Hardware Steel Wire in Electro and Hot -Dipped Galvanized
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 30 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Hardware Steel Wire in Electro and Hot -Dipped Galvanized
1. Structure of Steel Wire in Electro and Hot-Dipped Galvanized：
Steel Wire in Electro and Hot-Dipped Galvanized is made with choice mild steel, through wire drawing, wire galvanizing and other processes. Galvanized iron wire has the characteristics of thick zinc coating, good corrosion resistance, firm zinc coating, etc.
Steel Wire in Electro and Hot-Dipped Galvanized can be supplied in the form of coil wire, spool wire or further processed into straightened cut wire or U type wire. It is mainly used in construction, express way fencing, binding of flowers and wire mesh weaving.
2. Main Features of Steel Wire in Electro and Hot-Dipped Galvanized：
• Shiny silvery color
• High strength
• Good visual effect
3. Steel Wire in Electro and Hot-Dipped Galvanized Images
4. Steel Wire in Electro and Hot-Dipped Galvanized Specification
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
① How about your products？
One of the most biggest manufacturer & supplier of wires and wire mesh，is a large-scale professional Steel Wire in Electro and Hot-Dipped Galvanized factory in China. Annually more than 10000 tons wires and wire mesh are exported to markets all over the world.Different kinds of wires and mesh are available according to customer’s requirements.
② How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；Our company has good marketing network and abundant operation experience. Galvanized Iron Wire are sold to all parts of the country, at the same time, exported to Southeast Asia,The management theory is based on sincerity, keeping forging ahead. We have accumulated a whole set of marketing experience, having already become a local leader engaged in steel products.
③ How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of Steel Wire in Electro and Hot-Dipped Galvanized within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pacific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 15 to 20 working days can be served.
- Q:The drawing shows two long, straight wires that are suspended from the ceiling. The mass per unit of length of each wire is 0.050kg/m. Each of the four strings suspending the wires has a length of 1.2m. When the wires carry identical currents in opposite directions, the angel between the strings holding the two wires is 15 degrees. What is the current in each wire?? Im not sure what equations to use for this problem.
- Wiring that previous could desire to get replaced. Insulators wreck down over the years. In Edison's day insulation became into, rope and tar, or fabric, with glass insulators to guard lumber. you like a rectifier to create pulse ac (see image voltaic Panel grant) i hit upon it not straight forward to have faith anybody might grant DC power. The generator could desire to be on the threshold of factor to apply, do to severe voltage drop in DC cutting-edge over long distance. through fact of this AC is used now. till that's an Edison Museum image voltaic power is DC too. I advise studying image voltaic power for ideal DC wiring practices. I actual have been a electrician my total existence and know little or no approximately DC wiring and contraptions. in case you presently have electrical energy, get multimeter attempt for ac voltage first. then DC to steer away from unfavorable the meter, to confirm what power you have
- Q:I am wiring a cd player in my truck is it necessary to get a wire harness that is made for the year make and model of my truck or can I just cut the factory terminals off and just connect the like colors?
- While a wiring harness isn't strictly necessary, It's highly recommended. The wiring color code on an aftermarket head unit will match up properly with a vehicle-specific wiring harness. The wire colors of your vehicle wiring will NOT be the same as the wire colors on your aftermarket unit. You have to match the wires up according to function, not according to color.
- Q:Okay I bought a new light for outside my home. I called the electrician, he got the wiring from the ground and we added cement so we would bolt down the light. Now i need help adding a photocontrol.
- The Black/hot from the ground ties to the black on the photocell. The black/hot from the light ties to the red of the photocell. The whites/neutrals are all tied together. Hope that helps
- Q:The output part of wire plastic and part of wire broken, and the connection lost sometimes, some taps used to wrap up but the connection is still not good.How to fix it permanently?
- Get a new one right away, had the same problem and it was actually burning the wiring inside my computer
- Q:have 0 gauge power wire, but don't have a ground wire! can I use the power wire as a ground wire if I cut a piece off?
- 0 gauge? you probably have 14 awg, and yes, you can cut off a piece and use it as the ground strap, but you would be better off to use an actual ground wire, because later on if someone goes to work on that outlet they could miswire the new one. EDIT whoops, just saw the category, i saw this question on the main page, i was thinking home AC...not car audio, my bad.
- Q:I have a buffalo tools 2000 watt generator i have been rebuilding. I have searched for a wiring diagram to help but no luck at all my question is about the wires that come out of the section that generates electricity. Outside of all the resets and switches coming right out of the back of the section that creates electricity has 6 wires coming out. Four are hooked to two different plugs two in each plug one set is red the other blue and the last two wires are separate black wires i would think are negative/ground wires i am looking to know what the red wires and blue wires actually are dc/ac volt i imagine just would like to know for sure don't want to blow anything up and help even guesses will be greatly appreciated.
- Wire colors inside a generator are pretty much meaningless. I've seen green live wires and red ground wires. I suspect four of your wires come from two of the output coils. Each coil will produce 120VAC. They can be placed in parallel for maximum power at 120V or in series for 120/240V operation.
- Q:Just moved into a new house and the basement is already wired for surround sound. The ends are two wires one silver one gold/brass wrapped together with plastic. Looks like they were cut at the ends. How difficult would it be to wore the speakers myself?
- The color coded wire will correspond to the connection of the positive and negative. You would connect the wire to the receiver, depending on the location of the speaker. Check the speaker that is already installed and see what color wire is going to what terminal on the speaker and match that connection to your receiver. Front speaker connected to the front speaker terminal of the receiver. Your receiver owners manual will also provide you with some direction. Hope this will help you out.
- Q:I am trying to take 4 lights in the basement that currently all have to be turned on independently and wire them all in series to a single switch. I just took the wires and put them to the switch and then to the first light. it came on but when i held the silver metal shielding piece that houses the wires, I got a tingle. I think that would mean I need to connect the third wire. The grounding one. The light did come on which I think means I had the pos and neg connected right. Where do I connect the ground wire and what caused the tingle? by ground wire I mean the third wire that is nothing but copper. I think I just put it to the case or the light or whatever looks like a good spot to get grounded. any extra knowledge or advice is a big help! In the mean time I will be searching the web for how to's.
- If you got a tingle then something is wrong other than the open ground. Something is shorted out
- Q:There is a circuit with a battery connected to two wires in parallel. Both wires are made of the same material and are of the same length, but the diameter of wire A is twice the diameter of wire B. Answer true or false for the following questionsThe curent through the battery is five times larger than the current through wire B.The power dissipated in wire A is 16 times the power dissipated in wire B.The voltage drop across wire B is larger than the voltage drop across wire A.The resistance of wire B is four times as large as the resistance of wire A.The resistance of wire B is twice as large as the resistance of wire A.
- the diameter of wire A is twice the diameter of wire B This means the cross-sectional area of A is 4 times that of B, which means the resistance of A is 1/4 that of B. To put some numbers on it, if B is 4 ohms, A is 1 ohm, total R is 0.8 ohms. Which means that if you have 1 amp of current flowing, you have 0.8 volts drop across the two wires, and 0.8 amps flowing through A and 0.2 amps flowing through B. Power in A is 0.8*0.8 = 0.64W, power in B is 0.8*0.2 = 0.16W, total power is 0.8*1 = 0.8 watts 1. true, see above 2. false, 4 times 3. false, they have the same voltage drop, they are in parallel 4. true 5. false, see #4 .
- Q:I think I have heard about flat cable wires?maybe even flat electrical wires.where you can hide them behind a base board.is this true?what are they called/thx
- There okorder and didn't see it, but maybe I wasn't looking hard enough. I'm not sure if they still make it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like