Multistage Double Suction Pump
Pump type: API610 BB3
1. Description of Multistage Double Suction Pump:
KDY Series, multi-stage horizontal split case centrifugal pumps developed with internationally advanced technologies, is designed for long-distance transportation of liquids without solids and corrosion, especially of crude petroleum, petrol-oils and other high pressure applications.KDY Series, multi-stage horizontal split case centrifugal pumps developed with internationally advanced technologies, is designed for long-distance transportation of liquids without solids and corrosion, especially of crude petroleum, petrol-oils and other high pressure applications
2. Application of Multistage Double Suction Pump:
- Oilfield and Terminals
- Crude oil and oil product pipeline
- Water pipelines
- Fluid injection
- High pressure services
- Sea water pumping
3. Specificationsof Multistage Double Suction Pump
- Q: up to 6000m2/h (26400gpm)
- H: up to 1200m (3500 feet)
- Temperature: up to 200oC (up to 380oF)
- Speed: 2900/1450/980 rpm (3500/1750/1180)
- Q:Can you replace a water pump gasket?
- Yes. Just make sure that the pump it-self is not leaking out of a small hole (aka weep hole) or the shaft that drives the pump. and romove the old gasket completly. clean very well. both pump and motor.
- Q:What are the export pumps packed in cartons?
- Our exports are packed in specially made export special wooden cases. The water pump bolts are fixed at the bottom of the wooden box through the anchor bolt hole, then wrapped in plastic bags, and then sealed.
- Q:Water pump motor overload
- Flow multiplied by the head is powerFlow can reach less than 180 parties, efficiency is reduced, the size of the impeller can be adjustedAnswer the question, add, depends on the structure of the pump, if the vacuum pump, as you imagine
- Q:What is the water pump population pre rotation, what harm?
- The turbulence formation flow entrance, the flow direction is complex, impact, vibration, easy to damage the device before; if there is no water pump entrance pre swirl design will affect the safety and service life of equipment.
- Q:How Do You Identify a Bad Water Pump?
- bubles would be a bad thing commmon issue with the cavalier and sunfire is blown head gasket and they overheat big bubbles coming up in the tank is the sign of a blown head gasket and they always overheat then if no bubbles then thermostat is usually whats wrong in these cars. makre sure you bleed the air out of the black steel tube in front of the engine there is a bleeder screw on it also makre sure the cooling fan and relay work by unplugging the CTS sensor on the driver side end of the head, black oval shaped two wire plug takes a few seconds to kick on
- Q:96 vw golf gti water pump?
- The 85 was CISE, and did not have a lift pump in the tank from what I remember. All I remember is the singe pressure pump outside the tank, down low, off to the front right of the tank. That is also where the filter and accumulator are. Change the filter and check the pressure. I believe around 40 psi. If ok, then leave the pump alone. And make sure the tank is venting right, and the pressure return regulator is good. You can not even be sure the pump is the problem. By the way, the GTI with the DOHC is a sought after engine of value. But do the timing belt regularly.
- Q:How to prime a water pump for a turtle tank?
- hi, I advise you drain the pond/inventory tank and positioned a trough hull installation to allow you to hook up a valve for prompt draining. I used a a million one on my 3 hundred gallon inventory tank and it will drain in below 5 min. otherwise a submersible sump pump is the suited type to get they have a exhibit on the backside the place the %. up is to evade plugging you are able to could sparkling the prefilter exhibit periodically. You hook up a backyard hose and drop it in.
- Q:could my water pump be going out?
- your right on the problem so to really figure it out take the hose off or lose enough to make a mess and see it flowing. Take it off at the water pump thats where it comes out at. the water pump pumps water into the radiator or up, not the other way around.
- Q:how to replace water pump 97 pontiac bonneville?
- It depends on which engine you have, with or without a supercharger. The non-supercharged engine is a piece of cake. the supercharged one is a bit of a pain to get at the water pump. On the non-supercharged engine, all you need to do is remove the serpentine belt, the water pump pulley and the bolts that hold the water pump to the front cover. I have detailed instructions if you send me your email address I can give them to you. They are from GM Service Information website. I can't give you the link to the website because I have to enter a password to enter the site through work.
- Q:Any advise on what would be the easiest way to replace a water pump?
- Honestly having the Chilton or Hayes repair manual will help greatly in understanding how it should all come apart. They run about $25.00 at you auto parts store. Having the proper tools will make the job go as smooth and quickly as possible. Most basic kits and be picked up at auto part stores for around 65.00 bucks. This is the best advice I can give a beginner who has just jumped right in there. Watch what you are taking apart and make sure that it is something that HAS to come off. There is no reason taking something out of the car if it's not going to help the project. When you picked up the water pump did you make sure to get too new radiator hoses? I will often replace the upper and lower hose when I do water pumps. Most likely they have been on there as long as the pump and it's time to change them. Not to mention now would be a great time to replace the thermostat on the engine as well to allow proper water flow through the engine. Also make sure you have the distilled water handy with the anti-freeze. Using distilled water keeps the radiator from becoming clogged with minerals that are normally found in your city water. It helps extend the life of your cooling system. I hope this helps. If you have any more questions feel free to E-mail me.
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average