Specifications of White Pigment Titanium Dioxide Lower Price R105
1.Maily used on plastics,rubber
3.Rutile and anatase
4.High quailty,good price
White Pigment Titanium Dioxide Lower Price R105
coatings, printing ink, rubber, glass, leather, cosmetics, soaps, plastic and paper making etc
TiO2/ Rutile Type (R type)
25kg woven bag, 1000kg sack
high purity, high purity, good whiteness, strong hiding power, low abrasion to processing equipments.
Range of application
FOR PAINT ,COATING INK ETC..
Rutile content (%)
Surface Treatment chemicals
The disposal of organic compounds
105°C Moisture %
Particle Size micron
Oil Absorption (g/100g) max
Tint-reducing power (Reynold’snumber)
Pb.As.Hg.Cr6+heavy metal element
- Q:The difference between waterborne dyes and polypropylene
- Polypropylene itself is not a pigment, it is not a dye. But there are a class of polypropylene pigment, is the acrylic, methacrylate, acrylic, methacrylic acid, and thickeners, fillers, and pigment particles mixed with the paint from the paint. The polymerization of the propylene-based monomer, after drawing the pattern, the occurrence of polymer polymerization, the pigment blockade in the polymer macromolecules, with water resistance characteristics, can be relatively long for a long time does not change color.
- Q:Mercerizing paint what it means
- Mercerized paint with a unique mercerizing formula and a special silky factor, so that the walls show pearl-like soft luster and delicate texture, and bring together anti-yellowing, covered with fine lines, anti-fouling and other excellent features, comprehensive protection of home walls, More elegant temperament. Mercerized paint excellent performance, is a new type of architectural coatings, can be used for building interior wall paint and exterior paint.
- Q:The ink used for printing with ink is good, the pigment and the dye that black black
- Please talk about the machine model, and then according to the machine model recommended the corresponding ink
- Q:How does ancient China call pigments?
- 酡 Yan: drinking blush like. Also refers to the face of red orange: citrus yellow. Xiang: light yellow. Faint: describe the sky, light, etc. were dark yellow Cotinus: a deciduous shrub, yellow flowers, leaves fall into red. Wood yellow can do dyes. Autumn: 1, often olive brown, it is slightly darker than the general olive, and slightly green some. 2, the ancient autumn for the gold, its color white, Gu behalf of the white. Willow: like the willow buds as pale yellow Shen: dark green Bi: bright green green Tsui: 1, emerald birds feathers green. 2, the color of jade gem. Misty: green and white white Ai: wormwood color. Partial pale green. Indigo is also called "blue indigo". The blue dyes obtained by blending the lime with the lime and the lime. Was dark blue and green. Possession: blue and near black possession: blue in slightly red red Dai: green black pigment. Ancient woman for thrush.
- Q:Will the temperature difference affect the density of the paint
- Should be it, the best on the temperature
- Q:how do you paint with oil paint?
- Organize the paints on the palette. Squeeze out a line of each color toward the edge of the palette. Use titanium white, ivory black, ultramarine blue, raw sienna, yellow ochre, cadmium yellow medium, cadmium red light, alizarin crimson, burnt sienna, burnt umber, raw umber, viridian, and pthalo green. This is a general portrait mix that varies among artists. Mix some basic values that you'll need in grays, browns, and flesh tones. To create a variety of flesh tones to work with, create values (dark, medium and light) of the following mixes: yellow ochre and white; raw sienna and white; raw sienna, cadmium red and white; cadmium red, white and a touch of raw sienna. Neutral tones can be mixed from raw umber and white as well as black and white. Pose and light the subject, if you're painting from life. If using a photograph, tape it to the wall or the top of your easel so you can see it clearly. Take a few moments to study your subject before you begin painting, mentally noting the proportions, coloring, and lighting. Paint the Subject Paint an underpainting first, which is just blocking in the dark, medium and light values on the canvas. Start with the dark values first. You can use acrylic paints for this, since they dry quickly and oil can be painted over them. If you use oils, don't add any linseed oil or other slow-drying ground at this stage. Start by painting the shapes of dark and light that you see when you squint at the subject, adding detail in later layers. Oil portraits are generally painted one layer at a time.
- Q:Is the plastic crystalline polymer?
- Common crystalline plastic are: PE, PP, nylon, POM, etc., the characteristics of a significant melting point; solid when the molecules were regularly arranged, strong, strong pull; melting than the volume change, the density after melting low , Easier to shrink after curing ... ...
- Q:Long in the silk screen department work on the body what harm? Have wearing masks and gloves
- Do not let yourself do it for so long. To make a long-term plan if it is useless for ordinary masks, PM2.5 refers to particles of less than or equal to 2.5 microns in the atmosphere, also known as granules that can enter the lungs. Its diameter is less than the thickness of the hair of the hair 1/20. Although PM2.5 is only a small component of the atmospheric composition of the Earth, but it has an important impact on air quality and visibility, so it is recommended that you go out to wear the United States imported Pu Wei 3316586 Xin, or J1234889D buy good quality masks , Can filter harmful substances, good adhesion masks, for you and your family's health, let your family go out wearing a mask, I wish you happiness, hope to adopt
- Q:What is the difference between latex paint and whitening?
- Scraping is actually in the roller brush wall paint before the wall on the grass-roots treatment behavior, is matched with the brush latex paint. Scraping white is used as a putty to the wall leveling, until the dry after the sanding with a smooth, and then you can brush the latex paint - latex paint is the whole process of finishing the wall of a final process.
- Q:Are there any chemical reactions with peracetic acid and latex paint
- Latex paint is commonly known as latex paint, was born in the twentieth century, the mid-seventies, is the acrylic copolymer emulsion as the representative of a large class of synthetic resin emulsion coating. Latex paint is a water-dispersible coating, it is a synthetic resin emulsion as the base material, the filler after grinding and adding a variety of additives made of refined paint. Latex paint with the traditional wall paint with many different advantages, such as easy to brush, dry quickly, the film water, scrub resistance and so good. In China, people used to synthetic resin emulsion as the base material, water as the dispersion medium, adding pigments, fillers (also known as physical pigments) and additives, made by a certain process of paint, called latex paint, also known as latex coating.
We as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide,aluminium sulphate product in China ,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.
First, I would like to give you a brief introduction of White Princess.Our factory, which ranks one of the first 3 TiO2 producers in China ,was founded in 1955 and started to produce Titanium Dioxide from 1989.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiaozuo City, Henan Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide
|Product Price Range