|Brand Name:||Siemens ||Model Number:||1LE001 Series||Type:||AC Motor|
|Frequency:||50 Hz||Output Power:||0.55-315 KW||Protect Feature:||Explosion-proof|
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China (Mainland)||Efficiency:||IE 1||Packaging Detail::||EXPORT STANDAR WOODEN CASE|
|Structure||Asynchronous Motor||Function||Driving ||Usage||Universal|
Siemens Motors Advantage:
Sincere and Professional Service.
Outstanding Finishing Surface.
Strictly and Perfect Management is guaranteed for Production.
Specialized in Manufacturing and Supplying a wide range of Electric Motors since year 2002.
Have Rich Experience and Strong ability to Develop New Products.
Have Ability to Design the Products Based on Your Original Samples.
- Q:please help with this one.., about energy conversion.?
- budy, this is not adjustable speed, actually it is a variable speed motor. we use frequency converter to do this job.i.e. variable speed
- Q:How to control AC motor with arduino?
- Arduino 3 Phase Motor Control
- Q:Blower motor out of sync on AC?
- Try switching your wall thermostat fan switch to the on position. That is suppose to make your fan run 24/7. If it starts then your stat is not always making the connection in the auto position, and you need a new stat. If it still won't work, remove the cover of your furnace and trying spinning the motor by hand(w/ switch back in on). If it starts then you either have a dead spot in your motor windings, or a bad motor start capactior. If the motor is old your better off just replacing both. Unfortunately you can't go and get a motor just anywhere, but you can get a stat at a hardware store. If you need a motor check on the furnace manufacure's website for a parts dealer in your area.
- Q:AC motor gone bad?
- could be all that is wrong is your capacitor has gone bad...these give the compressor and the fan motor a boost when starting...each item can have its own capacitor or they can be both connected to a dual capacitor...you might also need to put a hard start kit on your compressor...a spp-6 hard start added to the run capacitor will give your capacitor a much larger boost at start up...they are easy to install with one lead going to each side of the compressor capacitor or on a dual capacitor one lead will go on the c or common terminal and the other lead will go to the h or herm terminal...you can bleed a capacitor by taking a screwdriver with a good insulated handle and using the metal part of the screwdriver just touch it to both capacitor terminals at one time...be sure power is off unit before attempting any repairs...
- Q:AC (alternative current) motor data-sheet?
- That okorder.com/
- Q:AC Motor vs. DC Motor explanation?
- Well AC, or Alternating Current motors are more efficient than DC or direct current. Both motors work by basically positive and negative current chasing itself in a circle which never catches up to itself so the motors turn. In AC, polyphase or three phase motors this becomes more efficient because you need lower current to do the same thing a DC motor does which requires more voltage to push it. But in a basic sense DC motors are good because you can control the speed of them better than AC. You will find DC motors on things like rock crushers, car crushers etc. where there is a slow but constant speed needed despite the load. A DC motor may turn a conveyor belt at 2 rpm's but when you add rock or a crushing apparatus you will still get that 2 rpm despite the load. A lot of your home appliances ironically run on DC motors too. Now overload it then you will have problems but that is it's basic uses today. AC motors you will find in factories because they have a faster startup speed and when you use the three phase motors they are just more efficient. There is a type called a squirrel cage and then you can imagine the squirrel in the cage moving the rotor that chases the cage or the stator but never really goes end over end when doing so. That is the same principle of magnetism and voltage chasing current inside a DC or an AC motor but each are suited for uses where one or the other may not be as good given the circumstance or the operation you want to control.
- Q:How to operate a 230volt 3-phase AC motor from 12volt DC to 230volt AC inverter? Do such inverter exist?
- 1 HP is 746 watts, so the motor will consume more than this. I'm sure there are inverters available to do this, but it would be better to use a higher input voltage (to reduce the current). Also you need to make sure the inverter can safely handle the motor stating current. This can be 5 or more times the full load current.
- Q:how could i conect my 120 volt ac dimmer switch to my 24 volt dc motor?
- you need a 120V ac to 24V dc transformer connect the dimmer switch to the transformer power IN supply, why you want to do this is another Q ;/
- Q:What is difference between ac and dc motors?
- This is not so easy to explain. If you looked on the web for how ac motors work and also for DC motors, you could almost certainly find some animations that would be understandable. Generally an DC motor uses commutators to create an offset in the magnetic fields created in the rotor. An AC motor uses a capacitor to slightly delay the AC waveform, and in that way, offset the magnetic field produced in the rotor. but without actually seeing some sort of diagrams, this will not make much sense.
- Q:Whether there is any change if we give ac supply to a dc motor?
- Nah, it'll be fine. Go for it.
SIEMENS Brand is one of famous motor maker in the field, the head office is in Europe and have factories in China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Certificate of Authorized Distributor
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range