Electrical Cable Wire
Main Structure for Electrical Cabel Wire
Wire - single solid copper core PVC insulation electrical wire
1. Cable is made by single soild copper wire,PVC insulation
2. Conductor: 100% pure copper
3. Range of application:this product is fit A.C rated voltage 450/750V
4.PVC type TI Ito BS-6746 rated temp7o °C; also available for 105 °C
5.Colour: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and Yellow Green
Application for Electrical Cable Wire
Includes house wiring, factory wiring, switching panel
distribution boards& installation purposes.
We can also customize electrical wire and cable as your request!
Specification for Electrical Cable Wire
No.Dia. of Core(mm)
Max outer diameter(mm)
Conductor resistance at 20C(≤Ωkm)
Q: How’s your service?
A:1. Offer customers 24/7 service, whenever you need us, we are always here for you.
2. Immediate response. Your any inquiry will be replied within 24 hours.
3. Support small order quantity, for the first time cooperation customers, we can send you less quantity for trial order.
4. Support third party inspection company to inspect and check the quality and quantity before delivery.
- Q:the grey power cable to my shower has been exposed under a floorboard.?
- Power near shower or to? You have 220 power and both the red and black are live (will deliver 110 to earth.)
- Q:XBOX 360 DVD Drive power cable?
- look man really you need to call the company of the DVD cuz really it will mess up YOur xbox 360 so just think before you act and plus ! it will cost you loads of money...
- Q:Is it ok to have only one power supply cable in the motherboard?
- for the GTX560 Ti Here is what your APEVIA ATX-TL450W 450 Watts has: Those are for your motherboard: 1 x Main connector (20Pin / 24 Pin) 1 x 12V(4Pin) Those are for SATA and Molex HDD, DVD 3 x peripheral (aka Molex 4 pin) 1 x SATA Plus 1 x Floppy which no one uses anymore Your only solution would be to buy a newer, better power supply, which is what I recommend. Or, as a compromise (not recommended, as your power is not big enough for all components). Use 2 Molex to PCI-e cable adapters to power your graphics card. Use 1 Molex to SATA to power your DVD drive Use the only SATA to power your hard drive. Good luck.
- Q:Wiring route for amp power cable?
- Look for where the factory wire harness goes through. there's usually enough room to cut or drill a whole and pass your power wire through. If not, you'll have to make your own hole in a safe place.
- Q:do i need a phantom powered cable?
- Yes, you will need phantom power for this mic since it is a condenser mic. What is phantom power? Condenser microphones use an active coil around the diaphragm. This coil needs to be energized in order for the microphone to function. Phantom power is a low amperage, 48 volt signal that is sent to the microphone in order to energize this coil so that the microphone can operate. Phantom power doesn't require a special cable. The signal is sent through a standard XLR cable. But whatever interface you are using to connect the microphone to your computer will need to be able to produce the phantom power to run the mic. It's usually nothing more than a switch or a buttom to turn the phantom power off and on.
- Q:does my power supply need to have 2 pci e connectors for my graphics card to work?
- The adapter must have two of the four pin Molex connectors. It uses three of the wires, in the four pin Molex connector. (3 wires x 2=One 6 pin PCI-Express power connector)
- Q:can i put power cable back in computer? is it safe?
- souds scary but its not - plug her back in your good to go!!!!
- Q:Will an amp power up without RCA cables hooked up?
- Most Amplfier will turn on without the rca cables, but some might not. Its really a matter of chance. =)
- Q:can you use computer power cables on a different make of computer?
- yes there all the same
- Q:what connects a monitor to the processing unit?
- The monitor needs a power cable and a data cable. The data cable will plug in to the video socket on your PC.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range