Electrical Cable wire
Wire - single solid copper core PVC insulation electrical wire
1. Cable is made by single soild copper wire,PVC insulation
2. Conductor: 100% pure copper
3. Range of application:this product is fit A.C rated voltage 450/750V
4.PVC type TI Ito BS-6746 rated temp7o °C; also available for 105 °C
5.Colour: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and Yellow Green
6.Application:Includes house wiring, factory wiring, switching panel
distribution boards& installation purposes.
7. We can also customize electrical wire and cable as your request!
8. Specification,Size and Technical Date: Electrical Cable wire
No.Dia. of Core(mm)
Max outer diameter(mm)
Conductor resistance at 20C(≤Ωkm)
- Q:electric power cable outside?
- If you suspect someone is in violation of the electrical code for the city of chicago call the City offices and ask for the electrical inspector ..ask them to take a look..Better safe than sorry...From the E..
- Q:Is it dangerous to touch double monitor cable when its on power?
- The voltages and amperages going through the Monitor Cables are too low to be of any concern. If you actually stuck your tongue into a live one you'll get a jolt that may be painful...but it's not going to kill you. Touching it with your fingers won't do anything. However it might not be a bad idea to cover it with a little electrician's tape (don't go crazy) to keep it from picking up anything that could jam or bend the pins.
- Q:PS3 Slim, hanging then yanking the power cable?
- If pulling the power cord was the *only* way to turn it off, that's ok, you just don't want to do it frequently. As for the game itself, the only thing I can think of is to make sure other games work. If so, then something about the game itself is causing the fault, but not sure what. If anything, I would say contact Sony for assistance in that regard.
- Q:What power cord and USB cable goes to this HDD case?
- It's a regular USB 2 cable. No idea what sort of power it takes. Can't be a very special power though. Your best bet is to get one of those switchable supplies from Radio Shack and try the voltage one at a time until the drive works. If you go under the drive won't run, so you can't do it that way if you start low and move higher.
- Q:Will the computer master, external DVD burner how external power supply, please click details. Thank you!
- Do not say the price of the words than the single-core cable better than the single, the other is not much difference, personal hobbies. I have installed and met 90 percent are equipped with multi-core line!
- Q:Power cables for a CCTV system?
- You okorder.com
- Q:Which guitar amp cable do I use?
- The power cable for that amp should just be a piece of wire...nothing else. The voltage is determined by what you're plugging it in to. Any standard IEC C14 power cable will work for you. Good luck. Greetings from Austin, TX Ken
- Q:2- A storm has brought down all the power cables.3- Had he invited her before last weekend?
- 2. All the power cables were brought down by a storm. 3. What is he had invited her before last weekend?
- Q:Can this 6-pin cable power 2 6-pin slots?
- You should be able to feed two cards that each require 1 6/8 pin PCI-E power source... or 1 card that requires 2 6/8 pin PCI-E power source. A cable with 6 pin provides 75W power to the card. With the 75W available on the PCI-E x16 slot, that would be a 150W supply. 2 6 pins will up the available wattage to 225W. Cards that require a 6 pin and 8 pin are 300W cards. Your cable/PSU port is designed to provide any of those combinations of power to the videos card(s).
- Q:can you use computer power cables on a different make of computer?
- Go ahead and use it, no problem. For the sake of convenience, all PC power cables consists of three wires. .. one for Positive (Phase line), one for negative (Neutral line) and last for Earth. OK, you can also easily make up one if you have the plug connectors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range