Multistage Double Suction Pump
1. Specifications of Multistage Double Suction Pump:
SLOW series Double suction split casing multistage centrifugal Pump.
2. Features of Multistage Double Suction Pump:
SLOW Centrifugal pump of double-stage and double -suction bisect volute type is specifially designed and manufactured by our company for using in the occasions which require large flux and high lift,such as iron works, elctric power plants and pump station,etc.
In combination with advanced design experience of double-stage bisect pump at home and aboard, the products are pocessed by using special machine tool.
3. Applications of Multistage Double Suction Pump:
This product is applicable for feeding such media as water or liquid similar to water at the temperature from -10oCto 80oC.
1) Suitable for fire-fighting water supply
2) Storehouses, yards, airports
3) Petroleum and chemical industry
4) Power plant, liquefied gas housing, textile workshops
5) Ships, oil ships
- Q:My water pump went, and car overheated. Can there be any other damage?
- Depending on how long you overheated your car and how hot it was.
- Q:engine doesnt pump water?
- Depends on what engine and what pump check the impeller to see if it is bad.
- Q:I am wanting a water pump for the basement for when the electricity is off. What do you recommend?
- There okorder.com... They are typically installed as back up to the electric powered one and will only come on when the electric has failed. they use a siphon action that is supplied by water flowing through a pipe so they use a lot of water but as long as your house has water pressure they will keep the basement dry. When the electricity comes back on they shut off because their float switch is activated at a higher level that the electric ones.
- Q:does water pump sealers work?
- If your talking about the water pump for a car it doesn't have any pumps those would be the radiator pumps that are connected to the water pump and transmission which keeps the radiator and transmission at a temperature that keeps the vehicle from over heating. If you have a overheating car and a mechanic told you your water pump has a leak then sorry you would have to replace the water pump but just don't go to a popular mechanic for that because it can get really expensive do your research and find you someone with a garage it cheaper because the part itself is not that expensive it putting it in that cost lol. Hope this helps.
- Q:Why is the minimum liquid temperature allowed at 2 DEG C instead of 0?
- 0 degrees water turns into a mixture of ice water. Do you think the water pump will work properly?
- Q:Turn Pond Water Pump Off At Night?
- Total Pond Pump
- Q:Where to install Water Pump on 1999 Jetta?
- I buy a Haynes manual for every car I buy. They are specific to your car, have great details, and include pictures. You can buy them at auto parts chain stores for under $20. They are creating CD/DVD versions, but I don't want to touch my computer when I'm greasy. Definitely replace the timing belt while you're in there (and every other belt along the way). No sense in putting in all that work and not replace a $10 A/c belt.
- Q:Well water pump quit working.?
- it relatively is probably not appropriate. a threat that the sump pump and the nicely pump have been tied jointly and has a GFCI breaker interior the line. See in case you will discover a GFI it relatively is likewise tripped.
- Q:How can I be sure the water pump is the problem before spending $ on repairs. 97 civic overheating.?
- i can't b sure 1 replace thermostate 2 same time reverse flush with good chemical,,,entire system 3 you got to realise after 13 yrs original radiator may be gone,,,water pump gone for sure,,,hoses cant last over 6/8 yrs; 4 other things,,,tuned up,,,bad running will heat it up ,,,,50/50 coolant/water...clean and full
- Q:where is the water pump on 97 ?
Our wide range of products may be applied to numerous industries including to water irrigation, construction, municipal services and more. With four production bases, our facilities cover an area of approximately 210,000 square meters. Altogether, our group has 6 wholly-owned subsidiaries, 12 sales companies and more than 200 offices throughout the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average