ELECTRO GALVANIZED IRON WIRE
Galvanized wire hot-dip zinc-plated and electro galvanized iron wire are the primary wire products of Hengli. The common sizes applied for electro galvanized wire and hot-dip galvanized wire are from BWG6# to BWG30#. Wire with smaller diameter or bigger one also available for customer requirement.
Single coil package for Electro galvanized iron wire can be different from 1 kg to 1000 kg. Custom orders electro galvanized wire also available.
|Surface Treatment: ||Hot dipped Galvanized (zinc coated)|
|Zinc Coating:||30-270 g/m2|
|Big Coil Unit Weight:||25-1000 kg/coil|
|Small Coil Unit Weight:||1-10kg/coil|
Package: in common, plastic inside and PP (hessian outside), also can packed with other package according to the requirement of the customers
Common Usage of Electro Galvanized Wire:
this kind of wire is extensively used in construction, handicrafts, woven wire mesh, express way fencing mesh, packaging of products and other daily uses.
|ELECTRO Galvanized Steel wire of Power Cable Amouring|
|Coating||Zinc coated, galvanised|
|Min zincing weight||20-25 g/m2|
|Standard||BS or ASTM|
|Packing||coil and pallet|
|HS Code||7217200000 Wire of Iron or Non-alloy Steel|
|Payment||L/C or T/T|
|Minimum Order||20 Ton|
Diameter range (mm)
Tensile strength (N/mm2)
Min. Zinc Coating (g/m2)
DC resistence (ohms/km)
Torsion Test (min. Turn)
- Q:Where do I connect the green ground wires on my ceiling fan?
- Black (hot) to Black White (return) to White Bare (ground) to Green [Green wire can also be connected to metal box with Wire-Nut] Red (light) to Black/White wire (switch)[ in some cases Blue wire]. Page 8 Installation Manual (4-Wirine the Fan) All wiring must be in accordance with national and local electrical codes and ANSI/NFPA 70. If you are unfamiliar with wiring, use a qualified electrician. Wall switches are not included. Select an acceptable general-use switch in accordance with national and local electrical codes. 4-1. Before attempting installation, make sure the power is still off. 4-2. To connect the wires, hold the bare metal leads together and place a wire nut over them, then twist clockwise until tight. For all these connections use the wire connectors provided. 4-3. Connect the bare or green ground wire (grounded) from the ceiling to the green ground wire (grounded) from the ceiling plate and the green ground wire from the fan. 4-4. Connect the white wire (ungrounded) from the ceiling to the white wire (ungrounded) from the fan. 4-5. Connect the remaining wires as follows: Dual Switch Wiring: • The black wire (ungrounded) from the ceiling to the black wire (ungrounded) from the fan • The black/white wire (ungrounded) from the fan to the wire (ungrounded) for the wall switch Single Switch Wiring: • The black wire (ungrounded) from the ceiling to the black (ungrounded) and the black/white wire (ungrounded) from the fan CAUTION: Be sure no bare wire or wire strands are visible after making connections. 4-6. Turn the wire connectors upward and push them carefully back through the ceiling plate into the outlet box. 4-7. Spread the wires apart, with the grounded wires on one side of the outlet box and the ungrounded wires on the other side of the outlet box
- Q:What is inside a wire?
- An electrical wire is composed of a copper (sometimes steel, aluminum, or other metal) core, surrounded by a plastic cover to insulate it. The newer fiber optics wires for communications contain a translucent plastic core for transmitting light signals.
- Q:Baking Bendy Wire in Baking Clay?
- if you're using a clay like the 3 main Sculpeys (original Sculpey, SuperSculpey, and Sculpey III), you will especially want to use wire inside them (or use other kinds of armatures) in any thin or projecting areas since those lines of polymer clay are brittle after curing in those kinds of areas
- Q:wiring for 1986 Monte Carlo radio?
- reconnedt the wires as you cut them and buy a 10 dollar plug adapter and make life easy for yourself. you can buy them at any parts store , wal-mart, ect.
- Q:Which is the hot wire in nob and tube wiring?
- In Knob and Tube wiring system the black is the hot wire. KT is no longer an approved wiring since the insulation will deteriorate over the years and no ground wire is present. It should be completely removed as soon as possible. The wire with the white paint is probably the neutral wire. To verify this, take a conductor from the neutral buss of the panel and run it to the outlet, then use a solenoid tester to read the voltage.
- Q:Will this wiring harness work?
- 2001 Ford Focus Car Stereo Wiring Diagram Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Green/Black Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Black/Pink Car Radio Ground Wire: Black/Green Car Radio Illumination Wire: Orange/Black Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: N/A Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Orange/Green Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Blue/White Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Tan/Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Green/Orange Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Gray/Blue Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Yellow Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Black/Violet Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Orange/Violet
- Q:How to wire 12 awg wire to breaker and breaker box?
- Electricity is too dangerous to be playing with if you don't know what you are doing. This is such a basic issue that it makes it obvious that you would be putting yourself and others in danger by you doing it. Based on the wording, I don't think you are even using the correct terminology. There is way more to learn to safely do this than can be said here. Get a professional to do this. Among other things, if you do it wrong, there is a risk of the building catching on fire. That is in addition to the electrocution risk to you while doing the work and for other people after the work is done.
- Q:Light fixture wiring?
- The yellow and green wire is another ground wire. In a house in North America most systems are AC and there is NO positive or negative conductor. The conductors are a ground/bare, white/neutral and any color is a hot wire. The green or yellow green are the exception to the color codes. I suggest you get a book on basic house wiring before you attempt anything besides basic replacement of devices.
- Q:6 AWG STRANDED GROUNDING WIRE?
- To connect parts of the electrical system that you want to stay very near Earth potential to the actual Earth. They carry lightning strike current to the Earth if the electrical system is struck. Ground wires and grounding electrodes metal stakes driven into the Earth they connect to) keep the exposed metal parts of appliances safely close to Earth potential when there is an insulation failure inside the appliance that connects those parts to the the hot side of the circuit. The ground path resistance has to be low to soak up this fault current while keeping the appliance case voltage below about 50 volts (above which you might get a serious shock) until a protective device (fuse, circuit breaker or ground fault breaker) opens the hot line. So its main purposes are lightning protection and shock prevention. -- Regards, John Popelish
- Q:Is this a good wire for subs?
- If you're pushing less than 1000w rms, you should just use 10awg, if you're pushing up to 500w use 12awg.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range