1.The lowest price
2.Have machine to produce
3.Materials test report
4.As customer's require
Silvery and soft binding wire
Galvanized metal wire
Material: low carbon steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
- Q:how do I wire chandelier into the ceiling?
- You need an ohm-meter to find out which wire goes where. continuity is minimal ohms between 2 points. 1) The wire with continuity to the exposed metal of the fixture goes to the metal electrical box and/or ground wire. That wire is green or bare. 2) The wire with continuity to the outer shell of the sockets is the return path. It is usually the insulated wire with subtle corrugations on the outside. Tie it to the white wire in the box. 3) The wire with continuity to the tabs in the bases of the sockets is the supply (hot) one. It goes to the red wire in the box. 4) The chandelier will make light if wires 2 3 are swapped but it wouldn't be right.
- Q:car stereo wires--- need help please?
- Car radio wire constant to stereo yellow memory. Car radio wire switched to stereo red 12v positive. Car radio wire illumination to stereo Dashboard Light Dimmer Switch. Don't forget to ground the black wire on the unit to the ground wire from the car harness. An extra ground strap to the chassis is a good idea also. If you don't have an amp or a power antenna, cap off the blue Remote/Antenna wire.
- Q:How to splice into a wire?
- 1 way you can do it is cut the wire, peel both ends and use a 3 way butt connector. hook the wire you cut in the butt connector and the wire your wanting to run in the end that,s open.
- Q:What are finishing wires?
- Finishing wires are for the final stage of braces. They are pretty strong wires that snap tightly into your brackets so the orthodontist can finely control the teeth and line everything up nicely. I can't say how long until you get your braces off...that's kind of a case by case basis. Typically the wire retainers are better than the clear ones from a hygiene perspective. They can also be adjusted unlike the plastic ones.
- Q:Welding wire in car?
- First off- it is cheaper than audio power wire, you can buy it as thick as 3 ought, I've seen it used. But flexibility is a big deal when hiding power wire, at least I think so, and welding wire is not the most flexible but it is better than solid wire, and power currant runs faster through audio power wire because of the small cooper strands that make up the wire. Than in welding wire because it has thicker and not as many strands that make up the wire, currant will run slower. Will any wire work? yes........ go to a smaller local audio dealer and ask the owner for info
- Q:What method can be used to detect residual impurities and metal particles on the wire surface?
- Therefore, the removal of metal surface impurities and removal of metal surface oxides, the two are different.
- Q:Wire diagram for radio hook up on 91 s10?
- Chevy S10 Radio Wiring Diagram
- Q:what wire size is required for 380volt?
- Mike is correct. What country are you in? China or Korea? I work as an electrician on industrial equipment. Building a 380 machine now for China. Anyway, it is current that counts. I have used 22 AWg for 480V voltage meters and 2AWG for 24V.
- Q:Where can i purchase coiled wire?
- I am not sure what bucktails are, but a good place to buy coils of wire is a hardware store or farm store. You should be able to get aluminum wire, galvanized wire, or mechanics wire (black/brown)
- Q:Question about wires in plugs?
- The typical U.S. power distribution system has two hot wires coming into your electric panel, plus a neutral wire. The neutral wire is grounded to earth ground, as is the protective green earth wire. An outlet, carrying 110 volts from one of the hot wires (black), supplies current for the load and it flows back to the transformer on the pole normally via the neutral (white) wire to the center transformer (grounded) tap. The green protective wire does nothing in normal operation. However, should the appliance have a metal outer skin, and the machine develops a short, energizing the outer skin, it will flow through the green ground wire back to the transformer rather than through you and back to the transformer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range