Electrical Cable wire
Wire - single solid copper core PVC insulation electrical wire
1. Cable is made by single soild copper wire,PVC insulation
2. Conductor: 100% pure copper
3. Range of application:this product is fit A.C rated voltage 450/750V
4.PVC type TI Ito BS-6746 rated temp7o °C; also available for 105 °C
5.Colour: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and Yellow Green
6.Application:Includes house wiring, factory wiring, switching panel
distribution boards& installation purposes.
7. We can also customize electrical wire and cable as your request!
8. Specification,Size and Technical Date: Electrical Cable wire
No.Dia. of Core(mm)
Max outer diameter(mm)
Conductor resistance at 20C(≤Ωkm)
- Q:how to run amp power cable from trunk to battery?
- think of exterior the container. actually. you do no longer could desire to bypass for the period of the passenger compartment...you could run the wires below the automobile. only be valuable to tie them up nicely. stable success.
- Q:can i hook up small constant power cables to ignition constant power cable?
- I wouldn't tap into any wires where your alarm is.. If you have any issue, it could arm your alarm, and you might not be able to start your car, until the wiring was fixed...
- Q:HP Photosmart All-One-Printer C3180 Power cable!?
- why don't you e-mail HP see if they will send you a power cord or advise you where to get one in your area
- Q:Is it safe to jump a 12v power cable from one amp to another amp.help!!!?
- its safe but its better to run 2 separate wires due to you are wanting to use more power and one wire has a max load that it can handleyou run 2 and you will have more power to each amp
- Q:How do I connect this unit to my cd player? Splicing power cables? not too detailed in the manual.?
- im sure it comes with a power harness(plug) you prob have to do some splicing just connect it t0 the same place where you get power for the cd player your probably going to get a wire harness for your cd player right? just match the wires from your cd to your ipod thingy before you solder or crimp your connections
- Q:Another video card and power supply cabling question?
- Okay, right off the bat I see a problem with that power supply. Aside from not having a pci-e connection it states it doesn't work with SLI or Crossfire (i.e. Nvidia or ATI). Since you're wanting to get a GeForce card, which works with a mobo with an Nvidia chipset, you'd need a more up-to-date power supply. Second - that card uses 18 amps on the 12-volt rail, and according to the specs on that power supply it runs up to 16 or 17 amps, so the power supply you're looking at isn't powerful enough to support the card. My advice - first make sure your mobo has an Nvidia Chipset. Second, spend a bit more and get a better power supply, and check the voltage - you need at least 18 amps on the 12-volt for that card.
- Q:If the Remote Power Cable is switched off, would the subwoofer/amp still cause a power cutoff in my car?
- valuable it extremely is put in on your motorized vehicle in spite of the undeniable fact that it's not extremely valuable. The gadget bypasses the main significant and ignition exchange giving capacity to the motorized vehicle and starter. issue is that your motorized vehicle will initiate however if its in kit. think of of approximately status indoors your place and and wanting to warmth up your motorized vehicle. You grab your keys and hit the button. next subject you recognize is that your motorized vehicle has basically ran off by using itself and crashed into each element in its course as a results of certainty it became into in kit. Your coverage employer won't even pay for the wear and tear and tear as a results of certainty the education on the distant initiate says to no longer set up on education manual transmission autos. So valuable you could yet no you shouldn't
- Q:What size amp and power cables do I need for my new subwoofer system?
- first off get the bullshit out of the way.....the number u need off ur speakers is the RMS number which is 750.......u need amp set to a little under that if u want it to last for very long (meaning over 1 month) so ur looking for an amp that u can set at about 725-740 per channel........ so yes that amp will work as long as u don't max it out....... ** as for wires the bigger the better.........00 gauge is the smallest u should use and the ground should probably b bigger.....also the shorter the ground wire the better usually....
- Q:I have a 42 inch Toshiba REGZA I just got it and my dog chewed on the power cable where can I get another one?
- Try Radio Shack or if it has a 3 prong socket any computer power cable will work.
- Q:Windows Media Centre starting when power cable gets plugged in?
- Yes, mine does it too, and sometimes my screen doesnt fit the display, Its no big deal but almost immpossible to fix, Whatever you do dont try to hook up any non-vista compatable hardware , it'll just go south from there.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range