Model No.: HK 4024
Brand Name: OEM
Net weight: 0.059kg
Material: Chrome steel
Cage: Brass, Steel
1) Precision: P6 P5 P4 P2
2) Noise level: Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4
3) Vibration Level: V1, V2, V3, V4
4) Clearance: C2, C3, C4
5) Hardness: 58-63 HRC
6) Greese: As your requirement, such as SRL, PS2, Alvania R12 and so on.
1.Industrial packing: box
2.Commercial packing: box then into standard carton/wooden Box
3.According customer's requirement
T/T, L/C, Western Union
About 3 to 5 working days
Warrantee: 1 year
Free technical support and after-sales service
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
1)Bearing Manufactory ( Have our own technical department)
2)High quality products (Long Life and low noise)
3)Well-daserved Reputation (Good Stock Guarantee)
4)Professional service ( Promptly shippment)
5)OEM Service,Sample is available
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
We have complete process for the production and quality assurance to make sure
our products can meet your requirement. And our quality can compare with the
most chinese famous bearing manufacture. we have the same technology. Such as
2. Windage test
4. Rotary test
5. Greasing and gland
6. Noise inspection
7. Appearance inspection
8. Rust prevention
9. Product packaging
- Q:do 98 ford windstars have front wheel bearings?
- the correct answer is, YES. the replacement is fairly simple. this bearing, when purchased comes as a complete hub assembly. just remove the brake rotor(slides off) take off the axle nut. remove the 3 bolts from the rear of the spindle to the hub. tap out the old hub/ bearing assy. re-install. takes approx 1 hour to do. hope this helps
- Q:What type of wheel bearings are serviceable?
- I think all of them are. For top performance some people put new grease on them every 2,000 miles which is about one year of raiding for an active rider.
- Q:Are K2 rollerblade wheels interchangeable with most other wheels? Are the bearings?
- Yes, okorder.com. For 80-84mm wheels, the zero drag wheels are really fast rolling. He sells kits with wheels and bearings (you still need your bearing spacers or can buy new ones from him). If you have questions, send him an email. I know Bob personally. He is an avid skater (other than that his business taking up time when he could be skating) and is knowledgeable about his products from both a skating and his engineering background.
- Q:bearings have gone on my pedal!?
- It's cheaper just to replace the pedals you can get them for $4 to $20 on line or at a bike shop.
- Q:is line boring an engine block necessary? or should you just replace the bearings ?
- I would get it done just to be on the safe side and to make sure everything is true. An once of prevention.....
- Q:What are the best bearings for a longboard?
- bones are the bearings most wanted, but people usually go with mhs or mini logos just because of price. as long as they spin, they will work. just don't go spend $150 on some bones swiss ceramic abec9 crap that are barely better than some random $10 bearings you can get in zumiez. btw for boards look at kracked skulls. you can find many 5% off discounts on line.
- Q:Is it my crank bearings?
- It okorder.com
- Q:Which Mineral Spirits Should I use for my Bearings?
- Gasoline works good but be careful and rubber gloves might be a good idea.
- Q:Any one want to give me some pointers on how to tighten down front wheel bearings on a 1987 GMC v-1500 4x4?
- try getting a Haynes or a Chilton manual on the truck they have them in libraries and parts stores. also pay attention to how you take it off and how tight things are
- Q:A good place to buy 2010 Yaris front wheel bearings?
- What ever you do please don't try to change them yourself. Special tools are needed (press sleeves) and a press to do the job! A Toyota dealer will have an ultrasonic listening device which will tell you which bearings are bad. You, more than likely will not feel anything loose when the wheels are off the ground. Locally, NAPA will have SKF American made bearings. Carquest has Timken wheel bearings.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range