is the same amount of labor to use bad paint as it is to use good paint, so do it right from the start. Allow your driveway to completely dry and paint on a clear day and, if possible, try to avoid painting in direct sunlight. Good luck to you.
- Q:UV paint and PU paint the difference
- UV paint: UV curing paint (UV for the ultraviolet code), the raw materials are generally environmentally friendly resin, which is characterized by: film hardness, adhesion as PU paint, paint film thickness can reach 0.6cm (PU paint for 0.4cm). High gloss (due to leaching paint and roll paint, can be divided into matte, semi-matte and light).
- Q:Paint composition and manufacturing process
- Each paint manufacturers on the purchase of raw materials, the ratio is not the same, different formulations will affect the quality of paint
- Q:How to stain the sheets, dyeing principle is not the same as the clothes
- Note that clothing dyeing and fabric dyeing equipment and process is quite different.
- Q:Tattoo paint which are several kinds of
- Application characteristics of the color material: secant color material - used in the skin to cut out the pattern of the color of the material, mostly black pigment. Fry the color of the material - for coloring the pattern with the pigment, a variety of colors of color can be.
- Q:Paint and the day the water on the human body what kind of harm
- Long-term inhalation of benzene can lead to aplastic anemia.
- Q:Dulux paint, Nippon Paint and Mickey children paint, which is better?
- Depends on a brand is good, can be measured from many aspects, different standards will have different results.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of calcium-plastic coating and latex paint?
- Calcium plastic coating is the main raw material only waste vinylon, lime, calcium carbonate, barite powder and other four kinds of cheap materials, the method is simple, safe and non-toxic. Coating looks like porcelain, smooth and smooth, high hardness, washable. Compared with the existing imitation ceramic coating, low cost, good quality. Applicable to the interior and exterior walls of the building.
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range