Stainless Steel Expansion Joints
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 Unit set
- Supply Capability:
- 50 Units per Week set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
stainless steel Expansion JointsAbsorb large axial displacement between straight tube and support frame,eliminate the pipeline.
stainless steel Expansion Joints
1. Expansion Joints To Absorb large axial displacement between straight tube and support frame , and small horizontal displacement;
2. To resolve minor deviation because of piping connection and eliminate the pipeline residual stress;
3. Easy cleaning and maintenance.
Applications For the chemical industry, metallurgy, electricity, shipbuilding, construction and other industries.
Application temperature-50 300.
SUS304/316L / SS400
Flange standards are based on JIS, ANSI, DIN, BS, JB, and other standards.
Bellows are manufactured on the basis of the U.S. manufacturing expansion joint manufacturers association standards and can work after more than 10 ³ cycle experiments.
Production size: Ø40mm-Ø7000mm
- Q:What are the sealing ways of pipe joints? Thank you
- PTFE raw tape. Sealant。 If it is steel and copper inside and outside the thread, as long as the tightening, what sealing material can be used.
- Q:Has anyone (other than firefighters) ever been taught how to use fire extinguishers?
- Go to and ele. supply an ask for a seal off fitting we use them on gas pumps. Its like a coupling but has a plug on the side so you can put sealer in to stop gas fumes from going into the electoral room.
- Q:Why are there gaps between speed bumps?
- 15 feet. Lol good one Optimus
- Q:Hello. I ve recently used a gas mask to go into a asbestos ridden area. However my clothes have been contaminated and so has my mask. How would I go about cleaning them safely? My mask and all clothes are in a garbage bag currently waiting. I am a college student so would prefer a cheap method to clean my clothes (most importantly my mask). Do I need to bring them to someplace special or can I do it safety at home? Am I safe to use the mask again if I remove the dust outside wearing another mask? If I were to enter the area again should I just use contaminated clothes? Help please!
- Sure, if you can afford them.
- Q:How can the quick couplings in the hydraulic pipe be dismantled and sealed?
- The utility model mainly comprises a sleeve type straight through pipe joint and a flaring pipe joint,The choice depends on whether you have a copper tube or a steel tube,Standard part code Y80-1 beginsWant to know the specific sealing and disassembly, you can look at the pictures in Baidu, you should see after you should understand
- Q:How to compile the welding technology of 12CrlMoVG header and pipe joint
- 1 welding method argon arc welding wire H08CrMoG.2, process:(1) welding example, economizer, evaporator section, tube bundle, water wall and low temperature superheater are made of No. 20 steel, and high temperature superheater tube is 12Cr1MoV.
- Q:Our fire extinguisher is in our laundry closet which is in our kitchen and it says its needs to be recharged. Where would I get this done and how can i find out how much it costs?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Is it Illegal to Use an Inflatable Fire Hydrant to Reserve Parking Spots?
- Q:crappy will i get in trouble by the fire fighters if i paint it the same color . thankx
- Greetings from the northern plains, with not the least bit of amusement over your suffering what we've always dealt with. First, to get it out of the way, do not call this guy back again, as he is ripping you off. I believe it's called profiteering, like the bastards that would spike the price of plywood to $100 a sheet before, or after, a tornado or hurricane. (I would perhaps make this a hobby to go after the guy, his reputation, and his business, as he is one low-life dude, and I can be nasty.) Nuff. Drain cleaning chemicals are intended to dissolve, or at least loosen, clogs such as grease, hair, soap, etc., but not ice. Yes, ice can form in drain lines, especially if not nicely sloped (where there's a sag in a straight run), or at a fitting. Once started, it can accumulate - that's how icicles are formed, a little a time. If the drain pipe leaving the kitchen (likely 1 1/2 pipe) is enclosed above the garage, I'd open up the garage ceiling (if finished), or perhaps the chase it's boxed in with, and warm the pipe with hot air, to get things going. Once done with that, get some insulation under the pipe (in effect getting the pipe into the envelope of the house, not below it). I agree that the yellowish leak may well be the drain cleaner, but the leak also betrays - a leak. Any and all fittings should be inspected. Worst case is actually a cracked drain pipe from the ice, and steel drain pipe (very not likely). PVC or ABS plastic drain pipe is quick and economical to cut out and repair, so buck up. (Personally, I would also exit with an access panel for the next time, not just sealing up with a drywall repair.) In the coldest climates, some might use pipe heating tape as a preventative measure, but I suspect you aren't in one, just caught in this nasty weather. The tape, however is not a good solution to an already-frozen line - it's too slow.
- Q:Were there fire hoses on the top floors of the Asch Bldg?What was the source of water and water pressure?
- Not me. That's what Congress should have passed instead of the watered down bill the House passed.
- Q:My girlfriend got into a little fender bender but didnt seem to do much damage except a few scuff and scratches, but the alarm keeps going off randomly whenever i lock the car (just locking, not even setting alarm). Id like to keep the alarm, not disable it, and am wondering what can be causing the alarm to keep going off throughout the day (sensor off balance?), and how can i fix it? The car is a 2000 Pontiac Sunfire GT.
- Even the site the other guy suggested is blocked. damn. The schools blocking sites is crap. I should be able to visit any non pornographic site i want on MY damn lunch time. Jobs blocking sites are crap too. The few sites that work nowadays, have all been blocked over time. Sorry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like