single bellow rubber expansion joints:
Single Bellow Rubber Expansion Joints
1. Application fluids:
water, warm water, seawater, weak acids, alkalies, etc.
2. Available flanges drilling:
JIS, DIN, ANSI, TAB / BS and specialised drilling.
3. Available material:
EPDM, Neoprene, Buna/Nitrile, Viton, Hyperlon, Natural Rubber and Butyle.
Inner rubber lining
Outer rubber lining
Polyester cord frbrica
2.DN32-8000,Length as your need
5.Axis direction compensation:6-100mm
6.Angle direction compensation:10-40degrees
7.Media:hot air, SO2, steam, water, oil, acid, gas and etc.
- Q:Once again, WHERE CAN I GET A SIMPLEX BELL/STROBE FIRE ALARM?
- reason you save giving him beer, fyi, my canines has a project, he's an alcoholic. and were sober for 2 years earlier he began going over your position. btw, do you anticipate him to come back each of ways living house to pee?
- Q:Hot tap water pipe joint leakage, what method can be repaired?
- If the water pipe is thicker, you can use the hot melt machine directly in the external welding, the gap will be blocked, this method can not have too high pressure.A solder gun can also be used to spray solder directly into the solder joint, which can be used with the PP-R patch.
- Q:I would like to ask who has 24 degrees taper hydraulic pipe joint processing drawings, please send me, thank you very much
- Small childe, encounter old man, also be our two predestined relationship, these two first look, suit your taste appropriately
- Q:Do copper pipes freeze up easier then plastic &pex&?
- is it stock or aftermarket alarm. check fuses and relays. if it is stock your owners manuel should tell you what fuse and relays go to the alarms if it is aftermarket there should be a box above your pedals under the dash there are some fuses there. if all fuses are good then check connections or for a short, bad ground
- Q:What fruit peeling is fire resistant?
- OK, I am hearing a lot of cynical answers here! Yes, you need your MC permit, or a valid DL. You seem to be concerned about what you HAVE to do, as opposed to what you SHOULD do. You SHOULD take the MSF course! If you have your permit, you will be qualified to get your license after passing the class. Most people have no problem passing the class, and they will teach you good techniques, in a somewhat safe environment. I believe you still have to have a learners permit for 6 months before you get your mc license, but that varies from state to state. I will tell you this VERY IMPORTANT piece of information! SPORT MOTORCYCLES OVER 250cc ARE DANGEROUS TO THE INEXPERIENCED RIDER! Any bike can kill you, just sport bikes will kill you really fast! Most people that die on sport bikes have less than a year experience riding, so really, if that is what you like, get a smaller bike for the first season, and live! Good riding to you!
- Q:What is the difference between the pipe and the pipe joint?
- Two, plastic pipe type 1, PVC (PVC-U) plastic wire pipe (hard tube), 2 and PE threading pipe (winding hose) 3, plastic bellows (flame retardant bellows, wire harness casing, high density bellows, high temperature protective casing, etc.)
- Q:Smoke detector goes off for about 5 seconds every hour, what does it mean.?
- because normally you have to cut threads on the end to allow attaching fittings
- Q:substitute for decoupage coating material for resin jewelry embeds.?
- The above answers are not necessarily true, a landlord in Pa must provide certain things regardless of a lease, ie: smoke detectors, even if it is not mentioned in the lease. There are certain basics every landlord *must* provide tenants, but these basics vary from state to state. For example, in Pa. a landlord must provide functioning heating units (you may be responsible for paying for the electricity or fuel to keep them running, but the landlord must provide the functioning unit). Your best bet is to contact your local county offices and ask to speak with someone there regarding this. He or she will know exactly what the local codes are and how long your landlord will have to perform the repairs (2 weeks sounds extreme). A refrigerator is not a luxury item; a luxury item would be if you expected him to provide a microwave. Best to call your local county office, I bet they will even be willing to make a call on your behalf to the landlord reminding him of his responsibilities. A lease is not the be all and end all, there are laws governing tenant/landlord issues that he or she must abide by regardless of lease.
- Q:Which running back should I go with in week 15?
- IT IS NOT REALLY A FIRE. GOD IS LOVE. NO PARENT WOULD SEND A CHILD TO ETERNAL TORMENT FOREVER, NO MATTER WHAT THEY DID. I THINK IT IS PURIFICATION. YOU KNOW HOW FIRE REFINES THINGS. YES, IT IS A METAPHOR. I HAVE SEEN TOO MANY DEAD PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT THERE IS NO REAL LITERAL FIRELY HELL. A PLACE OF DARKNESS, PERHAPS. IF WE ARE NOT COMFORTABLE BEING IN THE LIGHT NOW, WHY WOULD WE AUTOMATICALLY BE IN OUR AFTERLIFE? IT ACTUALLY SUITS SOME PEOPLE BETTER UNTIL THEY ARE READY TO MOVE ON INTO THE LIGHT.
- Q:is sleeping with a heating blanket every night save?
- Jeff Hardy 2,Swanton Bomb
We are increasingly expanding our international market share based on high quality products, excellent service, reasonable price and timely delivery. We stick to the tenet of honest, creative, harmonious and win-win to promote our mutual benefit. We stick to the principle of perfect, newest and excellent of the products. We devote to provide the customers with detail technology consolation, considerate service and the top grade products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Beijing, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATE;
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATE ;Invention Patent Certificate;Utility model patent certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average