Electrical Cable wire
Wire - single solid copper core PVC insulation electrical wire
1. Cable is made by single soild copper wire,PVC insulation
2. Conductor: 100% pure copper
3. Range of application:this product is fit A.C rated voltage 450/750V
4.PVC type TI Ito BS-6746 rated temp7o °C; also available for 105 °C
5.Colour: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and Yellow Green
6.Application:Includes house wiring, factory wiring, switching panel
distribution boards& installation purposes.
7. We can also customize electrical wire and cable as your request!
8. Specification,Size and Technical Date: Electrical Cable wire
No.Dia. of Core(mm)
Max outer diameter(mm)
Conductor resistance at 20C(≤Ωkm)
- Q:My Cd-Rom will not open when ide cable is plugged in.?
- Your CD-ROM should have at least two cables connect to it, a power cable and IDE cable that should also be connected to your motherboard or other interface card. Disconnect the IDE cable from the back of the CD-ROM and reconnect it, do the same on the opposite end of the cable. Next, if your CD-ROM drive is not getting any power disconnect the cable from the back of the drive and reconnect it. Check jumpers If you've recently installed any new disk drives such as a new hard disk drive verify that the jumpers are properly set on the back of the CD-ROM. Having the jumpers set improperly to master or slave can cause the CD-ROM to not work. Notice the 1 missing pin in the middle of your Cd-Rom IDE connection?. On your IDE cable there is a blocked hole in the exact same place. If you turned this cable around the wrong way you might have bent one of the pins or broken it off completely
- Q:When buying computer parts from Newegg, do they include any necessary wiring/cables?
- Depending on what the combo contains, it may have the cables. - A power supply comes with a power cable for the outlet, and the usualy cables you find on a power supply... - A motherboard comes with 2 or 3 SATA cables, O/I shield, screws needed to mount ot case, manual, driver disk - JUST Hard Drives...well just the hard drive (NewEgg does not included any cables unless stated) - Graphics cards...adapters, manual, old drivers - Case: cables that connect to the motherboard (On/reset buttons, USB ports, Firewire, fans, sound/mic jacks) Hope this answers your question.
- Q:flucatuation when Plug off power cable in my Laptop compaq v3424tu?
- Maybe the power management resetting the notebook after unplug the power. it's not reset the whole system, only adjusting into battery mode (long life). Commonly, the screen will blank a moment. it's normal. the setting can be found in Control Panel, Power Option.
- Q:Where can I buy a new power chord/cable for my printer?
- I would recommend you call Canon's tech support at 1-800-OK-CANON. They should be able to give you the generic information on the type of cord to look for - or they may be able to send you one at little or no charge.
- Q:what kind of power supply cable plugs into the hard drive?
- Which okorder.com/
- Q:what a power cable ? ? ? ?
- A power cable is an assembly of two or more electrical conductors, usually held together with an overall sheath. The assembly is used for transmission of electrical power. Power cables may be installed as permanent wiring within buildings, buried in the ground, run overhead, or exposed.
- Q:LCD TV/Cable Power Issue?
- Something is seriously wrong, and you may need to get an electrician on the problem. You need to check the voltage between your set and the cable with a meter. There should be little or no measurable voltage. If you are getting a reading like 115 volts, then I suspect that the wall outlet into which your TV is plugged has been wired backwards, i.e. the black wire is on the white terminal, and vice-versa. The cable is (or should be) grounded where it comes into the house, but if the outlet has the hot wire on the wrong side, this might cause the problem you described. The wrong connection could have occurred anywhere along the line between your main panel and the outlet, so this may involve checking the connections at several outlets and light fixtures - whatever is on the same circuit as your TV's outlet.
- Q:AC Power Cord Cable For VIZIO VP422 HDTV10A?
- The picture in the manual shows a standard IEC type power cord, which you can get at any electronics or computer store.
- Q:whats better, a external hard drive with a power cable or not?
- As okorder.com/... Both ESATA and USB 2.0. The bomb. My enclosures are all pretty generic. Good luck.
- Q:Can you buy replacement PS2 AV/power cables?
- the ps2 power cable is a standard cable. You will be able to get this cheaply ( you do not need to buy one that specifically states it is for ps2) if it fits, it'll work. You can buy replacement av cables for the ps2. they are the same cables used for the ps1 and the ps3.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range