1.The lowest price
2.Have machine to produce
3.Materials test report
4.As customer's require
Silvery and soft binding wire
Galvanized metal wire
Material: low carbon steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
- Q:Can anyone interpret this wiring diagram?
- The schematic drawings for a large electrical installation will 'normally' have a 'key to symbols' sheet. However some symbols you will have to work out for yourself. (comes with experience). Schematics for control systems may be a different kettle of fish. After 45 years as a maintenance electrician at sea and ashore I came to the conclusion that not only do different countries have different standards, but so do the individual electrical design engineers. Normally control drgs of many pages will have some reference to page No. and grid No's. Each page will be divided into grids, say 1 to 10 across top and A to H vertical. A relay with many contacts, but each contact on different pages, will have a symbol showing all contacts below the coil symbol. Each contact will show :- contact No's, page No and grid ref. IE. 13-14 (4) 2D. This is contacts 13-14 on page 4 at ref 2 across and D vertical. Sorry I can't help you any more with this but I'd be here for the next week or more going through all the different standards.
- Q:How do i wire the remote wire to my amp?
- it's the blue wire with the white strip on your head unit
- Q:my thermostat has8 wires?
- Most thermostats have multiple wires because they can be set to control different kinds of systems. Check the manual to see which connections you need for your situation. If it can turn on your heater (and air conditioner if you have one), then it is connected properly.
- Q:Why when you loop a straight wire into loops (coil), it acquires a higher inductance?
- Imagine two closely spaced parallel wires. If you run a current through one, it creates a magnetic field that induces current into the second wire, which causes an even stronger magnetic field. Now if you run the same current through both wires, they both create magnetic fields that affect each other. Any two loops in the wire are just like two parallel wires with the same current, both creating magnetic fields that affect each other. So a loop is like a bunch of parallel wires affecting each other.
- Q:6 AWG STRANDED GROUNDING WIRE?
- In a nutshell: a) Verify that your service drop has the capacity for the additional load - verify this with your utility. b) If you are planning to install a 200A service in the barn, and you are planning to bury the wire, you will need to use 3-0 wire in a conduit. Use separate conductors. Check with your local electrical inspector, but I do not believe you will need to run a separate ground within the conduit for this application. The code may have changed, however. c) You will need to install a 200A fused safety-switch at the pole, and a new 200A panel in the barn. d) The barn panel will also have a 200A main disconnect breaker in it. e) You will need to install an additional ground-rod (or rods) at the barn panel. 1. DO NOT use old/used wire. 2. Consider running triplex wire overhead as it will be less expensive and equally effective. 3. Get the work inspected by an underwriter - your fire insurance will be voided if you do not. Lastly, it is not rocket science, but the codes and standards that apply are there for a reason - follow them carefully and fully and you will be fine.
- Q:Wheres my stereo power wire?
- ok wait hold up. so the only wire that should be hooked from the amp to the headunit is your speaker wires, remote turn on wire, and your rca cables. ....What you need to do is get the power cable(usually red) run it from positive on the battery to the POS on your amp. next put your ground wire from the GND on the amp to bare metal on your cars chasis.
- Q:question about sub wiring?
- the larger the wire the better the current move through it, i likeusing at least a 10 gauge, im using 8 right now its also harder to get them caught some were and break them
- Q:Are wire nuts necessary?
- You should go to Home Depot or an electric store and get some beans to connect them. The associate will tell you how to connect them. Or just youtube, 'beaning electric wire'
- Q:Bonsai trunk able to grow while it is wired?
- Wire it, let it grow a bit. Then, as necessary, undo the wire, then rewire it to fit the new size. An alternative is to append weights, or tie strings to other objects or parts of the plant instead of wiring a whole branch.
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- The metal filament has special rigidity and variable bending, so the fabric has special variable shape memory wrinkle effect, and the fabric has the function of radiation protection, antistatic and other health concepts.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range