Titanium dioxide (TiO2) is the most important white pigment used in the coatings industry. It is widely used because it efficiently scatters visible light, thereby imparting whiteness, brightness and opacity when incorporated into a coating.
Our products titanium dioxide is a universal product with the highest optical properties and good durability for interior and exterior applications. provides high gloss, excellent opacity and tint strength.
It is widely applied to various kinds of coatings, paints, inks, paper etc.
Specific gracity 3.9
titanium dioxide anatase
25kg/bag(plastic and paper compound valve bag)
package could be desigened as customer request.
ISO9001:2000/SGS/EU REACH test report
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
PH value of water suspension
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
- Q:Fertilizer containing agents and fertilizer colorants related content
- Anti-caking agent is to prevent fertilizer production, storage, transportation and use of fertilizer agglomeration and powder of additives, fertilizer production and use of indispensable products.
- Q:What are the benefits and usefulness of the paint?
- The benefits of a variety of paints, decorative objects play a beautiful, practical, extended life, improve performance and so on. Its wide range of use, living in the doors and windows furniture, interior and exterior walls, floors, electrical appliances, handicrafts and other daily necessities , As well as the packaging industry, industry, aviation, national defense, scientific research and other aspects of all aspects are inseparable from the paint.
- Q:Printer dye ink and pigment ink mix how to do?
- Can clean to clean, if now blocked, it is not easy to say,
- Q:Polymer lithium-ion battery charge expansion is how is it?
- First of all lead to the main reason for the drum is charging, because the lithium battery capacity of MP4 will not be great, so the charging current can not be great. General 0.5C charge for the current is too large to easily lead to flatulence, the voltage will be too high.
- Q:What kind of paint is used on aluminum?
- Light metal substrate coating paint is not able to use conventional coating products, because light metal substrate surface tension, surface energy is low, so the coating and the lack of adhesion. Paint on the aluminum coating is the need for special design, I understand the solvent-based products, water-based paint is really not clear.
- Q:What does the polymer mobile power mean?
- Is the use of lithium polymer batteries as the mobile power of batteries, the use of polymer battery mobile power than the general use of lithium-ion batteries (18650) security, compared to more worth buying, of course, the price of more than 18650 with your
- Q:Decoration, paint how to distinguish between paint and varnish?
- Coated on the surface of the object can form a protective, decorative or special properties (such as insulation, corrosion, signs, etc.) of the solid-state coating of a class of liquid or solid material collectively. Most of the early to vegetable oil as the main raw material, it is known as paint. Now synthetic resin has been replaced by most or all of the vegetable oil, so called paint.
- Q:What paint into the water does not fade does not corrode
- Waterproof paint or paint
- Q:how to make acrylic paint?
- buy it, then you mix it up to get the colors right, and paint, really simple if you're a begginer, also you can get various effects, by adding water,etc Main article: Acrylic painting techniques Acrylic artist paints may be thinned with water and used as washes in the manner of watercolor paints, but the washes are not re-hydratable once dry. For this reason, acrylics do not lend themselves to color lifting techniques as do gum arabic based watercolor paints. Acrylic paints can be used in high gloss or matte finishes. As with oils, pigment amounts and particle size can alter the paint sheen. Likewise, matting agents can be added to dull the finish. Topcoats or varnishes may also be applied to alter sheen. When dry, acrylic paint is generally non-removable. Water or mild solvents do not re-solubilize it, although isopropyl alcohol can lift some fresh paint films off. Toluene and acetone can remove paint films, but they do not lift paint stains very well and are not selective. The use of a solvent to remove paint will result in removal of all of the paint layers, acrylic gesso, etc. Only a proper, artist-grade acrylic gesso should be used to prime canvas in preparation for painting with acrylic. It is important to avoid adding non-stable or non-archival elements to the gesso upon application. Acrylic will not form a stable paint film if it has been thinned with more than 30% water content. However, the viscosity of acrylic can successfully be reduced by using suitable extenders that maintain the integrity of the paint film. There are retarders to prolong drying and workability time and a flow release to increase color blending ability.
- Q:Does the company lay off the painter?
- The employing unit shall not arrange for the workers who have not been pre-employment occupational health examination to engage in contact with occupational hazards; shall not arrange for workers with professional taboo to engage in their contraindications; in the occupational health examination found to have engaged in the occupation Of the workers who are harmed by health shall be removed from the original work and properly placed; the laborers who have not taken the pre-employment occupational health examination shall not terminate or terminate the labor contract with him.
Our company is a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 700,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range