Electrical Cable wire
Wire - single solid copper core PVC insulation electrical wire
1. Cable is made by single soild copper wire,PVC insulation
2. Conductor: 100% pure copper
3. Range of application:this product is fit A.C rated voltage 450/750V
4.PVC type TI Ito BS-6746 rated temp7o °C; also available for 105 °C
5.Colour: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and Yellow Green
6.Application:Includes house wiring, factory wiring, switching panel
distribution boards& installation purposes.
7. We can also customize electrical wire and cable as your request!
8. Specification,Size and Technical Date: Electrical Cable wire
No.Dia. of Core(mm)
Max outer diameter(mm)
Conductor resistance at 20C(≤Ωkm)
- Q:what is the resistance of overhead power cables?
- depends on the thickness, and length, and material. .
- Q:I have a U.S. Xbox 360, but I live in Belgium. Will my Xbox be ruined if I use a European Xbox power cable?
- Euro is 220v to 250v or thereabouts, U.S. is only 110v. That's why your old PSU blew up. You needed to buy a step down voltage converter for avout 15 Euros or so. The Xbox PSU itself will handle the mains for whichever country it was designed for and convert the power to a DC voltage of 12v for any Xbox 360.
- Q:Would a 196w a/c power cable work on a T.V. that needs a 190w? Thanks in advance!?
- Q:How to find the phone number on the 110 patch panel
- Put a piece of paper in the dog's urine, whenever the dog to think about urine when the dog's nose smell, put the paper in the designated place, more training a few dogs will be.
- Q:high effency double shielded transmission power cable?
- What is your question? Does such a cable exist? Probably but you'll have to be more specific. High efficiency = low loss or low resistance per foot? Double shielded = is the shielding (in dB) critical? Transmission = What frequency, 60 Hz, 1 MHz, 100 MHz, ? Power = Watts, KW, MW Is weight or cost important?
- Q:PVC pipe on the GV.215-16 (C) What does it mean
- SC pipe welding fluid with welded steel pipe, the general thread connection, or casing welding connection. TC pipe is a thin-walled steel pipe, referred to as wire tube, you can thread connection, tight connection, buckle type connection, not casing welding connection.
- Q:Could the Xbox 360 Power Cable be the cause of RROD??
- It's okorder.com/
- Q:Running amp power cable outside of vehicle?
- Honestly I Would Run The Wire Inside The Truck Why? Because The insulation Of The Wire Is Gonna Wear Out., And You Never Know A Sharp object Might Cut Your Wire And Cause A Short Or Even A Fire... I Would Run It Right Next To The Seats Under Neath The Carpet..
- Q:What kind of material should be selected for the fixing bracket of the cable trunking
- Should be caused by power line interference. You can buy a shield with the copper wrapped in audio cable and then placed next to the power cord can be, electronic city should have to sell.
- Q:how to hook up power/ground cables for my Sub Amp?
- you should never run your ground to your battery, to your amp.. it should be as short as possible, and attached to bare metal , like the frame. and if you have an issue with one, you could very quickly have an issue with both.. I REALLY hope you fused at least the power wire!!!!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range