1.The lowest price
2.Have machine to produce
3.Materials test report
4.As customer's require
Silvery and soft binding wire
Galvanized metal wire
Material: low carbon steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
- Q:best spark plug wire?
- Tell ya the truth it doesn't matter what kind of spark plug wires you get but THE SPARK PLUGS CAN MAKE A VERY BIG DIFFERENCE IN GAS MILEAGE,PERFORMANCE HORSEPOWER here get these spark plugs Bosch Platinum +4 Spark Plugs your mileage will improve and changing the air filter will help to. And as for spark plug wires get Bosch there basically the best. Oh umm the Bosch Platinum +4 Spark Plugs are about $7.95 each but trust me on this it will be money well spent they last longer then regular ones i put some in my mother's Chevy S10 about year 1 1/2 ago and there still good. And since your suppose to change them every 6-7 months i'd say there alot better.
- Q:3 wire switch and 2 wire motor?
- Hold your horses here as this gets real complicated real fast Motor has two wires one is pos and the other is neg on the down stroke. Reverse applies on the up stroke. Three wires from switch. Center is supply (either ground or 12 v.d.c) Other two are outputs from the supply. (ground is suggested) There are literally 50 different relay types you can use depending on the application. Some are three pin some are four pin and some are five pin. The five pin is the most common type used for power windows. I suggest going to the local junk yard and find a ford F series truck with fuel injection Open hood and look on drivers inner fender well on back side of air filter box. There will be two or three relays under a small plastic cover mounted on slip mounts and if you pull up hard enough they will come off. Cut the wires to these relays as far back towards the dash as you possibly can (to get the most wire possible) You will need two of them per window. These are the commonly sold five pin relays and once you have them then e-mail me through my avatar and I can direct you exactly what wire to what pin to what wire on switch and then to motors.
- Q:GFCI outlet with 6 wires?
- You need to find which set of wires is the feed 1st. Turn off breaker for that circuit disconnect wires . Then turn breaker back on . Which black wire is hot ? Remember which black wire has power. Then shut off breaker again . The black wire that is hot gets connected to your line voltage connection side ( Gold screw on outlet ) the white wire goes to the other line voltage side ( Silver screw ) . The other black and white wire gets connected to the load side of the GFI . If the screws are all the same color for some reason . Remember the longer slot is always the neutral or white wire . The smaller slot is the black or hot wire . Ground to the green screw .Turn breaker back on and test .
- Q:Magnet Wire, Bare Copper Wire, Or Enamel Copper Coated Wire?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Magnet Wire, Bare Copper Wire, Or Enamel Copper Coated Wire? Okay, magnet wire is coated with some red fancy insulation. Is that just an enamel? If so, enamel coated copper wire magnet wire would be the same thing. I want to build a loudspeaker. This what I need? Are the coils used in loudspeakers the same ones used in inductor...
- Q:Chevy crew cab rear speaker wires?
- a generic AC voltmeter is designed to study 50/60 Hz Ac from the mains, no longer audio voltage, so do no longer count number on that analyzing. an ordinary element to do is in basic terms swop over factors. you have tried the audio equipment with yet another radio and that they artwork, now try yet another radio on your automobile with your audio equipment, in the event that they do no longer artwork, it leaves in basic terms the speaker wires. in the event that they do artwork, this is the radio. Oops i'm forgetting there could be a separate amp, so which you will could desire to objective yet another amp too to get rid of the defective ingredient. Do the element it somewhat is least complicated first with any success you will no longer ought to do each and every thing.
- Q:Home wiring question?
- Green wire should be screwed into the inside of the receptacle box or pigtailed to the bare copper wire in the back of the box. If neither a bare wire or a green screw is present, call an electrician to run proper wiring to the box
- Q:Attention installers of cable TV, main electrical wires, telephone wires...?
- to add to what everyone said... sillicone caulking is what you need to use, it would be in the painting section (and plumbing section will have some too) of home depot if you plan on painting over this area you are going to have to substitute the silicone caulk with a paintable caulk, paint will not take to the silicone... CAT5 wire can be used, but as it is still on the voice circuit between the NID outside and your DSL jack you wont see much of a diffrence if you use CAT3 cable... CAT3 is voice grade cable, CAT5 is network grade cable... CAT3 is alittle easier to work with, as it is more flexable, and cheaper... but not by much... when you strip the outter jacket of the cable, leave at least 4-6 inches wraped inside the NID and the jack, so that if needed repairs can be made in the future.. blue/white to green solid blue to red and for line 2 (optional) orange/white to yellow solid orange to black if you are buying the wire per foot, then home depot will be fine, but if you are going to buy a box, check electrical and alarm supply stores, as there prices are much better then home depot...
- Q:Are wire nuts necessary?
- No they are NOT absolutely necessary, however the typical DIY'er does not have the skills or the tools to make a splice the old fashioned way. You can solder the two wires together after twisting them together in line and then cover them with shrink wrap. If you know what I am talking about and have the tools then wire nuts are not absolutely necessary, however if you do not have a clue how to do this or the necessary tools are then yes wire nuts are necessary. Just twisting them together and wrapping the connection with tape is not a good way to go.
- Q:How do you wire a car stereo?
- Assuming the head unit follows the standard color code (there are some cheap Chinese import units that don't) then you should match the head unit wire colors to the harness wire colors. There are a few extra rules, though: -If the harness has a blue wire, and the head unit only has blue/white (no blue), then the blue harness wire should be connected to the blue/white head unit wire. If the harness has a blue/white AND a blue wire, then both of them should be connected to the head unit's blue/white wire. Similarly, if the head unit has only a blue wire and no blue/white, then it should be connected to the blue and the blue/white wires in the harness. -Orange and orange/white can be treated as interchangeable; ie, an orange/white head unit wire can be connected to an orange harness wire, and vice-versa. (If the harness has both an orange and orange/white, though, don't combine them--just use one or the other with the head unit). -Some harnesses have a black/white wire; this can usually be combined with the black ground wire. -Brown and orange/black wires in harnesses should be taped off individually and not connected to anything. -Some harnesses don't have a black ground wire. In this case, the black wire from the head unit will need to be grounded somewhere else. There will usually be wires left over. Make sure each one is insulated so it can't cause a short or contact another wire.
- Q:1996 eagle talon/or eclipse wiring.?
- If your trying to wire a aftermarket radio into your car just go to best buy or any other car audio dealer and buy a wiring harness. It plugs directly into your stock wiring harness and on the opposite side has the correct colors of your aftermarket harness that came with the deck. All you have to do is color match and crimp.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range